Thread: Building Your Tribe - Anarchapulco 2019 Patrick Smith FULL Speech Advocacy Stage

Building Your Tribe - Anarchapulco 2019 Patrick Smith FULL Speech Advocacy Stage

For anyone interested in ways to link up with like minded individuals in your own area.

Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Great video, Chris!

To all on this forum: with lessons learned over at least the past 100 years that the state will never permit freedom, liberty and fiscal responsibility, and all that is going on in the here and now, what better time is there to "Atlas Shrugged" the system off of our backs?

The only way to achieve what we seek is to own our individual selves. Consider being an Anarchist/Agorist, seek like-minded people in your areas and let's build this thing bigger than BLM!

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    Great video, Chris!

To all on this forum: with lessons learned over at least the past 100 years that the state will never permit freedom, liberty and fiscal responsibility, and all that is going on in the here and now, what better time is there to "Atlas Shrugged" the system off of our backs?

The only way to achieve what we seek is to own our individual selves. Consider being an Anarchist/Agorist, seek like-minded people in your areas and let's build this thing bigger than BLM!

Thanks. It seemed like good information to have handy. As I recall back in the day we used to have pretty active meet ups. Don't think there are any left in my area but we do have a pretty active group of anarchist/voluntaryist rabble rousers.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Bump
    Chris

I love Anarcast and I really like this video. I am working on a project right now to organize my neighborhood to raise funds to repair our road it is a private road so there is no funding from the state or local offices to repair it. This video gave me some really good ideas. Most of the people in my neighborhood are libertarian leaning so most of them understand these principals. I have been working the voluntarism principal to the max in this project. I may even email this video to several people to help crystallize the ideas .

Thanks @CCTelander

I dunno , last time I started thinking big tent Danke snuck in .

Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor View Post
    I love Anarcast and I really like this video. I am working on a project right now to organize my neighborhood to raise funds to repair our road it is a private road so there is no funding from the state or local offices to repair it. This video gave me some really good ideas. Most of the people in my neighborhood are libertarian leaning so most of them understand these principals. I have been working the voluntarism principal to the max in this project. I may even email this video to several people to help crystallize the ideas .

Thanks @CCTelander

No problem. Happy to post it.
    Chris

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    I dunno , last time I started thinking big tent Danke snuck in .

I can see why you'd want to be cautious then.
    Chris

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Any kind of activism starts with having a reliable core group of activists in your area that you can depend on to back you up. This is important stuff.
    Chris

Resist and defy or spend the rest of your life on your knees.
    Chris

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    Resist and defy or spend the rest of your life on your knees.
    Is there a third option?

Quote Originally Posted by Lurk View Post
    Is there a third option?

Nope.
    Chris

Per registered decision, member has been banned for violating community standards as interpreted by TheTexan (respect his authoritah) as authorized by Brian4Liberty Ruling

May God have mercy on his atheist, police-hating, non-voting, anarchist soul.
    Last edited by Voluntarist; 10-13-2020 at 09:25 PM.
    You have the right to remain silent. Anything you post to the internet can and will be used to humiliate you.

Is there a third option?
    Now that NYC is an anarchist jurisdiction you can just move there
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Good video. Most of my local libertarian contacts from my political activity have either disappeared or revealed themselves as fakes. Need to look at starting a new network.
    “Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard.”

H.L. Mencken

If this was ever needed it's now.
    Chris

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Is there a third option?
    Nope.
    If this was ever needed it's now.

Agreed.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    Agreed.

Keeping in the spirit of the post-Trump liberty movement:

How DARE you agree with me! Just who the Hell do you think you are going around agreeing with people like that? I mean, WTF?!?
    The nerve of some people.
    Chris

"It is moral weakness, rather than villainy, that accounts for most of the evil in the universe -- and feeble-hearted allies, far rather than your most powerful enemies, who are likeliest to do you an injury you cannot recover from." - L. Neil Smith (emphasis mine)
    Chris

Hope that people will act to forestall disaster bump.
    Chris

Hope that people will act to forestall disaster bump.
    We are. Each in our own way.
    “Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard.”

H.L. Mencken

In light of current events, this deserves a bump and some attention.
    Chris

////
    Chris