Thread: Nate Silver: Hillary's Coronation is Far From a Sure Thing

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Nate Silver: Hillary's Coronation is Far From a Sure Thing

Granted, it all comes down to those who counts the votes. But it was obvious from the beginning that this witch would not run away with this. He gives Trump a slightly 1 out of 3 chance to prevail.

https://twitter.com/NateSilver538?re...Ctwgr%5Eauthor

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

https://twitter.com/NateSilver538/st...59577115635716
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

I think that's just to make sure that her voters don't take it for granted. Much the same way they suppress votes by telling voters that Trump has no chance with the undertones that there's no reason for them to even show up.

Trump internal polling was revealed by FB's Charlie Gasparino.

Florida - Trump -2
    Michigan - Trump +1
    New Hampshire - Trump +1
    Nevada - Trump +1
    Colorado - Trump -2

Let's plug Gasparino's numbers into the Map.

Last edited by AuH20; 11-07-2016 at 03:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post

Trump would win Florida, Wisconsin, and Colorado before he wins Michigan.
    Stop believing stupid things

Quote Originally Posted by Tywysog Cymru View Post
    Trump would win Florida, Wisconsin, and Colorado before he wins Michigan.
    Dont worry, Trump says he's ahead in all of them.

Quote Originally Posted by rpfocus View Post
    He's ahead big league... /sarc
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    He also said he's going to win the Hispanic vote, so I'm wondering why New Mexico is likely to vote for Hillary.

Banned

Blog Entries
    I'm not worried.
    Trump
    Landslide.

Trump also has secret states like NY and NJ that he will win, due to the millions of people who will come out to vote for him. He knows this because of his secret polls that are not rigged like the ones that are released to the public. If Trump doesn't win NY and NJ, it will be because Hillary went to all the precincts and hacked the voting machines. I know this because twitter.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by jllundqu View Post
    He's ahead big league... /sarc
    Yuuuuuuuge. Believe me.

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    Trump also has secret states like NY and NJ that he will win, due to the millions of people who will come out to vote for him. He knows this because of his secret polls that are not rigged like the ones that are released to the public. If Trump doesn't win NY and NJ, it will be because Hillary went to all the precincts and hacked the voting machines. I know this because twitter.
    There are twice as many registered democrats in NY. NY is unwinnable. NJ could be closer than polls indicate.

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    Don't forget Vermont I know this guy who voted for Sanders in the primary and now he plans on voting for Trump.

The divide between urban (and that's not code for 'black') America and rural America is deep...

Let me re-word that - the CUT between urban America and rural America is deep, and will lead to a very painful bleed, possibly even amputation.

States separate on a geographical basis not infrequently. It will be interesting to see how this state handles the geographically disjointed philosophical conflict. Because it's coming.

There are twice as many registered democrats in NY. NY is unwinnable. NJ could be closer than polls indicate.
    That is what the MSM want people to think. They aren't talking about the monster vote.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Son of Liberty View Post
    The divide between urban (and that's not code for 'black') America and rural America is deep...

Let me re-word that - the CUT between urban America and rural America is deep, and will lead to a very painful bleed, possibly even amputation.

States separate on a geographical basis not infrequently. It will be interesting to see how this state handles the geographically disjointed philosophical conflict. Because it's coming.
    ^^^^^^^^^^Truth! ^^^^^^^^^