Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: [Video] Ron Paul on Piers Morgan Tonight 3/01/12

[Video] Ron Paul on Piers Morgan Tonight 3/01/12

Just heard the promo.

He'll be back on Piers Morgan again to discuss where the race is going and what to expect on Super Tuesday (and how long he can stay in there (the race).......).

update:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGeqGOQ0StE
    Last edited by jct74; 03-02-2012 at 12:19 AM. Reason: replace with better quality video

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Piers already made it very clear that 'Rawn Pool Weel Naught Be Your Next President'

Piers Morgan is a jackass who wont let Dr. Paul say more than 3 words before interrupting him.
    "I guess...I don't know, whatever" - Ron Paul

Hey hey hey. Piers Morgan might be arrogant, argumentative, and interruptive, but let's leave out the crude insults for now since he's being kind enough to let Paul on CNN again.

No matter how bad his hosting, it still gives Paul an opportunity to deliver truth bombs! :3

Quote Originally Posted by Lishy View Post
    Hey hey hey. Piers Morgan might be arrogant, argumentative, and interruptive, but let's leave out the crude insults for now since he's being kind enough to let Paul on CNN again.

No matter how bad his hosting, it still gives Paul an opportunity to deliver truth bombs! :3
    He doesn't get that opportunity... when an interrupting cow interrupts him every 4 seconds... He is seriously that bad...

He'll be a lot nicer this time around. He found out last interview that Ron is out of his league when it comes to one on one debating.

Remember Cavuto's first few interviews with Ron? Cavuto is a lot nicer now.
    Last edited by skytoucher; 02-29-2012 at 11:15 PM.
    Groups are grammatical fictions; only individuals exist, and each individual is different. -Robert Anton Wilson

Fornication Under Consent of the King

Ok I'm glad we're doing Piers show again, even though I can't stand him at least he lets Ron talk. But this begs the question, if we're willing to do Piers again, why not Huck? Is Huck really any worse than "Ron Paul is NOT going to be your next President"?

Any opportunity to remind people Ron is actually still in the race is a good strategy IMHO.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by IDefendThePlatform View Post
    Ok I'm glad we're doing Piers show again, even though I can't stand him at least he lets Ron talk. But this begs the question, if we're willing to do Piers again, why not Huck? Is Huck really any worse than "Ron Paul is NOT going to be your next President"?
    actually last time he interrupted Ron continuously
    "It is from numberless diverse acts of courage and belief that human history is shaped. Each time a person stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of others, or strikes out against injustice, he sends forth a tiny ripple of hope, and crossing each other from a million different centers of energy and daring, those ripples build a current which can sweep down the mightiest walls of oppression and resistance." Robert Kennedy

http://scully13.wordpress.com/about men of dark intentions

Kudos to Pierce Morgan and the CNN for having Ron on and giving him the platform to speak!

I really don't understand some of you. They ignore Ron -- you give them grief; they invite Ron -- you give them grief. Be respectful to Pierce and thank him for inviting Ron back onto the show.

Quote Originally Posted by kill the banks View Post
    actually last time he interrupted Ron continuously
    True, but we got an entire hour and Ron completely owned him, so I'm counting it as a net positive.

is it the full hour?
    "Ron Paul, not going anywhere. Ideologically pure and tough as nails!"

ABO + NOBP = Ron Paul
    Romney - NOBP = Obama

Post Election Addendum -
    We warned you. You insulted and cheated us. You lost. Your fault.

I hope Dr.Paul would tell him again and again to let Dr.Paul finish his answers.
    Ron Paul 2012: Liberty, Peace and Prosperity for America !

Ron Paul: Predictions of 24 April 2002 - see how many came true
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGDisyWkIBM

Vote On Principles, Defend Our Constitution, Follow the Path shown by the Founders !

The last time Ron Paul went on Piers Morgan my 89 year-old great aunt channel-surfed to it by accident and liked it so much she stayed up past her bedtime to finish the whole show. She said he liked so much of what he had to say, she'll vote for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Student Of Paulism View Post
    Piers already made it very clear that 'Rawn Pool Weel Naught Be Your Next President'
    hahahaha
    You should do your job because it's your job. Because you're the person standing there doing that thing. So just do it. Do the shit out of it. -Louis C.K.

Quote Originally Posted by D.A.S. View Post
    Be respectful to Pierce and thank him for inviting Ron back onto the show.
    Are you serious? Did you not watch the last time he was on his show? He opens the show immediately, saying Ron wont be the next president, purposely shoveling bias into the minds of the sheep out there. On top of that, he interrupted Ron dozens of times throughout, where Ron visibly annoyed by it. He was forcing his opinions out there the whole time and trying so hard to justify them (the whole neocon interventionism crap). I don't see how we are supposed to 'respect' that. His facebook was littered with endless negative feedback after the show ended too, so i can say i am not the only one who took notice of it. Maybe if he changes his tune this time around (not holding my breath) i will give credit where it's due.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by skytoucher View Post
    He'll be a lot nicer this time around. He found out last interview that Ron is out of his league when it comes to one on one debating.

Remember Cavuto's first few interviews with Ron? Cavuto is a lot nicer now.
    Comparing Cavuto to Piers Morgan is like comparing apples to oranges. Piers Morgan is a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by D.A.S. View Post
    Kudos to Pierce Morgan and the CNN for having Ron on and giving him the platform to speak!

I really don't understand some of you. They ignore Ron -- you give them grief; they invite Ron -- you give them grief. Be respectful to Pierce and thank him for inviting Ron back onto the show.
    We have a problem with it because they don't give him the same respect they would to any other republican candidate. If you watch any of the Piers Morgan interviews with Santorum, Romney or Gingrich - he gives them a substantial amount of time to speak, he doesn't interrupt them every 4 seconds and they actually get some decent questions.

When they bring Dr. Paul on, it's not easy to follow because he gets interrupted constantly and the questions they ask him are the same bogus questions they've been asking him forever. Piers Morgan does not deserve my respect, he's a jackass with a big mouth. When the interviewer (Morgan) speaks more than the interviewee, it's a waving red flag.

I'm really shocked that Ron actually agreed to go back on his show.

If you want to see a good interview with Ron Paul. Watch the 20/20 one where John Stossel interviews him. That's how interviews should be.
    Last edited by Gurv720; 03-01-2012 at 01:59 AM.

I liked it when Ron told him that maybe the brits should send their kids to die for Israel in the next war. Real guts and draw dropping comment lol.

Ron Paul will be on Piers Morgan again tonight 'ahead of Super Tuesday'

http://piersmorgan.blogs.cnn.com/201...er/?hpt=pm_bn5

If they had a tomato throwing app on their site so we could throw virtual tomatoes at the host when he deserves it, I personally would watch it on their site instead of waiting for the tube.*

*Just a marketing suggestion.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Doesn't say, wonder if they are re-airing the previous interview again? They just re-aired it last week. Not complaining, he did well for crappy questioning from Piers "Smarmy Interrupter" Morgan.
    "I'm not just trying to win or get elected. I am trying to change the course of history" - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by sailingaway View Post
    http://piersmorgan.blogs.cnn.com/201...er/?hpt=pm_bn5

If they had a tomato throwing app on their site so we could throw virtual tomatoes at the host when he deserves it, I personally would watch it on their site instead of waiting for the tube.*

*Just a marketing suggestion.
    Great idea. Maybe REVpac can get on the app? LOL.
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."
    —Charles Mackay

"god i fucking wanna rip his balls off and offer them to the gods"
    -Anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by Bruno View Post
    Doesn't say, wonder if they are re-airing the previous interview again? They just re-aired it last week. Not complaining, he did well for crappy questioning from Piers "Smarmy Interrupter" Morgan.
    It's new. Says "just before Super Tuesday" and also discussing Breitbart.
    The Truth about Ron Paul
    Please check it out...."Like" and "Share"
    This page is vying for the 1st page of google if they look up "the truth about ron paul"

Piers Morgan to interview himself once more

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Dr. Paul is a lot smarter and more knowledgeable than Piers, so even though it would be ideal if Piers were to not interrupt him, it's still a net positive to have him on the show imo.

Is anybody concerned that Paul is spending too much time on cable news shows? He tends to frequent the sames networks (CNN & Fox)...many of these shows probably have .5 to a million viewers...2 million+ on rare occasions. Many of these viewers are probably already sold or turned off by Ron. There are 300+ million people in the US...why not expand beyond CNN and Fox news?

Start with the day time shows...many have ratings in the 2-4 million range and well viewed by women (where Ron needs to make up a lot of ground). Getting on Dr. Phil, Ellen, Kelly, and even Oz (Paul could talk about regulations in the health care industry) would be great.

The late night shows with Letterman/Leno are probably about a million tops...and Stewart is probably twice that. These are fresh ears and eyeballs for Ron's message.

The broadcast news networks and news programs actually do better than their cable equivalents and shouldn't ignored.

Local radio and TV interviews are always great as well.

I don't buy the arguement that Fox News is out best demographic. There are a lot of open primaries left who have lots of independent anti-war voters...while fox news is fairly pro-war and their audience reflects that.

Know Ron is doing some this but would love to see him diversify more.

email draft...

Just wanted to thank that piece of $#@! Mr. Morgan, for having Ron Paul on the show.

Thankyou...

any suggestions before i send it?

Quote Originally Posted by JK/SEA View Post
    email draft...

Just wanted to thank that piece of $#@! Mr. Morgan, for having Ron Paul on the show.

Thankyou...

any suggestions before i send it?
    That's an incredibly rude email. No wonder they don't bring him on?

Look, I'm sure they're aware we hate them. But sending in hate-mail is uncalled for. Be the better person in all this.

Ron Paul himself said that we spread ideas by setting an example.

Quote Originally Posted by rpwi View Post
    Is anybody concerned that Paul is spending too much time on cable news shows? He tends to frequent the sames networks (CNN & Fox)...many of these shows probably have .5 to a million viewers...2 million+ on rare occasions. Many of these viewers are probably already sold or turned off by Ron. There are 300+ million people in the US...why not expand beyond CNN and Fox news?

Start with the day time shows...many have ratings in the 2-4 million range and well viewed by women (where Ron needs to make up a lot of ground). Getting on Dr. Phil, Ellen, Kelly, and even Oz (Paul could talk about regulations in the health care industry) would be great.

The late night shows with Letterman/Leno are probably about a million tops...and Stewart is probably twice that. These are fresh ears and eyeballs for Ron's message.

The broadcast news networks and news programs actually do better than their cable equivalents and shouldn't ignored.

Local radio and TV interviews are always great as well.

I don't buy the arguement that Fox News is out best demographic. There are a lot of open primaries left who have lots of independent anti-war voters...while fox news is fairly pro-war and their audience reflects that.

Know Ron is doing some this but would love to see him diversify more.
    Diversity would be him dong something NEWS worthy ... Sadly, he does not.
    Let them keep thinking Ron Paul supporters are just a little army. Every military strategy manual in the world has examples of the bad things that happen to arrogant commanders of massive armies that underestimate the enemy. They all lose. We will win because the human heart, despite its detractors, is meant for truth and freedom.

I want to make a prediction: Ron Paul is "very pleased".
    Maxed out to ALL of Ron Paul's campaigns.

Listen to Liberty Tree Radio! ::

Pro-Liberty, Pro-Gun, Pro-Militia Radio 5 days a week, 10 LIVE HRS TALK RADIO PER DAY!

http://www.libertytreeradio.4mg.com

http://www.themicroeffect.com (8A - 11A EST daily)

http://www.live365.com/stations/edtheak47 (3 PM- 9 PM EST daily)

Organize, Arm, Equip, and Train as a Militia !

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast