Thread: McCain comments support regime change in Russia

Jan2017

McCain comments support regime change in Russia

Maybe John McCain jus' doesn't believe in the form of Russia election/democratic processes that maybe Reagan negotiated with Gorbachev to end the Cold War . . . or sometin' (?)

McCain basically paints Putin as a dictator running a regime in need of change.
    Oh, and Trump and Rand work for Putin.

Imagine where the world would be if this piece of sh!t GOP nominee had really been elected with Palin VP in '08 . . .

McCain Tears Into Trump For Congratulating Putin

Though the reaction to the victory was mostly muted among western democracies, the heads of state of many less democratic countries like Syria and Venezuela, along with the United States - called the Kremlin to wish the strongman a hearty huzzah.

The “very good call” did not go unnoticed. Sen. John McCain (R-AZ), chairman of the Senate Armed Services Committee, issued a fiery statement denouncing the move.
    “An American president does not lead the Free World by congratulating dictators on winning sham elections. And by doing so with Vladimir Putin, President Trump insulted every Russian citizen who was denied the right to vote in a free and fair election to determine their country’s future, including the countless Russian patriots who have risked so much to protest and resist Putin’s regime.”
    https://www.motherjones.com/politics...n-trump-putin/

Last edited by Jan2017; 03-25-2018 at 11:59 AM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    No surprises here... isn't that fuk-tard dead yet?

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

He can't die soon enough...

Has he been appointed to a top national security position yet?

Quote Originally Posted by shakey1 View Post
    He appears to have made a deal with the devil. In exchange for services rendered, he gets to live long enough to see WWIII begin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by shakey1 View Post
    You beat me to it!

For some reason whenever I hear John McCain, I get angry…
    While it’s easy to find the connection of John McCain to the Clinton crime syndicate, but difficult to find the connections to Donald Trump.
    The first “search” results are about some feud between Trump and McCain, because Trump “exposed” that McCain was no war hero in Vietnam.

For starters: Paul Manafort was once campaign manager to Trump, while Davis stayed with him even after Manafort resigned. Manafort and Davis earlier worked for John McCain (that’s easy).
    For some of the ties between Manafort, the Ukraine and Russia: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post6546021

In September 2008, when McCain was running to get Obama elected...
    Donald Trump said on CNN’s Larry King Live and then repeated for FOX On the record:
    Well, I have. And I've known him [John McCain] for a long time, and I've known Hillary for a long time.
    (…)
    But I've known Senator McCain for a long time. He's a great guy, a great man. He's just a very strong guy, a very strong leader, and he's very, very smart.
    (…)
    So I endorsed John McCain. I've known him for a long time. He's a brilliant guy, and I think he'll be a great president.
    Trump on McCain choosing Sarah Palin as his running mate:
    I think it was brilliant, and I think it is a great testament to him.
    He took a chance on somebody, and it's been amazing, the response. I don't think I've seen a response like this that people have to her--some negative, but mostly positive.
    And she's just amazing. And she has totally united the Republican Party like I've never seen before. It was a brilliant choice, and I think she'll be fantastic.
    http://www.foxnews.com/story/2008/09...on-record.html

Donald Trump has also (written in 2008):
    donated to McCain for years, and gave the legal maximum to the Arizona senator in May. The same month, the members of Trump’s family — wife Melania Knauss and children Donald Jr, Ivanka and Eric — also gave McCain the maximum individual donation allowed under federal campaign finance laws.
    http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...dorses-mccain/

In 2011, Trump and Palin got a lot of publicity for meeting in a pizza joint in New York. Trump got criticised for eating his slice with knife and fork…
    Sarah Palin has also worked for the FOX network of Jacob Rothschild’s and Jared Kushner’s friend - Rupert Murdoch.
    In 2015, Palin interviewed Donald on her show “On Point”.

In 2016, when Donald supposedly had a feud with John McCain, Sarah Palin publicly endorsed Trump for president.
    In early 2010, Palin was the keynote speaker at a National Tea Party Convention in Nashville, Tennessee: https://www.npr.org/2016/01/23/46406...r-donald-trump

For the feud that gave Donald Trump some additional press coverage and votes, Trump-backer Sheldon Adelson donated $1.2 million to Senator John McCain’s super PAC: http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefi...porting-mccain
    In 2008, Sheldon Adelson raised more than $200,000 for McCain: http://truth-out.org/buzzflash/comme...ing-each-other

John McCain (like Trump) is also friends with Rockefeller’s favourite agent Henry Kissinger (that met Trump again a couple of days ago), who said:
    John and I have been friends for 30 years. I have great confidence in him.
    http://www.spiegel.de/international/...-a-535964.html

John McCain has also been spotted with Blackstone CEO Stephen Schwarzman, who has also donated to McCain: http://blogs.marketwatch.com/capitol.../?link=instory

Wayne Lee Berman is a close friend of McCain and served as Finance Chairman of his 2008 presidential campaign, after being a senior advisor to the 2000 and 2004 Bush-Cheney campaigns.
    Berman currently works for the Blackstone Group: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wayne_Berman
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    He appears to have made a deal with the devil. In exchange for services rendered, he gets to live long enough to begin WWIII.
    Ffy

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Considering McCain's mother is still alive at 106, I won't be surprised if he actually makes it to 100.

I support regime change in America.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    I support regime change in America.
    Russian troll alert.

I don't see where he calls for regime change.

So the mad menace McCain has risen from his deathbed.
    I guess the appointment of his demonkind Bolton has bestowed one last breath of demon essence into the McCain.

Last edited by AZJoe; 03-24-2018 at 01:41 PM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

Jan2017

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    I don't see where he calls for regime change.
    Really ? that is exactly what McCain politician-speak is saying with this recent statement -

Trump scolded by McCain for "congratulating dictators on winning sham elections"

McCain will have us sending arms to rebel Russian citizens opposing Putin,
    to help the coup of the "countless Russian patriots who have risked so much to protest and resist Putin’s regime.”
    Last edited by Jan2017; 03-24-2018 at 06:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jan2017 View Post
    to help the coup of the "countless Russian patriots who have risked so much to protest and resist Putin’s regime.”
    And they'll all be some shade of Marxist and Wahabbist.

Jan2017

The comments at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UysYPW-PBys include . . .
    they need to give McCain back to Vietnam

McCain is a self glorified weapons smuggler acting in the name of Uncle Sam's military industrial complex. In every war zone
    he's there selling weapons to some extremist groups. He would love a war with Russia, more blood money for him.

McCain gave away tactical information to the Vietnamese and worked for them as a propagandist. He has actively worked to
    stop any investigation into remaining POWs in Vietnam. He helped start ISIS. He is a traitor.

The American people are fully aware of McCain's idiocy. It's pretty embarrassing to have politicians like McCain, Waters, Pelosi, Shoumers, etc., etc,. etc.
    Pay no attention to these people and please excuse we Americans while we work to run them out of office.

Last edited by Jan2017; 03-24-2018 at 07:13 PM.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Really ? that is exactly what McCain politician-speak is saying with this recent statement -

Trump scolded by McCain for "congratulating dictators on winning sham elections"

Yeah, right. Russian meme "US is out to get us!"

whatever happened to McCain's ankle brace thingy that some said might be a monitor?
    1. Don't lie.
    2. Don't cheat.
    3. Don't steal.
    4. Don't kill.
    5. Don't commit adultery.
    6. Don't covet what your neighbor has, especially his wife.
    7. Honor your father and mother.
    8. Remember the Sabbath and keep it Holy.
    9. Don’t use your Higher Power's name in vain, or anyone else's.
    10. Do unto others as you would have them do to you.

"For the love of money is the root of all evil..." -- I Timothy 6:10, KJV

Quote Originally Posted by Jamesiv1 View Post
    whatever happened to McCain's ankle brace thingy that some said might be a monitor?
    That boot that switched legs?

Jan2017

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Yeah, right. Russian meme "US is out to get us!"
    Well, it is one particular Senator on the floor of Congress on the record accusing another Senator of working for Putin before who
    now considers Putin as a "dictator whose regime Russian patriots are fighting and resisting"

Yeah, McCain is an idiot and like Rand states in tube . . . "McCain makes a good case for term limits."
    But how does McCain think his bellicose rhetoric helps anything ? He wants to 'cause a war.

Quote Originally Posted by Raginfridus View Post
    That boot that switched legs?
    yes, the mysterious leg-switching boot. Seems we saw a lot of pics of it for a couple days then nothing.....
    1. Don't lie.
    2. Don't cheat.
    3. Don't steal.
    4. Don't kill.
    5. Don't commit adultery.
    6. Don't covet what your neighbor has, especially his wife.
    7. Honor your father and mother.
    8. Remember the Sabbath and keep it Holy.
    9. Don’t use your Higher Power's name in vain, or anyone else's.
    10. Do unto others as you would have them do to you.

"For the love of money is the root of all evil..." -- I Timothy 6:10, KJV

Quote Originally Posted by Jamesiv1 View Post
    yes, the mysterious leg-switching boot. Seems we saw a lot of pics of it for a couple days then nothing.....
    The most sinister explanation was he couldn't remember which side was sprained.

Let that sink in folks.

http://www.bostonglobe.com/news/scie...QxM/story.html

I wonder who will kick the bucket first. McCain or his mother.