Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: BLM are destroying Kenosha, Wisc Over a Suspect Who Had a Warrant and crimes

https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status...34126650773504
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

https://twitter.com/stillgray/status...07141471969282
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

https://twitter.com/MarkDice/status/1298106023144611840

https://twitter.com/DailyCaller/stat...29968266981376

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    LoL - Quite literally the embodiment of the stereotype: a flabby, pasty white, lesbian.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greta_Neubauer

Wisconsin State Lawmaker: ‘I Will Be Joining People in the Streets’ in Protest

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...ts-in-protest/

Hannah Bleau 24 Aug 2020

Wisconsin State Rep. Greta Neubauer (D) said she will be “joining people in the streets” in protest following a violent night of riots in Kenosha, Wisconsin, sparked by a police-involved shooting incident of a black man.

“I am horrified, sickened and angry over the police shooting of Jacob Blake last night,” Neubauer said in a statement on Monday, calling for “deep and systemic change” and declaring “continued police violence against Black people” a “symptom of the systemic racism and white supremacy deeply embedded in our country’s past and present.”

“I support the right to protest in Kenosha and I will be joining people in the streets,” she continued. “Today and in the days to come, my thoughts are with Jacob, his family, and his community, and I am sending them strength in this time. Black Lives Matter”:

I am horrified, sickened and angry over the police shooting of Jacob Blake last night.

It is long past time for deep and systemic change. Change in how we police, how we prosecute and how we incarcerate. But also change in how we invest in and strengthen our communities.

— Representative Greta Neubauer (@RepGreta) August 24, 2020

I support the right to protest in Kenosha and I will be joining people in the streets. Today and in the days to come, my thoughts are with Jacob, his family, and his community, and I am sending them strength in this time. #BlackLivesMatter

— Representative Greta Neubauer (@RepGreta) August 24, 2020

The Democrat representative’s vow to join activists in the streets follows an eruption of chaos in Kenosha, sparked by the police-involved shooting of whom Gov. Tony Evers (D) identified as Jacob Blake. Police were reportedly responding to a domestic incident. Video shows Blake walking away from officers, who had their guns drawn. Blake opened the door of a vehicle and leaned inside, and shots were fired. He remained in serious condition as of Monday afternoon. Wisconsin Department of Justice (DOJ) Division of Criminal Investigation (DCI) is investigating the shooting incident.

“Until that investigation is completed, we ask that you withhold prejudgment about the incident and please the let process take place,” Pete Deates, president of the Kenosha Professional Police Association, said in a statement.

He also called Evers’ statement “wholly irresponsible and not reflective of the hardworking members of the law enforcement community, not to mention the citizens of the City of Kenosha.”

“As always, the video currently circulating does not capture all the intricacies of a highly dynamic incident. We ask that you withhold from passing judgement [sic] until all the facts are known and released,” he pleaded.

“We, along with the citizens of the great City of Kenosha, ask for peace and to let the process play out fairly and impartially,” Deates added.

While details leading up to the incident remain unknown, demonstrators, including armed rioters, took to the streets in Kenosha Sunday as the night descended into chaos, accompanied by looting and attacks targeting police officers:

Video appears to show police officer knocked unconscious after being struck in the head with a brick; Curfew declared in the city of #Kenosha after police shooting

pic.twitter.com/CcNCxqsPFJ

— Breaking911 (@Breaking911) August 24, 2020

BLM rioters vandalizing and looting stores in Wisconsin pic.twitter.com/tGHbDzzGzu

— Drew Hernandez @Livesmattershow) August 24, 2020

Kenosha, Wisconsin

pic.twitter.com/2xC3Hady3y

— Breaking911 (@Breaking911) August 24, 2020

This is insane. BLM rioters armed with semi-auto rifles have shut down the street in #Kenosha and ordered a Sheriff’s vehicle to stop. Video by @Livesmattershow. #BlackLivesMatter pic.twitter.com/cDhmOBG1p9

— Andy Ngô (@MrAndyNgo) August 24, 2020

Neubauer did not condemn the acts of violence and lawlessness committed by protesters in her statement, nor did Joe Biden, the Democrat Party’s presidential nominee.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Those $#@!ers have to be being paid.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by mtr1979 View Post
    I disagree who is going to stop people from getting 50 miles away from city without being permitted. Authorities in full riot gear watch as people torch buildings. What makes you think they are going to stop tens of thousands of people from crossing some imaginary line 50 miles from a city?
    Once again you've chosen to bastardize what I wrote and then argue against your own bastardization.

Nowhere did I make the claim that "authorities" would play any part in keeping rioting city hoards in check.

Some in suburbia will flee, others will stay and fight, realistically the marauding masses won't be able to make ingress against just a few determined homeowners who are serious.

I'm trying to figure out why they shot him, he seems to have something in his left hand at 13 seconds, but it does look like a cell phone, the only other thing they can say is that he was reaching for something specific, he reaches in with his right hand at 17 seconds, with both feet still on the ground. If they find no gun, then the cops will be charged.

No body cams....

Body Cameras for Officers Aren't in Budget Until
    2022, Kenosha Mayor Says After Police Shooting

It's ridiculous, in the old days, a couple cops would run up at the same time from behind take you down and handcuff you in 30 seconds, popping you with a club as needed, but this whole no contact and just pull guns all the time does nothing for nobody.

FJB

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    I don't know what escalation occurred because the video is out of context, there is no sound and we don't know what happened before that. The video starts with the Police having their guns drawn.
    This reminds me of a legal case I had. My client was trying to defend against an order of protection from his baby's mama. What his mother (the person who hired me because he was total idiot) told me was "She's just trying to get back at me because I called CPS on her." What they didn't tell me is that he sent her a Kik message saying he was going to shoot up her car. As soon as that came up in court I was trying to just get the case over with and sulk out. The mama stood up wanting to talk. I was like "We don't have any witnesses your honor." The judge, messing with me, said "No. Let mama talk. I want to what could possibly justify him sending her a Kik message that he would shoot up her car."

So. What possibly could justify guns out on someone walking away with nothing in his hand? And why weren't they tazing this supposedly super dangerous unarmed individual? Why was the only attempt to physically restrain him done after he opened the door and started getting into his car? Inquiring minds want to know. Maybe he had just transformed back to his human form after being a lizard man. Anything is possible I suppose.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by Mach View Post
    I'm trying to figure out why they shot him, he seems to have something in his left hand at 13 seconds, but it does look like a cell phone, the only other thing they can say is that he was reaching for something specific, he reaches in with his right hand at 17 seconds, with both feet still on the ground. If they find no gun, then the cops will be charged.

No body cams....

Body Cameras for Officers Aren't in Budget Until
    2022, Kenosha Mayor Says After Police Shooting

It's ridiculous, in the old days, a couple cops would run up at the same time from behind take you down and handcuff you in 30 seconds, popping you with a club as needed, but this whole no contact and just pull guns all the time does nothing for nobody.

Thank you for posting this. It's SOOO much easier to watch without all the freaking news commentary at the beginning. I can't tell anything at 0:13. Could be something in his hand. Could be a video artifact. (Super fuzzy). Could be car keys. Baby's mama is visible at 0:14. She began the encounter by calling the police. It's obvious that she didn't want things to end this way. People need an alternative way to be protected / deal with disputes than to call people who may show up with some other agenda. This thread by @CCTelander belongs here:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...er-is-On-Point
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Would they shoot a white man under similar circumstances?
    There was a police shooting a few years back where a man was shot for reaching into the bed of his pickup truck to get his walking cane. White guy though, so nobody cared.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by SeanTX View Post
    There was a police shooting a few years back where a man was shot for reaching into the bed of his pickup truck to get his walking cane. White guy though, so nobody cared.
    Bobby Dean Canipe.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Meh I've flipped on this, 7 bullets in the back is $#@!ing dumb. Doesn't make the looting, burning, and rioting okay.
    I just want objectivity on this forum and will point out flawed sources or points of view at my leisure.

Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 01/15/24
    Trump will win every single state primary by double digits.
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 04/20/16
    There won't be a contested convention
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 05/30/17
    The shooting of Gabrielle Gifford was blamed on putting a crosshair on a political map. I wonder what event we'll see justified with pictures like this.

This
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

https://twitter.com/stillgray/status...07141471969282
    Am I seeing this clip right?

That's a street Bolshevik warning a homeowner that the mob is likely to burn his house down next and to have a plan to get out safely when they do?

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Am I seeing this clip right?

That's a street Bolshevik warning a homeowner that the mob is likely to burn his house down next and to have a plan to get out safely when they do?
    This is how you take care of mobs....

Shortly after midnight, a group of demonstrators got in their cars and traveled to a residential neighborhood where they parked in a grassy area across from a row of houses. As they began exiting their vehicles, a homeowner emerged from his house and began firing warning shots at the rioters.

I have no doubt...by who is the question?

There's the usual suspects: Soros and other various leftist, globalist, billionaires...but this is short sighted to simply dismiss as nothing more than that.

The Bolshevik left is much better organized than that, and they have OpSec and access to HUMINT much greater than what the piddling fortunes of Soros or the Vatican funded NGOs have access to.

These people are being backed by a combination of the Chinese government and internal domestic government agencies.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    This is how you take care of mobs....

This is beautiful, people and business should fight back, if there was ever a time to use those extended mags, this is it. They used to hang horse rustlers of any race and the same logic and principle applies to property destroyers.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Now you're adding words to my post and arguing against your bastardized summation...That's special too.

Maybe stop while you're ahead.

Face on and in the face are obviously two completely different things....However...............It's good that you paid attention in your gun safety course and learned about center-mass shooting but honestly your lessons are a tad redundant on this site.

As far as shooting "people" with witnesses present it happens all the time, white-black-red and even yellow people get shot by kops in front of witnesses, now.........In today's political climate a kop, especially a white kop, is going to hesitate before shooting a black man, certainly longer than he would before drilling some white guy. It's just common sense what with the 24/7 Newz cycle feeding everyone who'll listen propaganda.

I'm not going to defend anyone who shoots someone in the back, I'm also not going to defend the idiot who pokes sticks a vicious dogs and gets bit.

You city folk have got a mess on your hands and you'd best get it fixed.
    My mistake, I thought I read "shot them in the face" instead of what you said. Shooting someone face on is much better than shooting em in the back so I misread your post thinking you meant to say the harsher treatment.

Again, sorry for misquoting you

Quote Originally Posted by John-G View Post
    This is beautiful, people and business should fight back, if there was ever a time to use those extended mags, this is it. They used to hang horse rustlers of any race and the same logic and principle applies to property destroyers.
    I am in complete agreement. This idea that a perps life is more important than an individuals property is in direct contradiction to personal liberty. Don't want to hang? Don't steal horses.

This is how you take care of mobs...
    It will take more than just random folks by themselves.

I have started reaching out and networking with local freedom folks to come to each other's mutual aid in the event of a Jacobin mob incursion into somebody's local area.

I'm rural and people here are well spread out, so I doubt that will occur...but the response has been heartening and enthusiastic.

It will take more than just random folks by themselves.

I have started reaching out and networking with local freedom folks to come to each other's mutual aid in the event of a Jacobin mob incursion into somebody's local area.

I'm rural and people here are well spread out, so I doubt that will occur...but the response has been heartening and enthusiastic.
    A single sniper, changing tactics and striking at random, would put and end to it real quick, once word spread that arson, vandalism and looting could leave you dead.

Wow. The guy filming that is a an unbelievable moron. He thinks the National Guard should be there to help loot and destroy.

Wow. The guy filming that is a an unbelievable moron. He thinks the National Guard should be there to help loot and destroy.
    All law enforcement should stand down and this $#@! would end real quick...
    Portland Police Are Giving Up On Policing The Far-Right

The Portland Police Bureau appears to have all but given up on policing the far-right factions brawling in the Oregon city’s streets, despite a recent escalation in violence that has seen those extremists throw explosives, brandish guns and in one case fire them at other protesters.

It’s common to see far-right extremist groups like the Proud Boys exchanging blows with counterprotesters in Portland. They’ve been doing that for years, often as PPB officers watched until a riot was officially declared and then police cleared the streets using tear gas and other munitions.

But over the weekend, police took an entirely hands-off approach to the fighting, even as the demonstrations grew more violent than ever. As officers stood by on Saturday, the Proud Boys and their far-right friends attacked and intimidated anti-fascist protesters using paintball guns, mace, fireworks, aluminum bats and various firearms, according to The Washington Post.
    Make my day....

Wow, you can hear from his voice that he is genuinely confused that the guy did not support the looting and destructed. He must be thinking, "what is wrong with him?" One has to wonder how someone develops this form of thinking.

I am no angel but the day I decide to riot, loot, harass people with gun, I would at the same time expect everyone of those people negatively affected to be actively trying to kill me. It is just the right way to think.

Deep down, I think people like the videographer has no hope, you either kill em or lock em up while they are committing these crimes and throw away the keys. Rehabilitation and reeducation has its limits.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Thank you for posting this. It's SOOO much easier to watch without all the freaking news commentary at the beginning. I can't tell anything at 0:13. Could be something in his hand. Could be a video artifact. (Super fuzzy). Could be car keys. Baby's mama is visible at 0:14. She began the encounter by calling the police. It's obvious that she didn't want things to end this way. People need an alternative way to be protected / deal with disputes than to call people who may show up with some other agenda. This thread by @CCTelander belongs here:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...er-is-On-Point
    Yeah, watch on youtube in slow motion 0.25, really it's 13.something seconds, but as he swings his hand over across his belly button it looks like he is holding something, and more assumptions, then he pulls up his shorts and right after that the "cell phone" switches hands so he can open the car door with his left hand... I didn't even know his kids were in the car at the time.
    FJB

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    New angle, but don't get your hopes up, not much to see.

Watch in slow motion, those cops did not control the situation at all.
    Last edited by Mach; 08-25-2020 at 03:39 PM.
    FJB

Not always.

"We" have backed the cops down with armed people.

The lefties are now doing the same.
    Perhaps the difference is that I do not see every individual cop as a threat. I just do not know who is and who isn't.
    Last edited by familydog; 08-25-2020 at 04:08 PM.

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast