Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Day One Diaper Mandate

Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Biden sucks, but does this really change anything? You couldn't get into government buildings without one anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    Biden sucks, but does this really change anything? You couldn't get into government buildings without one anyway.
    Yes, it changes "policy" to "law" by executive fiat.

Under "policy" the worst that could happen to you for failure to diaper is that cops would be called and throw you out of the building.

Under "law" by executive fiat you are now liable to arrest and criminal prosecution for failure to diaper on federal property.

And it's being made clear by the new regime that failure to mask is a political statement, and therefore an act of political terrorism to not comply and biological guerilla warfare.

ETA - And I'm going to assume that applies to mandatory diapering while outside at federal parks and national forests.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 01-20-2021 at 08:28 PM.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post

Under "policy" the worst that could happen to you for failure to diaper is that cops would be called and throw you out of the building.

Under "law" by executive fiat you are now liable to arrest and criminal prosecution.

And it's being made clear by the new regime that failure to mask is a political statement, and therefore an act of political terrorism to not comply and biological guerilla warfare.
    If it's a political statement, then it's protected free speech under the First Amendment.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius Marius View Post
    If it's a political statement, then it's protected free speech under the First Amendment.
    Yay. I cannot wait to have my life ruined while I go through the arduous process needed to get a case to the Supreme Court just to possibly have my rights upheld.

The process is the punishment. The psychopath left knows exactly what they are doing.

There is no first amendment anymore.

It's a dead letter.

Executive orders have already killed it.

If a mental defective passing himself off as a "health officer" can mandate by fiat, that you longer have the right to freely assemble and no court has slapped it down with an injunction, indicates this.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 01-20-2021 at 08:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainAmerica View Post
    day 100? camps? whos ready? rand paul sucks dick....ban me again for saying rand is a traitor/. I was banned everyone for saying rand betrayed the constitution!
    Real talk here. What in the hell is the point of going after Rand? He may not have been effective opposition against the left, but he is not the enemy or a traitor.

The enemy is in power and in front of you. Look forward, not backward!

There is no first amendment anymore.

It's a dead letter.

Executive orders have already killed it.

If a mental defective passing himself off as a "health officer" can mandate by fiat, that you longer have the right to freely assemble and no court has slapped it down with an injunction, indicates this.
    I've posted this a few times already, but it bears repeating:

"I hope conservatives are starting to see that the 1st Amendment (which also includes the right to peaceful assembly, like at a holiday dinner) and the 2nd Amendment are red herrings of little use. Technology and gun proliferation are the answer, not the Constitution." -- Michael Malice
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Under "law" by executive fiat you are now liable to arrest and criminal prosecution for failure to diaper on federal property.

ETA - And I'm going to assume that applies to mandatory diapering while outside at federal parks and national forests.
    An EO isn't law.

An EO isn't law.
    An EO most certainly carries "force of law" enforcement, in the area of jurisdiction it covers, in this case federal lands and property.

An EPA or OSHA regulation is not "law" either, but they carry penalties of law, including fines and prison

An EO most certainly carries "force of law" enforcement, in the area of jurisdiction it covers, in this case federal lands and property.

An EPA or OSHA regulation is not "law" either, but they carry penalties of law, including fines and prison
    Show me where in the constitution executive orders are mentioned. They have been overturned and stayed by the courts.

Show me where in the constitution executive orders are mentioned. They have been overturned and stayed by the courts.

This is exactly the kind of denial, or maybe just niavete, that's landed us in the position we're currently in. Liberty advocates really need to learn better.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    This is exactly the kind of denial, or maybe just niavete, that's landed us in the position we're currently in. Liberty advocates really need to learn better.
    Trump just recently had an EO stayed. It isn't denial, it happens when presidents over reach.

Under the old rules if you tried to go into a Federal building without being properly attired, the guard would tell you that you couldn't come in. If you tried to force your way in you would be arrested. I'll bet my Federal stimulus check that the same thing applies under these new rules. If you show up without your mask you will either be offered a mask or told to leave and go get one. I'm far more concerned about the Paris climate deal mentioned in the article you posted than this executive order that we all knew was coming and is by all accounts quite limited anyway. I wish the article actually linked to the EO.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

I just did the other day. No mask, nobody said anything.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

I found the mandate. It does not change "policy" into "law." It requires agency heads to follow existing law and enforce CDC guidelines. Most agencies were already following the CDC guidelines anyway.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-...-mask-wearing/

And yes federal lands are covered so that would include federal parks and national forests. But the current CDC guidelines are vague at best on this.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...-guidance.html

Prioritize wearing masks indoors and when in close contact with other people, like during group travel or shift meetings. Some localities may require wearing masks in public while outdoors, and these requirements should be followed.

Kind of circular logic here:

Feds: You only have to wear a mask outside if the CDC guidelines say you do.
    CDC: You only have to wear a mask outside if the locality says you do.
    People: Ummmmm....what?

I guess in some states you can be on outside on federal land without a mask and in some states you can't....but that was already the case...
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Joe Blow is gonna EO the $#@! out of us.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    I found the mandate. It does not change "policy" into "law." It requires agency heads to follow existing law and enforce CDC guidelines. Most agencies were already following the CDC guidelines anyway.

And yes federal lands are covered so that would include federal parks and national forests. But the current CDC guidelines are vague at best on this.

Prioritize wearing masks indoors and when in close contact with other people, like during group travel or shift meetings. Some localities may require wearing masks in public while outdoors, and these requirements should be followed.

I guess in some states you can be on outside on federal land without a mask and in some states you can't....but that was already the case...
    Ok, I'll cede you the point that this does not change policy to law as described.

I maintain that E/Os most certainly can be used to change policy to law.

Slippery slope, vaccines requirements could be next.

Thought masks were already required at Fed buildings, at least Post Office and Trump White House was requiring staff to wear it.

As expected, Biden will make Trump advocated 'patriotism' a 'national duty'. Masks, vaccinations, red flag laws and so on.

ETA:
    Both last and new Prez are saying "we are united in our effort" but D-word thread title undermines such unity narratives.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post

The EO even uses the word "should", not legalese "shall" or "must". It's basically a suggestion and there are no criminal penalties attached. There can't be any since Pres doesn't have authority to declare criminal offenses by EO. Some existing offenses could be shoehorned into usage such as federal trespassing if refusing to leave or some kind of disrupting gov operations charge if it's really egregious stand-off but yeah the EO itself isn't law and doesn't change anything.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

"Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

This is exists because of Ron Paul's fan, Mr Trump being a selfish failure, totally denying the virus threat. Just believing wacko conspiracies. Shame. He failed, he at least gave his wages away, like Ron Paul never took a pension because he didn't need it. Biden may turn out good or not, he's the oldest person in office. It is who ever succeeds him, whether he's one term or not will be the last legacy.

Even more stupid, trump's supporters who invoked prayer, what would I expect from those selfish right wing extremists. No prayer should of been used, and in the inaugurations past. Always their rules, playing to the rapid capitalistic, making all working class people's lives impoverished totally telling them they are failures while the wealthy hide their wealth in tax havens.

Quote Originally Posted by whatisliberty View Post
    This is exists because of Ron Paul's fan, Mr Trump being a selfish failure, totally denying the virus threat. Just believing wacko conspiracies. Shame.
    You sound kind of foreign shilly. If not, my apologies but maybe spend more time studying up on the "virus" if you really think it's a threat, along with your vague contextless reference to wacko conspiracies. Assuming it's even real, the survival rate is 99.9% according to the CDC, which hasn't come close to requiring the ridiculous response that it has received. Given media's and politician's propensity to lie about pretty much everything, it's perfectly reasonable to even conclude that it's a run-of-the-mill flu strain, like H3N2, just rebranded for political purposes.
    Last edited by devil21; 01-21-2021 at 09:46 PM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

In Biden’s defense, he thought he was signing a contract for senior care and nursing.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

He was celebrating.

This is exists because of Ron Paul's fan, Mr Trump being a selfish failure, totally denying the virus threat. Just believing wacko conspiracies. Shame. He failed, he at least gave his wages away, like Ron Paul never took a pension because he didn't need it. Biden may turn out good or not, he's the oldest person in office. It is who ever succeeds him, whether he's one term or not will be the last legacy.

Even more stupid, trump's supporters who invoked prayer, what would I expect from those selfish right wing extremists. No prayer should of been used, and in the inaugurations past. Always their rules, playing to the rapid capitalistic, making all working class people's lives impoverished totally telling them they are failures while the wealthy hide their wealth in tax havens.
    Fire11?

Did you pour yourself a bowl of Alpha-bits cereal and get this result?

Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

He was celebrating.
    Raggedly Ann is violating the mask mandate by not wearing a mask as well.
    Last edited by Anti Globalist; 01-22-2021 at 10:34 PM.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Karen was shaken ... shaken ... (thread continues on Twitter with more dire hysterics ...)

https://twitter.com/DLeonhardt/statu...96455450701828

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast