Thread: Was anti-war Trump pressured into global interventions?

Exclamation Was anti-war Trump pressured into global interventions?

Or his Afghan war escalation of 2017, Syria strike (according to Eric Trump, Ivanka had convinced Trump to order those strikes), 14000 troops surge to mideast in 2019, deployment of US troops to Israel, Iran escalations in 2020, signing of massive foreign aid packages were done of his own volition?

There is also this stunning claim just made by Trump lawyer about alleged foreign spy Jeffrey Epstein:

https://twitter.com/LLinWood/status/1344652363861258243

(H/T danno)

Very likely Un-Related

Loyal Trump supporter Scaramucci says Trump is "not blackmailable"

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Trump did not start any new wars & he opposed the iraq war he is closer to ron paul than to Obama or Bush.

True that, he only did couple of troops surges and pushed through the largest increase in military spending but did not start any hot new wars so far in first 4 years.

Is that why election was "stolen" from him because he dragged his feet and only half heartedly executed what he did do in terms of boosting global interventions MIC machinery?

Quote Originally Posted by Sammy View Post
    Trump did not start any new wars & he opposed the iraq war he is closer to ron paul than to Obama or Bush.
    Exactly.

The CIA, Warmongers , Neocrazies and Zionists - forced Obama to intervene in the "Syrian Civil War" by ........lying about what was actually occurring on the ground.

Trump refused to attack Iran and Syria despite John Bolton's numerous False Flags.

.DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)

No wars is excellent news. But Trump is the furthest thing from Ron Paul.

The Military Industrial Complex was put on hold in favor of the Medical Industrial Complex. The new MIC enriched the wealthiest elite by trillions of dollars while completely devastating the middle class. This ushered in FASCISM, setting the world up for the 4th Industrial Revolution and the New World Order. Had the wars continued, none of this would be taking place.

2018 Omnibus, "Emergency" Spending Bill, Operation Warp Speed, "Stimulus" bill, all fund the Globalist and Bill Gates initiatives at the most unprecedented cost in human history.

Why people turn a blind eye to this, especially considering the enormous debt incurred by this president/administration alone, is beyond comprehension.
    Last edited by PAF; 12-31-2020 at 04:08 PM.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post

The Military Industrial Complex was put on hold in favor of the Medical Industrial Complex. The new MIC enriched the wealthiest elite by trillions of dollars while completely devastating the middle class. This ushered in FASCISM, setting the world up for the 4th Industrial Revolution and the New World Order. Had the wars continued, none of this would be taking place.

2018 Omnibus, "Emergency" Spending Bill, Operation Warp Speed, "Stimulus" bill, all fund the Globalist and Bill Gates initiatives at the most unprecedented cost in human history.

Why people turn a blind eye to this, especially considering the enormous debt incurred by this president/administration alone, is beyond comprehension.
    There is a difference between what Trump wanted and what HIS ADMINISTRATION - coerced by the Deep STate , warmonger senators - and the Fake News Media demanded.
    .DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)

But ... but, he's NOT Biden!
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Contumacious View Post
    There is a difference between what Trump wanted and what HIS ADMINISTRATION - coerced by the Deep STate , warmonger senators - and the Fake News Media demanded.

In that case, to paraphrase Spooner:

"But whether [Trump] really be one thing, or another, this much is certain - that [he] has either authorized such a [situation] as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case [he] is unfit to [hold power]."
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Trump was NOT coerced into publicly announcing and signing anything. Trump, Businessman, was given free air time, tptb knew exactly how to get their agendas implemented. And they did.

What you see on tv and in the newz is nothing but a freak circus show. You and the rest of the Trump-Humpers have been officially Trump'd.

Furthermore, if Trump, lifelong businessman who deals with executive boards, contracts and staffing all of his adult life was coerced, as you claim, he is the last person I would ever want as el president.

Edit to say, what @CCTelander said above + REP.

Depends on your bar for new wars, I suppose. He tried, that's for sure, with Syria and Iran. Trump committed acts of war against both of those countries, it just so happened that they either chose not to retaliate (Syria) or did a limited retaliation (Iran).
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Trump was NOT coerced into publicly announcing and signing anything. Trump, Businessman, was given free air time, tptb knew exactly how to get their agendas implemented. And they did.

What you see on tv and in the newz is nothing but a freak circus show. You and the rest of the Trump-Humpers have been officially Trump'd.

Furthermore, if Trump, lifelong businessman who deals with executive boards, contracts and staffing all of his adult life was coerced, as you claim, he is the last person I would ever want as el president.

You know, it really doesn't matter one way or the other. Either Trump went along willingly with the program or he was powerless to stop it or even slow it down much. Either way he was basically useless.
    Chris

B U L L S H I T

At Trump Enterprises he rules.

At the Trump Administration has has to kiss the Asses of such mother f u c k i n g warmongers as Lindsey Graham, Marco Rubio , et al

He was also forced by the Fake News Media to treat BigPharma's handmaiden Fauci as a demi god,

He had to follow a lot of red tape which a private businessman do not.

.DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

I agree with you on most things. But one thing you have to admit Trump made it okay for Republicans to be anti war.
    Republicans called me a liberal for opposing the iraq war during the bush years.

B U L L S H I T

At the Trump Administration has has to kiss the Asses of such mother f u c k i n g warmongers as Lindsey Graham, Marco Rubio , et al

He was also forced by the Fake News Media to treat BigPharma's handmaiden Fauci as a demi god,

Don't blame me. I didn't vote for that NY Lib. I looked at his entire history and Records before the election. You guys made the bed. Now sleep in it.

B U L L S H I T

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    In that case, to paraphrase Spooner:

"But whether [Trump] really be one thing, or another, this much is certain - that [he] has either authorized such a [situation] as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case [he] is unfit to [hold power]."
    ///
    Chris

I agree with you on most things. But one thing you have to admit Trump made it okay for Republicans to be anti war.
    Republicans called me a liberal for opposing the iraq war during the bush years.

Au contraire. The slightest hint of Iran or some other ME country, the "republicans" will be right back on board. Their rhetoric is already starting.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Trump didn't start any new wars, but he did continue the ones that were started by his predecessors.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Trump didn't start any new wars, but he did continue the ones that were started by his predecessors.
    Trump did in fact start a new war.

Trump, OWS, Gates, the NWO Elite - he single handedly started that war with me.
    Last edited by PAF; 12-31-2020 at 07:14 PM.