Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Suspected gas attack on Syria's rebel-held Idlib kills at least 58: Observatory

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    It's called: I have seen this $#@! before, but this time my kids are approaching the age that they can be drafted to fight for the enrichment of the MIC.

So yes, I am short on trust in these stories that lead to more war. Democrats such as yourself once were as well. What happened to you?
    Thank you for supporting my argument.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The White Helmets, an al-Qaeda affiliated group funded by George Soros and the British government, have reportedly staged another chemical weapon attack on civilians in the Syrian city of Khan Shaykhun to lay blame on the Syrian government.

A day prior to the attack, Gulf-based Orient TV announced “Tomorrow we are launching a media campaign to cover the airstrikes on Hama country side including the usage of chemical warfare against civilians.” This shows clear foreknowledge that the rebels were going to stage an attack by Orient TV.

More...https://www.infowars.com/report-soro...tack-in-syria/

https://twitter.com/CHueyBurns/statu...75167664156674
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post

Well, we are willing to praise Trump when he aligns with our goals.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

I guess he puts a higher value on children's lives when ended by chemical means than children's lives ending in explosion. I'm sure he realizes this, but does he not know that children are likely dying with most every airstrike he orders... Maybe he should be forced to witness the death of the many children he has killed if the sight of such will move his heart.
    Last edited by pao; 04-05-2017 at 02:12 PM.

srsly?

What is the point of the twit at Clear as Mud Politics?

still blaming Assad for attacks on his people? while supporting the attackers.

And what point are you trying to make?
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    srsly?

What is the point of the twit at Clear as Mud Politics?

still blaming Assad for attacks on his people? while supporting the attackers.

And what point are you trying to make?
    It's a reporter live tweeting a speech. These usually hit the web faster than a tube or story. Here's another one that comes from the unofficial list of approved sources:

https://twitter.com/foxnation/status/849703987167334400
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by TER View Post
    Where can I find that they have admitted to this? I dont have a haaretz subscription.
    It is my best understanding that, in 2013, the Saudis gave the chemical weapons to Al Nusra Front. The idea that Assad used them is a NATO fairytale. Is there any reason to believe anything different with regard to this incident?

It's a reporter live tweeting a speech. These usually hit the web faster than a tube or story. Here's another one that comes from the unofficial list of approved sources:

https://twitter.com/foxnation/status/849703987167334400
    Looks like the US plan for Syria was never going to change. So sad.

Any evidence yet that Mossad did this? I bet anything they did.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    When Obama drew his line and didn't respond, Assad knew that countries would not do anything if it happened again. Especially with the Russians helping out.
    Assad already won. All using chemical weapons would accomplish is creating more enemies. There's no way he is stupid enough to use chemical weapons when his victory is a foregone conclusion.
    Last edited by misterx; 04-06-2017 at 02:09 PM.

An MSF medical team providing support to the emergency department of Bab Al Hawa hospital in Syria’s Idlib province has confirmed that patients’ symptoms are consistent with exposure to a neurotoxic agent such as sarin gas.

A number of victims of the attack on the town of Khan Sheikhoun were brought to Bab Al Hawa hospital, which is located 100km north, near the Turkish border. Eight patients showed symptoms – including constricted pupils, muscle spasms and involuntary defecation – which are consistent with exposure to a neurotoxic agent such as sarin gas or similar compounds.

The MSF team provided drugs and antidotes to treat patients, and protective clothing for medical staff in the hospital’s emergency room.

MSF medical teams were also able to visit other hospitals where victims of the attack were being treated, and reported that victims smelled of bleach, suggesting they had been exposed to chlorine.

These reports strongly suggest that victims of the attack on Khan Sheikhoun were exposed to at least two different chemical agents.
    http://www.msf.org/en/article/syria-...cal-substances

"The reports" from the air strike stated that a SU-22 dropped 4 bombs, of which 3 were conventional and one with gas. From the report above the symptoms pointed out to two rather different types of gasses who don't have similar symptoms so either the Syrian air force is so rich they can experiment with dual-gas bombs or they truly hit some kind of storage area,either an HTS weapons cache or simply an industrial gasses storage.

Quote Originally Posted by Demigod View Post
    http://www.msf.org/en/article/syria-...cal-substances

"The reports" from the air strike stated that a SU-22 dropped 4 bombs, of which 3 were conventional and one with gas. From the report above the symptoms pointed out to two rather different types of gasses who don't have similar symptoms so either the Syrian air force is so rich they can experiment with dual-gas bombs or they truly hit some kind of storage area,either an HTS weapons cache or simply an industrial gasses storage.
    dont expect MSM to let the audience know that.

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    dont expect MSM to let the audience know that.
    But this are the MSM reports , they reported that a SU-22 dropped 4 bombs one of which contained gas and the quote above comes from an international organisation that CNN and many other routinely quote . The problem is that most of the people are not even an audience and the ones that are have the deduction ability of a kid.

The guys on whose territory this has happened are literally Al-Queda . The US government has them on a list that they are a Al-Queda. I don't know how much more official and mainstream one can go.

If it was even sarin as they claim they had first responders within a few minutes on the location,sarin is not only air-borne but kills on contact as well and can stay in clothing for 10+ minutes. Every single one of those people in the video touching the kids should be dead or in intensive care at this moment. Also if it was Sarin every single person there would have had puddles of $#@! ,piss,vomit,blood and spit around them.
    Last edited by Demigod; 04-05-2017 at 06:13 PM.

Banned

Blog Entries
    https://twitter.com/sahouraxo/status/849635794994286592

Anti-Assad reporter reported the chemical attack 24 hours before it happened.

Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    https://twitter.com/sahouraxo/status/849635794994286592

Anti-Assad reporter reported the chemical attack 24 hours before it happened.
    Yes i saw the tweets on my social media. If the Anti-Assad reporter reported the chemical attack 24 hours before it happened that means it wasn't an airstrike, it was planned.

I still see no videos of the supposed airstrike.

But this are the MSM reports , they reported that a SU-22 dropped 4 bombs one of which contained gas and the quote above comes from an international organisation that CNN and many other routinely quote . The problem is that most of the people are not even an audience and the ones that are have the deduction ability of a kid.

The guys on whose territory this has happened are literally Al-Queda . The US government has them on a list that they are a Al-Queda. I don't know how much more official and mainstream one can go.

If it was even sarin as they claim they had first responders within a few minutes on the location,sarin is not only air-borne but kills on contact as well and can stay in clothing for 10+ minutes. Every single one of those people in the video touching the kids should be dead or in intensive care at this moment. Also if it was Sarin every single person there would have had puddles of $#@! ,piss,vomit,blood and spit around them.
    Your right and isn't it amazing how the first responders are supposedly still alive? that alleged/supposed gas must be sure powerful

The guys on whose territory this has happened are literally Al-Queda
    Yup and like i mentioned dont expect CNN, nor MSM to say that to the audience.

A very sad move towards the MIC. Very poor statement. He gets an F here.

But he has fooled me already several times.

It is the policy and actions that count the most.

If this is mere cage rattling, and staying put, then it is a tactical and strategic move.

If there is military action and engagement with the Syrian Army directly, let alone, Russia, then Trump is leading us towards dangerous waters.

I pray to God that cool heads prevail and wise minds are working towards the good.
    +
    'These things I command you, that you love one another.' - Jesus Christ

If this is mere cage rattling, and staying put, then it is a tactical and strategic move.

If there is military action and engagement with the Syrian Army directly, let alone, Russia, then Trump is leading us towards dangerous waters.

I pray to God that cool heads prevail and wise minds are working towards the good.

From my Syrian/Lebanese sources they say it would be far far worse then dangerous waters.

-US jets will fall out of the skies like scrap metal and be chased out.
    -hezbollah cells will be activated.

" I pray to God that cool heads prevail and wise minds are working towards the good."
    Like Obama before him, nothing will happen which makes me ask, is trump still building that wall? lol

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    From my Syrian/Lebanese sources they say it would be far far worse then dangerous waters.

-US jets will fall out of the skies like scrap metal and be chased out.
    -hezbollah cells will be activated.

" I pray to God that cool heads prevail and wise minds are working towards the good."
    Like Obama before him, nothing will happen which makes me ask, is trump still building that wall? lol
    I guess we must wait and see.
    +

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Banned

Blog Entries
    https://twitter.com/DrShajulIslam/st...24496385482752

What a coincidence, star doctor helping victims of the chemical attack got gas masks three days earlier.
    I wonder why?

Every time John McCain visits Syria, the Assad government supposedly carries out a chemical attack. What a coincidence!

Of course, if Trump starts to topple Assad, suddenly CPUd and Zippy will approve of his actions (they have approved of 0% of what he has done so far), The democrats will ally with the neocon republicans by either voting in AUMF or just shirking a vote at all.

And I will say:

$#@! Donald J Trump.
    Last edited by UWDude; 04-05-2017 at 07:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    https://twitter.com/DrShajulIslam/st...24496385482752

What a coincidence, star doctor helping victims of the chemical attack got gas masks three days earlier.
    I wonder why?

Every time John McCain visits Syria, the Assad government supposedly carries out a chemical attack. What a coincidence!

Of course, if Trump starts to topple Assad, suddenly CPUd and Zippy will approve of his actions (they have approved of 0% of what he has done so far), The democrats will ally with the neocon republicans by either voting in AUMF or just shirking a vote at all.

And I will say:

$#@! Donald J Trump.
    It amazes how McCain the tard keeps attacking hezbollah for being in Syria. But had no problems with hezbollah being in Bosnia or how the majority of the rebels in Syria are all Jihadists?

The cooler head will certainly not be Nikki Haley. What a national embarrassment she is. She is making John Bolton and Lindsey Graham look rational.

With Nikki, we get full blown neocon propaganda, delivered with a full helping of "it's for the children" emotional hysteria.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The cooler head will certainly not be Nikki Haley. What a national embarrassment she is. She is making John Bolton and Lindsey Graham look rational.

With Nikki, we get full blown neocon propaganda, delivered with a full helping of "it's for the children" emotional hysteria.
    Trump needs to fire her and put in Tulsi Gabbard.
    +

Trump needs to fire her and put in Tulsi Gabbard.
    We can only dream.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post

She's faking it without realizing she went too far. $#@!en dummy.

Glad to see Thomas take a step back and analyze the situation...

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast