Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: [17 Dead] Numerous Fatalities at Douglas High School, Parkland, FL

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    This goes here:

http://www.ncc-1776.org/tle2000/libe68-20000331-07.html

It's from 2000 so some of the references may be a bit dated, but the general thrust of the essay is still spot on. I doubt it will lead to any kind of enlightenment within the willfully ignorant, but others may glean some benefit from it.
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to CCTelander again.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Krugminator2 View Post
    I view the absolutists on gun ownership the same way I view people who are absolutists on tax abolition. I think both positions are impractical and would yield a worse result.

The thing is automatic weapons are basically banned. We do have background checks. We had an assault weapons ban but only a rounding error are killed with what would be called assault weapons that doesn't make a statistical difference. I can't figure out what the left actually wants to do with gun laws. They keep saying they want laws that already exist. Yet, they seem oblivious to that fact. I suspect what they are really saying is they want mass gun confiscation like Australia or Japan, which I am certainly not in favor of.
    They want a sword hunt like the Tokugawa had. Everyone with a gun must give up theirs, so only the ruling class can legally own one. Except here, instead of death, we'll be fed to the system. Some will refuse, but the average dumb$#@! will have no sympathy for who are enemies of the state.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    First hearing for the shooter today. What a judge. How much time did she spend on make-up today?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    First hearing for the shooter today. What a judge. How much time did she spend on make-up today?
    Actually, it was his second hearing. The first hearing was the 15th iirc. That first judge worked directly for Janet Reno when Reno was Miami-Dade District Attorney. Today's judge is a low level magistrate type that knows procedure, not law. I haven't looked into her background.
    Last edited by devil21; 02-19-2018 at 03:46 PM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Listen to the media and you can become a ignoramus.

http://thefederalist.com/2014/11/11/...Dk3wI.facebook

According to crime statistics from the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), knives are consistently used to kill people far more often than rifles are used. And the numbers aren’t even close: five times as many murders were committed with knives than were committed with rifles last year.

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    ...you can become a ignoramus.
    If you're trying to convince people you're an expert on how that happens, you're doing it right.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

wtf ?

just like the blond "friend" of shooter interview. . . how is this charade not blown open yet ?

^^^^^^^

"I'd rather give up my freedom to make sure that every single American child, including myself is happy."

I had to rewind to make sure I heard it right. But yeah, that's what that kid actually said.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by PursuePeace View Post
    ^^^^^^^

"I'd rather give up my freedom to make sure that every single American child, including myself is happy."

I had to rewind to make sure I heard it right. But yeah, that's what that kid actually said.
    Is anybody here surprised?

That's the hardest, most bitter pill I have ever had to swallow in my adult life: when it became clear, while trying to promote and campaign for the good doctor, that the AmeriKunt people do not want freedom.

They hate it, they will fight you from achieving it, and they will give it up in a heartbeat, for safety, for convenience or simply because they do not give a $#@!.

It is the only thing I strongly disagree with Ron about...

Freedom is NOT popular.

^^^^^^^

They hate us for our freedoms. Send him to Gitmo.

Quote Originally Posted by goldenequity View Post
    That kid is the worst crisis actor yet. He showed up on TV about 10 minutes after the shooting and started spewing his zombie rap.

He'll be in congress 15 years from now. He's got that slimy politician look and feel.
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

^^^^^^^

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    So you show up out of sudden, post 5 times in 10 minutes and disappear again. How is that not considered flashing?

what's your point?

Quote Originally Posted by RonZeplin View Post
    That kid is the worst crisis actor yet. He showed up on TV about 10 minutes after the shooting and started spewing his zombie rap.

He'll be in congress 15 years from now. He's got that slimy politician look and feel.
    He's the son of FBI dad.

He's the son of FBI dad.
    I've lost track on the amount of times I got "You must spread some reputation (...) Goldenequity again" (not for his posts in this thread though)...

The boy's name is David Hogg.
    In one of those great coincidences he had his camera with him on 14 February and immediately got it to interview people on gun control when the "mass shooting" was taking place: http://www.sun-sentinel.com/local/br...214-story.html

Goldenequity already posted the following video (at least I think, I couldn't watch it here).
    David Hogg gets several takes and is being coached to what to say - EDIT (2x) video has repeatedly been deleted by Youtube, this one from an alternative video hosting site is still online: https://153news.net/watch_video.php?v=A58MWA6G91WM

Broward County Sheriff Scott Israel is in charge of the “investigation” of the Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School “mass shooting” and has called for gun control.
    Israel’s own triplets once attended the Parkland high school.

Scott Israel was also in charge of the "investigation" of the January 2017 “mass shooting” at the Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport.
    In that “event”, Israel’s own sister-in-law was at the airport during the attack: https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.c172f8f3c337

See Sheriff Scott Israel and Donald trump.
    Last edited by Firestarter; 02-23-2018 at 08:52 AM.
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

He's the son of FBI dad.

You mean the F-B-I that dropped the ball on this incident?
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Florida Shooting Survivor: The Media’s Exploiting This Tragedy To Push Gun Control

Brittany M. Hughes, @RealBrittHughes
    February. 19. 2018

Brandon Minoff, a student at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida where 17 students and faculty lost their lives in a mass shooting last Wednesday, told The Daily Wire he believes the media is exploiting his fallen classmates to push a political anti-gun agenda.

From The Daily Wire:

In an interview with The Daily Wire, a student from Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida said on Sunday that he thinks the media is politicizing the recent shooting at his high school instead of focusing on the students who lost their lives.

"I think it’s the media," Minoff said, referring to whom he believes is promoting the gun control narrative in response to the shooting. "They exploit everything to make it political. They’re more concerned about gun control at this moment rather than the fact that there were 17 people that were killed."

Minoff, who hopes to meet President Donald Trump to discuss the issue, said that he thinks there should be limits and restrictions on guns but is upset to see how the media is covering the tragedy.

"It pains me to see that knowing that 17 of my classmates are dead and they just want to talk about gun control," he continued. "Students have opinions, they say stuff that they’re against guns, and that gun control is necessary, but they’re making it bigger than it needs to be at this moment."

In the wake of last week’s shooting, even as several survivors fought for their lives in local hospitals, the media wasted no time trotting out student after student to promote an anti-Trump, pro-gun control narrative aimed at Congress and the White House.

Minoff, whose viewpoint hasn’t been predominantly featured, said that while he thinks we should all be looking for ways to prevent mass shootings, he believes arming security guards and teachers would be far more effective than simply outlawing guns.

"You can’t drink until you’re 21, but that doesn't stop kids from drinking," Minoff said. "I don’t know if there is a way to stop it. There is a way around anything.”

"If coach Feis would have had a gun or any of the other security guards would have had a gun it definitely would have been less fatal," he added. "[Cruz] and coach Feis were face-to-face and he just shielded kids instead of having the ability to kill the shooter."
    https://www.mrctv.org/blog/florida-s...zen.yandex.com

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Is anybody here surprised?

That's the hardest, most bitter pill I have ever had to swallow in my adult life: when it became clear, while trying to promote and campaign for the good doctor, that the AmeriKunt people do not want freedom.

They hate it, they will fight you from achieving it, and they will give it up in a heartbeat, for safety, for convenience or simply because they do not give a $#@!.

It is the only thing I strongly disagree with Ron about...

Freedom is NOT popular.
    You may not be wrong BUT whoever that guy yelling is must be either another shill or just a plain liar since he claims a friend's sister died in Newtown. Everyone paying attention knows SH was fake. He even takes a moment to look over to make sure his rant was captured on video. "Did you get that? That was good, wasn't it?"

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

As a Canadian and a firearms owner, sport shooter and hunter, the path to gun control starts with small yet incremental laws. Ie, a background check for mental issues is great, HOWEVER, the definition of "mental disorder" can and will be manipulated to the point where anyone that visited a Psychiatrist/Psychologist for a mundane issue will be considered unworthy of firearms ownership....then it will be anyone that visits their doctor more than 3x a year and on and on. The laws must be written where there is NO room for abuse or guessing in the grey areas or the Democrat/Liberals will abuse the law to no end!

In Canada, we have less gun rights then NY,CT,MN, CA. We cannot carry a pistol. We can only transport it (trigger locked and in a locked opaque box) to and from a gun range, shooting event or gun store/smith with a license or ATT (authority to transport)....and our magazine capacities are 10 for pistols and 5 for long guns (with the odd magazine loophole for long guns with a 10 round capacity)....and the embarrassment law...anyone that owns a Ruger 10/22 is a criminal, if they have in their possession, a magazine with a capacity greater than 10! Wait now! However, we can still use/own the 100 round drum for the 10/22! Now you can laugh. Reason? The 15 and 25 round mags fit into a Ruger handgun made YEARS later and therefore breaks the 10 round capacity law for pistols.
    We do not need an ATT for hunting rifles or long guns. Just our licenses.

Those that own firearms in Canada, go through a safety course, an application and pass a criminal background check before a license is issued. Then their name goes through a background check DAILY! Any criminal offense and you will get a visit from some sort of Law Enforcement stooge, surrender your license and your firearms.

Restricted firearms (classified Assault rifles and pistols) are registered with our Provincial (state) Chief Firearms Officer (CFO) who reports to the RCMP. The CFO/RCMP review all applications for purchasing a restricted firearm and issue the ATT and license to own it.
    Non-restricted (long guns and hunting firearms) are no longer registered. (they were forced registered back in the late 90's by our liberal government and then abolished by our Conservative government around 2010). Our current feminist trudeau- sock- puppet is dancing with a "new firearms law inline with the UN." We know what that means and we hold our breath.

We definitely do not have the firearms issues that the US does. There is no argument. We don't have the crime rate either (which has nothing to do with our gun control and perhaps that we have 270 Million less people). We have gang shootings, drive by shootings, drug wars, turf wars, oh and imagine ...murders WITH and WITHOUT guns! Most, if not all, of our gun issues come from gangs and criminals who will NEVER obey any law. Unfortunately it is the law abiding that suffer the consequences of Liberal minded gun control and police harassment. It has nothing to do with safety and everything to do with money, control and disarmament of the citizens.

Would we need to carry in Canada? No. No need, unless you are in a $#@!*y part of Toronto (all of Toronto is a Shi%hole btw), Montreal, Vancouver or Edmonton.
    Would we gun owners embrace it? Absolutely. We know the risks and safety of firearms but still few would exercise the daily right (see above)
    Now, would the rest of the public that do not own firearms embrace it? NOPE. Most, literally, shake in their shoes at the thought of a gun and how it can kill. I do not exaggerate when I say, "they shake". Think of the blank stare look when one thinks of a difficult math problem....their brain cannot process it!!! Fear. All they can think of are mass murders at the mention of guns. Some do not even realize there is a giant gun culture in Canada.
    Please do not let your great nation succumb to this mentality. A background check for severe mental issues and or use of SSRI drugs is not an bad thing as long as the law is bulletproof.
    Yes guns are dangerous, but so are automobiles that kill more per year than firearms! But liberals don't want to ban cars.
    Last edited by thetruthhurtsthefed; 02-20-2018 at 02:24 PM. Reason: spelling, additions
    I love my country, but I fear my government

Quote Originally Posted by thetruthhurtsthefed View Post
    As a Canadian and a firearms owner, sport shooter and hunter, the path to gun control starts with small yet incremental laws. Ie, a background check for mental issues is great, HOWEVER, the definition of "mental disorder" can and will be manipulated to the point where anyone that visited a Psychiatrist/Psychologist for a mundane issue will be considered unworthy of firearms ownership....then it will be anyone that visits their doctor more than 3x a year and on and on. The laws must be written where there is NO room for abuse or guessing in the grey areas or the Democrat/Liberals will abuse the law to no end!

In Canada, we have less gun rights then NY,CT,MN, CA. We cannot carry a pistol. We can only transport it (trigger locked and in a locked opaque box) to and from a gun range, shooting event or gun store/smith with a license or ATT (authority to transport)....and our magazine capacities are 10 for pistols and 5 for long guns (with the oddmagazine loophole for long guns with a 10 round capacity).

Those that own firearms in Canada, go through a safety course, an application and pass a criminal background check before a license is issued. Then their name goes through a background check DAILY! Any criminal offense and you will get a visit some sort of Law Enforcement stooge, surrender your license and your firearms.

Restricted firearms (classified Assault rifles and pistols) are registered with our Provincial (state) Chief Firearms Officer who reports to the RCMP
    Non-restricted (long guns and hunting firearms) are no longer registered. (they were forced registered back in the late 90's by our liberal government and then abolished by our Conservative government around 2010). Our current feminist trudeau- sock- puppet is dancing with a "new firearms law inline with the UN." We know what that means and we hold our breath.

We definitely do not have the firearms issues that the US does. There is no argument. We don't have the crime rate either (which has nothing to do with our gun control and perhaps that we have 270 Million less people). We have gang shootings, drive by shootings, drug wars, turf wars, oh and imagine ...murders WITHOUT guns! Most, if not all, of our gun issues come from gangs and criminals who will NEVER obey any law. Unfortunately it is the law abiding that suffer the consequences of Liberal minded gun control. It has nothing to do with safety and everything to do with money, control and disarmament of the citizens.

Would we need to carry in Canada? No. No need, unless you are in a $#@!*y part of Toronto (all of Toronto is a Shi%hole btw), Montreal, Vancouver or Edmonton.
    Would we gun owners embrace it? Absolutely! We know the risks and safety of firearms but still few would exercise that right .
    Now, would the rest of the public that do not own firearms embrace it? NOPE. Most, literally, shake in their shoes at the thought of a gun and how it can kill. I do not exaggerate when I say, "they shake". Think of the blank stare look when one thinks of a difficult math problem....their brain cannot process it!!! Fear. All they can think of are mass murders at the mention of guns. Some do not even realize there is a giant gun culture in Canada.
    Please do not let your great nation succumb to this mentality. A background check for severe mental issues and or use of SSRI drugs is not an bad thing as long as the law is bulletproof.
    Yes guns are dangerous, but so are automobiles that kill more per year than firearms! But liberals don't want to ban cars.
    If it gets too bad up there we could use you down here.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by thetruthhurtsthefed View Post
    But liberals don't want to ban cars.
    Of course they do. Cars emit carbon dioxide, and carbon dioxide is good for trees, but they're tree huggers, and they think they can save trees by banning cars.

The only reason it's not higher on their agenda is, they can't figure out how to ban your car and make you ride the bus without giving up their own car.
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

D-bag CEO of some company called New Knowledge, Jonathan Morgan, on CNBC just called everyone that questions the media's narratives of these events a "Russian bot".

eta: the company is an NSA front.
    Last edited by devil21; 02-20-2018 at 03:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    D-bag CEO of some company called New Knowledge, Jonathan Morgan, on CNBC just called everyone that questions the media's narratives of these events a "Russian bot".

New Knowledge is the world's first platform for social media threat mitigation. Online communities are increasingly targeted and manipulated by trolls, criminals, even governments, who weaponize information to try and shape social media discussion.
    http://newknowledge.io/

Smells like an NSA front.

But even if it wasn't, their CEO would certainly say whatever the media outlet wanted them to say, in exchange for getting to plug the company on the air.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post

It is actually Jonathon

It gets worse(r).

---------

Last edited by goldenequity; 02-20-2018 at 04:19 PM.

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast