Thread: Rudy: "USA and Israel are bound by blood."

Exclamation Rudy: "USA and Israel are bound by blood."

Newsweek article quote:

On a trip to Israel in 2001, Giuliani told an Israeli audience: "We're together with you. We are bound by blood."

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21162326/site/newsweek/

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    bad form max.
    Dude, I'm rich! Check out this tin can! Uber wealth, ftw!

Bad form? Why?

Are we supposed to be in awe of Norman Podhoretz and Rudolph Giuliani or something?

Quote Originally Posted by constituent View Post
    bad form max.
    when are you going to realize that cowering in fear before these Zionist thugs will only end in total submission to them?

Hey Max, was someone your family killed by a Jew or something? A lot of your posts are always targeting Jews (not just Zionists or Israelis)
    Last edited by V-rod; 10-08-2007 at 05:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by max View Post
    Newsweek article quote:

On a trip to Israel in 2001, Giuliani told an Israeli audience: "We're together with you. We are bound by blood."

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21162326/site/newsweek/
    Another example of an Authoritarian militarist attempting to hijack the Zionist cause.
    “First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.”
    -Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by V-rod View Post
    Hey Max, was someone your family killed by a Jew or something? A lot of your posts are always targeting Jews (not just Zionists or Israelis)
    No one in my family was killed by Zionists, but my country and my Constitution were. Other deaths include:

5000 US tropps in Iraq
    1 -2 million innocent Iraqi (10 years of sanctions + current war)
    10,000 US troops from 1st Gulf war who dies in later years due to exposure of depleted uranium

add in a massive National Debt, crippling taxes.....and I hope you can see why I'm pissed off at the Zionist mafia

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by max View Post
    No one in my family was killed by Zionists, but my country and my Constitution were. Other deaths include:

5000 US tropps in Iraq
    1 -2 million innocent Iraqi (10 years of sanctions + current war)
    10,000 US troops from 1st Gulf war who dies in later years due to exposure of depleted uranium

add in a massive National Debt, crippling taxes.....and I hope you can see why I'm pissed off at the Zionist mafia
    Your country and your constitution were killed by a lot of people, few of them Jews or Zionists. The House of Saud, for instance, which wields more power in this country than any other lobby and has since Carter, their earlier errand boy, was president. And many thousands have hacked away at the constitution on domestic policy. But it's always Israel and the Zionists, as you describe them, who are your target. Seriously, don't you have another issue that excites you? We've all heard this one before.

And once again, Max, it's not Zionists who have destroyed anything in the U.S. It is those statists who believe that using U.S. military force and wealth to push their middle east agenda is the right thing to do. None of those people are on this board. Many of us here are Zionists. We have not fallen into the false choice of thinking that somehow the Palestinians are more noble or the Israelis are always the bad guys. Both statements are incorrect. However, you don't seem to be able to see this.

A long time ago, I was active in the LP. There was a guy who was always pushing the party to adopt a plank strongly favoring the Palestinians. As much an L as this guy was, he just could never get through his head that non-intervention was the LP official position. That means we don't choose sides as a nation. But we may feel free to choose sides as individuals. Maybe by donating lots of your money to Palestinian causes, you could find peace.

xxx
    “First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.”
    -Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi

HALLELUJAH BROTHAS!!!

By the HOLY power of the Invisible Flying Spaghetti Monster may all his people be thus blessed - so spaketh the one chosenite picked to speaketh for the holy Invisible FSM.

Thus the Holy FSM hath divided the lands - for Curly and Moe were blessed with much sauce, but for Larry he hath done a great sin and was kept from the sauce.

RA-MEN!!!

"Fix reason firmly in her seat, and call to her tribunal every fact, every opinion."
    - Thomas Jefferson

WATCH: The Money Masters - How International Bankers Gained Control of America

READ: Tragedy and Hope: A History of The World in Our Time - Carroll Quigley

No one must criticize the Chosenites of the FSM who hath been given the land of sauce and meatballs by the HOLY FSM!!!

RA-MEN!!!
    Last edited by ChooseLiberty; 10-08-2007 at 07:09 PM.

"Fix reason firmly in her seat, and call to her tribunal every fact, every opinion."
    - Thomas Jefferson

WATCH: The Money Masters - How International Bankers Gained Control of America

READ: Tragedy and Hope: A History of The World in Our Time - Carroll Quigley