Thread: Biden economic policy to be based on race, gender & climate change

Biden economic policy to be based on race, gender & climate change

https://twitter.com/HotlineJosh/stat...11017147666435
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Gee, and here I was thinking that economic prosperity was broadly good for everyone. My mistake.

So if an Irish person farts, its catastrophic Global Warming Methane Emitting Toxiousoxide! But if a Democrat farts, its HELPING the planet! Farts have Electrolytes, it has what plants crave!

Is that about right?
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Quote Originally Posted by A Son of Liberty View Post
    Gee, and here I was thinking that economic prosperity was broadly good for everyone. My mistake.

That's your "white privilege" talking. Better check that.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    That's your "white privilege" talking. Better check that.
    My bad.

Race , genders , global weather and economic fail .

https://twitter.com/ggreenwald/statu...09003336843267

Put on the boots cause the BS is the foundation for what there building

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Next up:

“Biden’s military policy team signaled that it will be the first administration ever to construct military policy around culinary quality. Valerie Bertinelli will be the Secretary of Defense and staff will primarily be recent alumni from the Kids Baking Championship television show.”
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

https://twitter.com/keyfob256/status...10204556169219

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    Can someone please check to see if Chris Matthews' has a tingle going up his leg?

Supporting Member
    Michigan

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    Will he be sniffing my hair too?

I'm wondering if this race based "economic plan" isn't a deep screwjob, where minorities are quietly sterilized and weeded down, while they're being told that it's raining prosperity. Watch for the clue to be "equality" to start with "equitable" (priority) access to the covid vaccines.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

https://twitter.com/BobMurphyEcon/st...31857421737984

Guess Biden's not that big a fan of white people.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    I'm wondering if this race based "economic plan" isn't a deep screwjob, where minorities are quietly sterilized and weeded down, while they're being told that it's raining prosperity. Watch for the clue to be "equality" to start with "equitable" (priority) access to the covid vaccines.
    Didn't have to wait long:
    https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-...-and-recovery/

For instance, people of color experience systemic and structural racism in many facets of our society and are more likely to become sick and die from COVID-19. The lack of complete data, disaggregated by race and ethnicity, on COVID-19 infection, hospitalization, and mortality rates, as well as underlying health and social vulnerabilities, has further hampered efforts to ensure an equitable pandemic response. Other communities, often obscured in the data, are also disproportionately affected by COVID-19, including sexual and gender minority groups, those living with disabilities, and those living at the margins of our economy. Observed inequities in rural and Tribal communities, territories, and other geographically isolated communities require a place-based approach to data collection and the response.
    That's a list of who they want to get rid of.^^^
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Guess Biden's not that big a fan of white people.
    Have you SMELLED white people? Well he has!

(for the record, I didnt run around sniffing people because they were all white either so I dont think either one of us could use that as a reason to "hate whitey"...)
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

We are white people, we've never lived life as a minority. What about being a Muslim in China, not great at all is it. No.

Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    So if an Irish person farts, its catastrophic Global Warming Methane Emitting Toxiousoxide! But if a Democrat farts, its HELPING the planet! Farts have Electrolytes, it has what plants crave!

Is that about right?
    Seems legit!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Didn't have to wait long:
    https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-...-and-recovery/

That's a list of who they want to get rid of.^^^
    Exactly right. The crime bill of '92, with its three strikes provision and its huge differentiation between rock and crack cocaine, showed Biden's true colors.

Shake in your boots all you want over radical liberals. But a great many Democrats are being targeted by these eugenicists. They think being moved to the front of the line for vaccines is some kind of affirmative action.

They've finally hung a sign on the slaughterhouse door saying, "Free Candy". And the sheep are buying it. I hope they don't stop to think about how secure their positions will be when their easy to brainwash flock is gone.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 01-21-2021 at 08:32 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

Quote Originally Posted by whatisliberty View Post
    We are white people, we've never lived life as a minority. What about being a Muslim in China, not great at all is it. No.
    I'm sorry to hear about your melanin deficiency-related handicap. Not all the "we"s here have that issue. Suck it up buttercup. Maybe Pops and the KO will take pity on you and kick off Operation Dark Speed, ordering the FDA give an Emergency Use Authorization to the H 9-91-01 kinase molecule so that you and all your friends can become modern day John Howard Griffin's. https://www.biorxiv.org/content/bior...51722.full.pdf

XNN
    "They sell us the president the same way they sell us our clothes and our cars. They sell us every thing from youth to religion the same time they sell us our wars. I want to know who the men in the shadows are. I want to hear somebody asking them why. They can be counted on to tell us who our enemies are but theyre never the ones to fight or to die." - Jackson Browne Lives In The Balance

Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment