Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 6-year-old boy killed

6-year-old boy killed

6-year-old boy killed,, and a scared woman on the run,
    http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/loc...t-12450006.php

Kameron was shot while inside his home in the 100 block of Peach Lane. Four Bexar County deputies had been chasing a wanted felon in the area, and they opened fire on her as she tried to break into Prescott's home. The woman, who has not been identified, was killed.
    4 Gunmen,, one (unarmed) woman.

They lit up a house because they were scared.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I was just coming to post this...

Sheriff Javier Salazar previously said the boy was 7 years old, but the Bexar County Medical Examiner's Office said on Friday that he was actually 6 years old.
    Murdering a 7 year old would have been a lot less worse than murdering a 6 year old.

I guess they will have to lie about something more relevant to make this look better.

Quote Originally Posted by sparebulb View Post
    Murdering a 7 year old would have been a lot less worse than murdering a 6 year old.

I guess they will have to lie about something more relevant to make this look better.
    Note that the term "child" was not used anywhere, yet when it was about 17 year olds and Roy Moore they were called "young children".
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Note that the term "child" was not used anywhere, yet when it was about 17 year olds and Roy Moore they were called "young children".
    In the Newspeak dictionary, it is impossible for a "child" to catch a bullet from a kop.

I have no idea who this woman was. only the narrative presented.
    The story told.

But she was unarmed,, running and seeking shelter. and in a crowed building project, 4 presumably trained Gunmen shot her on someones porch. with Rifles and handguns. And Shot the kid inside the house.

I can not tell you how many times I personally have dealt with panicked, psychotic, drunk or drug impaired crazy women.

I have never had to shoot one.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    I can not tell you how many times I personally have dealt with panicked, psychotic, drunk or drug impaired crazy women.

Yes, but your life isn't nearly as valuable as the life of one of our protectors.
    Last edited by sparebulb; 12-22-2017 at 01:45 PM.

Four deputies that were obviously butthurt about having to work over the holidays.
    I hope they enjoy their time off while their buddies sit around and not investigate anything about this.
    There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yes, but your life isn't nearly as valuable as the life of one of our protectors.
    I don't think people with records even qualify as mammals to code enforcers.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

Are the Officers OK?
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Are the Officers OK?
    That is a matter of opinion.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by fisharmor View Post
    I don't think people with records even qualify as mammals to code enforcers.
    You are correct.

I literally have no say,, except online.
    and there I must still be careful
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Not one single pro cop comment in the story at Pete's OP.

Hope, maybe?

https://www.mysanantonio.com/news/lo...s-12449884.php
    The woman shot and killed by Bexar County deputies Thursday has been identified by her family as Amanda Lenee Jones.
    Jones, 30, had a lengthy criminal history dating back more than a decade in at least three counties
    Four deputies confronted her at a home in the 100 block of Peach Lane.

What happened next is not exactly clear.

Salazar said during a press conference that it's believed Jones opened fire on deputies at least once. The four deputies, who ranged from 2-year to 27-year veterans, fired at Jones with handguns and a rifle, killing her. No weapon was found on Jones after the shooting.
    I think not. Not clear at all.

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/acci...ar-san-antonio
    A 6-year-old boy was caught in the crossfire and killed as deputies fired on a wanted felon outside San Antonio on Thursday.

The woman authorities were after also died.
    Not clear at all.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Are the Officers OK?
    This is a terrible accident. I hope the officers get adequate counseling to deal with their grief before they return to the streets.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    This is a terrible accident. I hope the officers get adequate counseling to deal with their grief before they return to the streets.
    Yes, some administrative leave is in order. They deserve some time off, to recover from this and be with their families during these trying times.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    A 6-year-old boy was caught in the crossfire and killed.........
    I think this "reporter" needs to pull out ye olde Thesaurus and find a more suitable word.

No doubt, "crossfire" is an officially approved description of the events.

I think this "reporter" needs to pull out ye olde Thesaurus and find a more suitable word.

No doubt, "crossfire" is an officially approved description of the events.
    I dunno...

What's the word for: "a hail of bullets thrown downrange by idiot hut hutting cops"?

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    I dunno...

What's the word for: "a hail of bullets thrown downrange by idiot hut hutting cops"?

Yes, some administrative leave is in order. They deserve some time off, to recover from this and be with their families during these trying times.
    At least one or more PTSD disability retirements will likely come out of this. An expensive "accident" for the taxpayers.

Quote Originally Posted by SeanTX View Post
    At least one or more PTSD disability retirements will likely come out of this. An expensive "accident" for the taxpayers.
    Evidently the taxpayers are not tired of this $hit yet.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

The funny thing is I read this entire thread and then the thought occurred to me that my feelings were not based on the color, race, religion, or any other factor of the people that got shot. I then went to the link and read it. It doesn't matter what or who. BLM do not matter. All lives matter does not matter. When it comes to police and the government enforcement of arbitrary laws, No Lives Matter.

It's Christmastime, and I'm sure everybody has seen "It's a Wonderful Life" at least once so far.

One of the jangling differences in the dystopian "Pottersville" with no George Bailey, is how quickly Bert the cop shoots at an unarmed, fleeing George, utterly disregarding all the downrange innocent bystanders, and blows out one of the letters in a neon sign half a block away by randomly opening fire.

Not one single pro cop comment in the story at Pete's OP.

Hope, maybe?
    we aren’t quite at the tipping point for this subject yet, but we are finally starting to see real movement. The worm is starting to turn.
    http://glenbradley.net/share/aleksan...nitsyn_4-t.gif “And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?... The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt! If...if...We didn't love freedom enough. And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation.... We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward.” ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The taxpayers might not be, but I'm well past that point.

I checked out the Bexar County sheriff's Facebook page just out of curiousity, and of course they are censoring out any negative comments.

Other agencies have been sued for this sort of thing, since it violates open-records laws in many places (not sure what the law is in TX). So maybe another thing the taxpayers could be on the hook for.

However, they/we deserve it, for not keeping these people in line.

I heard a smidgen of news the other day on local channel. The news anchor was all bragging about a child that was able to arrest the grinch and put him in jail.

Grinch arrested after 5-year-old's heroic 911 call to save Christmas

http://www.clarionledger.com/story/n...mas/961721001/

Quote Originally Posted by Schifference View Post
    I heard a smidgen of news the other day on local channel. The news anchor was all bragging about a child that was able to arrest the grinch and put him in jail.

Grinch arrested after 5-year-old's heroic 911 call to save Christmas

http://www.clarionledger.com/story/n...mas/961721001/
    That is not news. Browse the funny cat videos instead.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

It's Christmastime, and I'm sure everybody has seen "It's a Wonderful Life" at least once so far.

One of the jangling differences in the dystopian "Pottersville" with no George Bailey, is how quickly Bert the cop shoots at an unarmed, fleeing George, utterly disregarding all the downrange innocent bystanders, and blows out one of the letters in a neon sign half a block away by randomly opening fire.
    You can find ample evidence from fiction from the "good old days" of Sheriff Andy Taylor everyone thinks actually happened, that in reality, this was acceptable enough a response that nobody called it bull$#@! when they saw it on screen.

If memory serves, Bert was doing Bert's job, and the only reason he was doing it that way is because he had no personal relationship with George. It wasn't dystopian, it was factual.

That is a big factor in why I always end up saying, in threads like this:
    Police were never any different from how they are now.
    They're just doing it to white people more often, and getting captured on video.

I have no idea who this woman was. only the narrative presented.
    The story told.

But she was unarmed,, running and seeking shelter. and in a crowed building project, 4 presumably trained Gunmen shot her on someones porch. with Rifles and handguns. And Shot the kid inside the house.

Were you wearing a uniform and badge with your gun? That makes all the difference.

Are the Officers OK?
    Maybe a New Year's resolution to open fire on law breakers at point blank, so their sheriff isn't consternated next Christmas by dead bystanders.
    Last edited by Raginfridus; 12-23-2017 at 08:08 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast