Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Alex Jones going INSANE on Joe Rogan podcast (live 2/1/17)

Exclamation Alex Jones going INSANE on Joe Rogan podcast (live 2/1/17)

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

He doesn't look drunk to me.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

Nice.. he is blowing Joe's mind on pizzagate (Joe already had some knowledge on it)
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Alex is so annoying... constantly interrupting and going on and on. Why would anybody invite him on their show...
    Last edited by Jamesiv1; 02-01-2017 at 10:04 PM.
    1. Don't lie.
    2. Don't cheat.
    3. Don't steal.
    4. Don't kill.
    5. Don't commit adultery.
    6. Don't covet what your neighbor has, especially his wife.
    7. Honor your father and mother.
    8. Remember the Sabbath and keep it Holy.
    9. Don’t use your Higher Power's name in vain, or anyone else's.
    10. Do unto others as you would have them do to you.

"For the love of money is the root of all evil..." -- I Timothy 6:10, KJV

Quote Originally Posted by Jamesiv1 View Post
    Alex is so annoying... constantly interrupting and going on and on. Why would anybody invite them on their show...
    Because people like me will click on the YouTube vid when it's promised that Alex Jones will act insane. It's similar to the surprise one feels when a woman takes her clothes off at a strip joint.

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    Because people like me will click on the YouTube vid when it's promised that Alex Jones will act insane. It's similar to the surprise one feels when a woman takes her clothes off at a strip joint.
    Somethings probably off with that analogy but I won't look for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Quote Originally Posted by William Tell View Post
    Somethings probably off with that analogy but I won't look for it.
    The analogy is off only if you think there are only female strip joints. I too would be surprised if I went to my favorite Chip and dale strip joins trying to watch some muscular , oiled up, beef cakes perform and some idiot woman decided to strip her cloths off

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Pretty sure he just smoked a joint.
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Yep, Joe verified it.

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    Not quite.

I'm 20 minutes in... very interesting so far, but don't have time to watch ~4 hours... where's the "insane and drunk" parts? So far it's Alex being Alex...
    Last edited by openfire; 02-02-2017 at 02:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by openfire View Post
    I'm 20 minutes in... very interesting so far, but don't have time to watch ~4 hours... where's the "insane and drunk" parts? So far it's Alex being Alex...
    I think there is something wrong with all the conservative hosts. We are on AM, we are cool.

Quote Originally Posted by openfire View Post
    I watched a little bit of it where he kept trying to get the other guy to hit his arm and he kept just basically saying no we are taping live I would destroy your arm, but he kept doing it over and over. It just seemed like drunk behavior to me, especially when he didn't understand what time it was/the passage of time. They started to extra cover for him by saying he was jet lagged from being in a different time zone. I didn't watch much though so I could be wrong. He couldn't keep a coherent sentence really either, which I haven't really watched much AJ but I remember him seeming to speak better then that.

“I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamesiv1 View Post
    Alex is so annoying... constantly interrupting and going on and on. Why would anybody invite him on their show...
    A couple thousand comments on Reddit at Joe Rogan's sub reddit don't agree with you, in fact they are loving this interview. Eddie Bravo is the one interrupting.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

Does AJ know he does not have to yell when speaking?

“I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    Liar.

He specifically said he DOES NOT believe that, he is telling people what the elite's believe.

Now, if this was a one time off thing, I wouldn't be calling you a liar because you would just be believing other people's lies. But I've called out your bull$#@! long enough, you know that everything you are about to post is a lie by now and you don't even care.

Liar.

He specifically said he DOES NOT believe that, he is telling people what the elite's believe.

Now, if this was a one time off thing, I wouldn't be calling you a liar because you would just be believing other people's lies. But I've called out your bull$#@! long enough, you know that everything you are about to post is a lie by now and you don't even care.
    Shouldn't you be taking your complaints to the creator of the video?

Shouldn't you be taking your complaints to the creator of the video?
    Ya I explained why I called you a liar in the third sentence.

What good would it be to tell the maker of the video they are a liar? They know they are lying, too.

Nice.. he is blowing Joe's mind on pizzagate (Joe already had some knowledge on it)
    I thought it was stupid as $#@! that AJ pretended the pizza shop was a fake distraction from Podesta.
    I am the spoon.

Pretty sure he just smoked a joint.
    He did.
    I am the spoon.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by John F Kennedy III View Post
    I thought it was stupid as $#@! that AJ pretended the pizza shop was a fake distraction from Podesta.
    Well I think Alefantis is involved as $#@!, but it's possible that his pizza place was set up as a semi-distraction, even if nefarious activities have occurred there in the past, they probably cleaned the place up a little and paved the way for the false flag shooter. It would be a conspiracy within a conspiracy, but it's certainly possible.

AJ did show the video of the transvestite dude in Comet Pizza to Joe and he hadn't seen it before.. unfortunately Joe's tech guy brought up a shorter clip of the video that cut out the worst parts about killing fetuses and the "special pizza"... I really wish they had brought up the full clip on that one, it's pretty sick stuff.

Had to +rep you for this one... I for one can't stand Alex and his phony dramatics (and outright lies). I am consistently amazed by how many people eat this stuff up (and many of them good liberty lovers). I would hope that the AJ days are coming to an end and maybe he can be put out to pasture and enjoy days of grazing and sunshine...
    BEWARE THE CULT OF "GOVERNMENT"

Christian Anarchy - Our Only Hope For Liberty In Our Lifetime!
    Sonmi 451: Truth is singular. Its "versions" are mistruths.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:ChristianAnarchist

Use an internet archive site like
    THIS ONE
    to archive the article and create the link to the article content instead.

How can you tell if Alex Jones goes insane? I have always thought he already was insane.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    How can you tell if Alex Jones goes insane? I have always thought he already was insane.

Why is that?
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    Why is that?
    Because Zippy declared that he was and that dude doesn't have an agenda of any kind.
    “…I believe that at this point in history, the greatest danger to our freedom and way of life comes from the reasonable fear of omniscient State powers kept in check by nothing more than policy documents.”

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast