Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: So, I hope it is now perfectly clear...

Quote Originally Posted by Athan View Post
    Unless its Texas. Not only are we going to eventually secede when the US goes belly up from debt, we are going to reclaim our lost territory all the way up to Wyoming.
    I dunno, Texas secession is fun to talk about, but to actually do it would have real consequences, like, for example, no longer being part of the United States. Which of course would be unacceptable.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    You Mundanes will not, under any circumstances, be allowed to have a minimalist, non interventionist fedgov.

You can vote until you're blue in the face, run whomever you want, elect whomever you can, appoint whomever you like, protest until you lose your voice and nothing will change.

Those who can not be brought "into the fold" will be terminated.

Debt and taxation and regulation and surveillance and police statism and war, this Catherine wheel of control can be spun on forever.

And there's not a $#@!ing thing you can or will do about it.

Now, $#@! off and move along.

Sincerely,

Government

$#@! you, too.

Sincerely,

Suzanimal

*Not you, AF. I was just replying to the Government.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    I dunno, Texas secession is fun to talk about, but to actually do it would have real consequences, like, for example, no longer being part of the United States. Which of course would be unacceptable.
    Texas lost its territory because of debt. The US is going to lose territory because of its uncontrolled debt. It isn't just fun to talk about, it is also a possibility.
    For the Republic! For the Cause!
    The Truth About Central Banking and Business Cycles
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaxIPPMR3fI#t=186

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    $#@! you, too.

Sincerely,

Suzanimal

*Not you, AF. I was just replying to the Government.
    Just as a favor, to help expedite your message, so they receive it:

Hazmat
    Assassination
    Riot
    Pipe bomb
    Anthrax
    Ricin
    Agriculture
    Cocaine
    Biological
    Nuclear facility

P.S. Thank you for all your hard work protecting us. Ignore suzanimal. She's just cranky. -Texan
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Just as a favor, to help expedite your message, so they receive it:

Hazmat
    Assassination
    Riot
    Pipe bomb
    Anthrax
    Ricin
    Agriculture
    Cocaine
    Biological
    Nuclear facility

P.S. Thank you for all your hard work protecting us. Ignore suzanimal. She's just cranky. -Texan

Didn't you see my smiley face?

BTW, they already ignore me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Yah, good idea.

I'm with you AF.

Oh and a big $#@! you to the .fedgov people reading this.

And don't try to do anything stupid like secede cus it's not gonna work.

http://nypost.com/2017/02/04/sorry-d...g-from-the-us/
    From the article.

In short, then, California, you’re part of our big, unruly American family, so settle in and get used to it. Let me put it in familiar terms for you: When it comes to the United States of America, you can check out any time you like, but you can never leave.

NH baby!

Paper ballots in my town, and the law prohibiting taking pictures of your ballot was struck down by courts in Sept of 2016.

http://www.wmur.com/article/court-st...ies-1/41870314
    From a rep comment on this post:

I would move there if it wasn't so damn cold. Why don't you libertarians take over Florida?
    Because we needed to go where everybody else was not.

In fits and starts, in a three steps forward, two back fashion, we're slowly building and enhancing what is now the "most free" state in the nation.

Never ever would have been able to accomplish that in a state with millions of entrenched voters and interests and millions more of transplanted statists from NY/NJ/CT on one coast and Ill-annoy on the other, all looking for palm trees, paradise and endless summer.

And to tell the truth, I have lived that lifestyle and it gets insufferably tiresome, very fast.

The only way that could happen, and even think about sustaining (ever watchful for Massholes) is in a small state with a population already disposed to small government, individual liberty and minding your own business.

I hope it is abundantly clear now that YOU people that voted for or cheered on TRUMP got EXACTLY what A lot of us Tried to tell you he was. This isn't the mundanes getting fooled, they were fools to support the guy and not listen to what he really was. YOU gave us Trump, not some elite power broker somewhere.
    War; everything in the world wrong, evil and immoral combined into one and multiplied by millions.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by klamath View Post
    I hope it is abundantly clear now that YOU people that voted for or cheered on TRUMP got EXACTLY what A lot of us Tried to tell you he was. This isn't the mundanes getting fooled, they were fools to support the guy and not listen to what he really was. YOU gave us Trump, not some elite power broker somewhere.
    ...and now we have a broken, empty unpaved airfield in the desert and a great new Supreme Court pick. Boohoo.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Jan2017

So, I hope it is now perfectly clear...

crystal clear

Damage: The photo shows that the missles - which were launched from 150 miles away by US destroyers - were terrifyingly accurate, slamming down on the shelters and ripping up runways DoD

A crater is seen at the site of an air strike, after what rescue workers described as a suspected gas attack in the town of Khan Sheikhoun
    in rebel-held Idlib, Syria
    Reuters
    Last edited by Jan2017; 04-07-2017 at 06:21 PM.

So you're saying if we vote for Rand we are only getting him killed?

This is such bull. We all knew Trump might turn out like this, it's not like we had an alternative. Hillary would have already been bombing Moscow by now.

I believed Ron when he said Trump was dangerous back in 2015. Of course, time and time again Ron has been proven to be correct. Trump is an enemy of liberty.

The hatred for Gary Johnson is looking pretty silly right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Madison320 View Post
    The hatred for Gary Johnson is looking pretty silly right now.
    Nope. I still hate the guy. I can hate more than one person at a time.

Quote Originally Posted by misterx View Post
    This is such bull. We all knew Trump might turn out like this, it's not like we had an alternative. Hillary would have already been bombing Moscow by now.
    At least with Hillary the disaster won't be blamed on free market capitalism.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by liveandletlive View Post
    I believed Ron when he said Trump was dangerous back in 2015. Of course, time and time again Ron has been proven to be correct. Trump is an enemy of liberty.
    Ron was called a Hillary supporter on these boards for saying stuff like that.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by misterx View Post
    Nope. I still hate the guy. I can hate more than one person at a time.
    I disagree but that cracked me up!

Quote Originally Posted by Madison320 View Post
    I disagree but that cracked me up!
    That was pretty damned funny.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    ...and now we have a broken, empty unpaved airfield in the desert and a great new Supreme Court pick. Boohoo.
    You have a president that did not follow the Constitution and just another clown in a gown to say it doesn't matter because "this is what the Constitution reallly means."

This is not true at all ,the airfiled near Hama ( although I forgot the name ) is the main airfield of the Syrian Airforce because of its position it is the only airfield from which planes can give direct assistance to all of the major war theaters Eastern Ghouta,the pocket in Northern Homs, ISIS in Eastern Homs, Western Allepo, Greater Idlib, Eastern Latakia plus I think that all supplies for Deis Zoir start from there before they go to Quamishilo airbase.

It is by far the most important airfield in Syria.
    Last edited by Demigod; 04-07-2017 at 07:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Demigod View Post
    This is not true at all ,the airfiled near Hama ( although I forgot the name ) is the main airfield of the Syrian Airforce because of its position it is the only airfield from which planes can give direct assistance to all of the major war theaters Eastern Ghouta,the pocket in Northern Homs, ISIS in Eastern Homs, Western Allepo, Greater Idlib, Eastern Latakia plus I think that all supplies for Deis Zoir start from there before they go to Quamishilo airbase.

Sounds like it could be upgraded.
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Sounds like it could be upgraded.
    Wait.... so Trump was doing them a favor?
    A sense of danger gives birth to fear. And fear is the time-honored cross for the crucifixion of liberty.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Demigod View Post

Fighter jets took off from the runway today.

Jan2017

Fighter jets took off from the runway today.
    Five jets parked in the grass at the airfield didn't get hit -

I got to add . . .

If the Russian battleship Admiral Grigorovich is already or close to position - now between the USS Porter and USS Ross and the Syrian coast -
    and they left some weeks ago from the Black Sea - they probably presented this to Trump and Tillerson's as their "one last shot" to use the tomahawks.

Giving Putin a one-hour (UK reporting said 30 min.) notice of incoming is now called in Moscow within an "inch" of war.
    Last edited by Jan2017; 04-07-2017 at 10:03 PM.

More like the liberty politicians and their supporters fail to recognize they will never win elections unless they make massive major media investments on a national scale. That is the only way to counter the propaganda and win a significant amount of voters to win elections. I have been saying that in this forum since 07 with hopes otherwise but obviously it never pans out.

As far as Trump everyone knew he was a gamble that was worth the risk given limited choices. You forget so soon what the limited choices were.

Trump - Despite some contradictory doubletalk he ran on not invading Syria, peace with Russia and was getting bashed as an isolationist over foreign policy statements. Ran as a nationalist, anti-globalist with a strong immigration and trade platform.

Hillary - ran as a known interventionist that wanted to shoot Russia plans out of the sky with a no-fly zone in Syria. Globalist, establishment status quo, supported TPP, need I say more.

Rand Paul - by summer of 15 his campaign was effectively over by his establishment pivot on tax, immigration and BLM. By August 15 it was pretty clear at that point he was not a serious candidate and was using the race to advance his senate campaign while clearly without shadow of a doubt was only running an educational campaign (as observed from his campaign stop speeches). A stepping stone campaign for 2020 due to a predicted Trump loss in 2016.

Daryl Castle - not a serious candidate and no effort being made to run a national campaign. More likely a campaign to advance his radio show.

Gary Johnson - supported a no fly zone in Syria while sounding totally ignorant on Syria. "What is Aleppo? Ran on open borders, pro TPP and had nutty Bill Weld on his ticket. A candidate no average voter would take seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    More like the liberty politicians and their supporters fail to recognize they will never win elections unless they make massive major media investments on a national scale. That is the only way to counter the propaganda and win a significant amount of voters to win elections. I have been saying that in this forum since 07 with hopes otherwise but obviously it never pans out.

Gary Johnson - supported a no fly zone in Syria while sounding totally ignorant on Syria. "What is Aleppo? Ran on open borders, pro TPP and had nutty Bill Weld on his ticket. A candidate no average voter would take seriously.
    All I am asking is for you to consider Gary Johnson as your second choice, what's the harm in that?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast