Page 93 of 109 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495103 ... LastLast
Results 2,761 to 2,790 of 3254

Thread: Ottawa Trucker Convoy: Anti-COVID-Mandate Mass Protest

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

The Gestapo murdered an elderly woman with a walker. Trudeau should be on trial for murder.

Quote Originally Posted by helenpaul View Post
    The Gestapo murdered an elderly woman with a walker. Trudeau should be on trial for murder.
    And they can't deny it, and they can't spin it. Everything from her last words to the cops leaving her on the frozen pavement is there for all the world to see in living color.

The most condescending government in the world on the subject of human rights got that way only because the people are the nicest in the world, and it gets caught on video trampling a grandmother with a horse and ignoring her on the street.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 02-18-2022 at 09:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post

I don't think they'll be able to keep a lid on this but they'll definitely try...
    Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    And they can't deny it, and they can't spin it. Everything from her last words to the cops leaving her on the frozen pavement is there for all the world to see in living color.
    Justin and his goons are lucky im not dispensing justice. He, any govt official supporting his action, and any cop participating in the atrocity would be treated harshly.

Loving, tolerant and rational liberals on parade.

Last edited by acptulsa; 02-18-2022 at 09:14 PM.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    If Parliament strikes down the Emergency invocation, Trudeau will be a man overboard... criminal charges would certainly become more probable, IMO...

Quote Originally Posted by ClaytonB View Post
    If Parliament strikes down the Emergency invocation, Trudeau will be a man overboard... criminal charges would certainly become more probable, IMO...
    I guess it depends on whether his own party will defy him.

This is what bothers me about the police. They have the option to stand down and not enforce what a dictator wants. If they become the dictators enforcers they are equally guilty of any crimes committed.

Trucker dudes and freedom dames.
    Bouncy castles and hockey games.
    Toasting in a hot tub.
    Folks servin' up grub.
    And the media sadly defames.
    because it is cool
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

I guess it depends on whether his own party will defy him.
    True, but who in the Party is going to want to step up to bat for this? He more or less "bet" that he could mop up the protest without incident, and then two people were killed, one of them a disabled elderly woman. Democrats throw their own to the wolves whenever it suits the interests of the Party, and I'm sure the Canadian liberals are cut from exactly the same CCP cloth...

Quote Originally Posted by ClaytonB View Post
    True, but who in the Party is going to want to step up to bat for this? He more or less "bet" that he could mop up the protest without incident, and then two people were killed, one of them a disabled elderly woman. Democrats throw their own to the wolves whenever it suits the interests of the Party, and I'm sure the Canadian liberals are cut from exactly the same CCP cloth...
    The two elderly women were trampled, it seems the death(s) are unconfirmed, hearing mixed reports - either way, I don't see that it makes a huge difference with the amount of disgust for the police. I hope the women are ok.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    The two elderly women were trampled, it seems the death(s) are unconfirmed, hearing mixed reports - either way, I don't see that it makes a huge difference with the amount of disgust for the police. I hope the women are ok.
    Yeah, I'm also hearing conflicting reports. It was a severe enough incident that I think it caused CBC to cut their live coverage (I was wondering what happened when the feed was cut, then found out later on about the tramplings) and the police are still just holding position. I hope the best for those women and hopefully the worst reports are not true (no political purpose is worth injury/death of innocents), but I have a strong feeling that Trudeau has messed up much more severely than he realizes...
    Last edited by ClaytonB; 02-18-2022 at 10:12 PM.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    SURPRISE!!

https://twitter.com/inklessPW/status...52731441123328

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    SURPRISE!!

Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Our founding Fathers knew what the fate of tyrants should be. I can only hope Trudeau would suffer the fate of Mussolini. It would feel so right.

Again, i can only hope independent owner operators in the US will refuse to enter Canada.

"Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    If they condemn him, they would just be convicting themselves with their own words...

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Has the Left compared the Freedom Convoy to Pearl Harbor yet or do we need to wait until Trudeau says it?
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    SURPRISE!!

That's just inhuman. Yikes.

Looks like @mtr1979 was onto something. http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...ghlight=lizard
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Page 93 of 109 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495103 ... LastLast