Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Dear Trump Pumpers...I told you so....

Quote Originally Posted by undergroundrr View Post
    Okay I'll play. He wrote clock newsletters?
    Ron Paul is like a stuck clock, he is always right because the clock is orbiting the earth and the time is never changing due to the region of the earth the clock is at.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by WTLaw View Post
    At this point, theres no way....has to be a troll. I know some Paul supporters who more than anything liked a good argument, and would take outlandish positions...Mordan can't be serious otherwise.
    Oh, it's possible to find actual Trump supporters who could advocate such a thing with a straight face. Few if any of them would actually use the Koran as justification for doing so, and I think you're right about this character. But his parody of that group just isn't all that far off from reality.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

3 Bush's & Romney won't attend the RNC with Trump at the helm......that's tells me all I need to know about the 2016 election cycle.....and Hillary is targeting Bush supporters to get any die hard neocons to her side.

Quote Originally Posted by Mordan View Post
    why do you allow interpretations of the Kuran that condone the killing of infidels? Its written in the Kuran.
    argue? Afraid to get out of the purist cave?

Freedom (of) religion allows for the killing of other people? Can I get virgins too?
    Last edited by Mordan; 05-09-2016 at 03:12 PM.

Supporting Member
    North Wilkesboro, NC

That was not a pro-war statement. Stop being Black and White. War is sometimes necessary. Trump would wipe ISIS. But will not topple dictators.
    Trump ain't gonna do squat to ISIS. The dog will send my beautiful grandchildren to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by ProBlue33 View Post
    3 Bush's & Romney won't attend the RNC with Trump at the helm......that's tells me all I need to know about the 2016 election cycle.....and Hillary is targeting Bush supporters to get any die hard neocons to her side.
    That's all a body needs to know?

Well. This is a first. Here we all thought all these years that information was a good thing. But apparently ignorance is not only bliss, but a virtue too.
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by ProBlue33 View Post
    yea let's all vote 3rd party!!! Because you know Romney who shut out Ron Paul from 2012 convention is a sore loser and will vote Clinton.

JUST FOR THE LOOK ON ROMNEY FACE. I WANT TRUMP TO BE PRESIDENT! LMAO.

yea let's all vote 3rd party!!! Because you know Romney who shut out Ron Paul from 2012 convention is a sore loser and will vote Clinton.

JUST FOR THE LOOK ON ROMNEY FACE. I WANT TRUMP TO BE PRESIDENT! LMAO.

Quote Originally Posted by younglibertarian View Post
    Good at least you keep it humorous

At this point, theres no way....has to be a troll. I know some Paul supporters who more than anything liked a good argument, and would take outlandish positions...Mordan can't be serious otherwise.
    now political liberty of expression is trolling. Welcome to the Internet! Ah the good old days when RP supporters were "trolling"

For argument's sake, let's pretend he really flipped on all of this. If you didn't believe him before, why do you believe him now? Save the I-told-you-sos for when he actually does something instead of just talking about it.

argue? Afraid to get out of the purist cave?

Freedom (of) religion allows for the killing of other people? Can I get virgins too?
    You really want to go head to head with the violent verses in the OT? This has been done a million times- save it.
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    ...But apparently ignorance is not only bliss, but a virtue too.
    That's actually the very essence of Trumpism.
    Brawndo's got what plants crave. Its got electrolytes.

H. L. Mencken said it best:

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”

"As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron."

"I'll vote. I'll make my vote count. I'll vote for an alternative party." - Dr. Ron Paul, May 4, 2016.

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Good at least you keep it humorous
    No buddy. YOU keep it humorous. You are yet again more proof of the stupidity of Trump supporters. It knows no bounds! Thank you friend for all the evidence you provide!
    A sense of danger gives birth to fear. And fear is the time-honored cross for the crucifixion of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by undergroundrr View Post
    "I'll vote. I'll make my vote count. I'll vote for an alternative party." - Dr. Ron Paul, May 4, 2016.

I plan to do the same.

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"

I watched the debates. It was clear that Trump was a lightweight, didn't know what he was talking about. There isno context to it. He is a buffoon. He is a buffoon with context, without, wherever you place him. For his supporters, this is a feature...the only question is what is it for you? Why?
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Trump also brings a very very very important question. Radical Islam. What the $#@! is going on?????? Answer that bloody question!!

Trump did a great service. I came to the conclusion as to what is going on. Do you want to hear it? It would solve radical islam once and for all.
    So Trump's answer to "radical Islam" is...

1) Support the idea of invading Iraq in 2002 then later be against it and lie and say he was always against it...

2) Call for the invasion of Libya to overthrow Khaddafi and later lie and say he was always against it...

3) More recently hire a top lobbiest who worked for a radical islamic terrorist front group.

Oh yeah...and ban all Muslims.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Not nearly as often when you go listen to the actual interviews in their entirety. What many here have been doing is parroting the MSM lies. You remember how they did that to Ron? Taking things out of context? I'm sure you do.
    According to Trump's kids the "liberal media" is lying when they say Trump is for deporting illegal immigrants. They point out that Trump said he would "bring back the good" illegals. In other words Trump is really for amnesty, something you are against, and the MSM is lying about his position. So what do you think of that?
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    I've always said it is impossible to pin Trump - not just on where he stands, but what his true motivations are.

For the taxes, he said he wanted to lower the tax rate on the wealthy to 25% from 39%, and has said that they might need to be more than 25%. That is still lowering the tax rate on the wealthy, if you take all the statements together as a whole, but he does make seemingly contradictory statements on a number of issues. He's said he thinks interest rates are too low, and other times he has said we need low interest rates. He understands the Fed one day, then he promotes the status quo later on. He believes in small government and more free markets, then he doesn't. He's anti-war, then he is pro-war.

What's even more difficult than pinning where he stands on the issues is pinning what his true motivations are, and in a way it's more important to understand this. Does he really want to be President and make America great again? He seems to understand how to do that to some extent, on some days, and not so much on others. Is he really just running to help Hillary win? Is he going to be just another corrupt politician or will he shake the establishment? There's evidence on both sides, but no clear answers.

This whole thing plays like a dramatic TV show where they make you think one thing, and then the other, they give you hints back and forth, then there's a season finale and you have to wait and wait and it isn't clear until the next season begins what happens.
    The reason some people find so much to agree with regarding Trump, is that he is (and has always been) on both sides of every issue.

Quote Originally Posted by olehounddog View Post
    Trump ain't gonna do squat to ISIS. The dog will send my beautiful grandchildren to do it.
    And remember that one of the biggest beneficiaries of trump's political contributions was Charles Rangel, a persistent and outspoken advocate of reinstating the draft.

http://thehill.com/policy/defense/23...national-draft

THIS IS IMPORTANT, PEOPLE!

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    According to Trump's kids the "liberal media" is lying when they say Trump is for deporting illegal immigrants. They point out that Trump said he would "bring back the good" illegals. In other words Trump is really for amnesty, something you are against, and the MSM is lying about his position. So what do you think of that?
    From day one he's waxed on about this "Big Beautiful Door" in the Trump border wall. He's always said he was going to bring back the ones he likes. And as we all know, Trump loves Hispanics!

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    From day one he's waxed on about this "Big Beautiful Door" in the Trump border wall. He's always said he was going to bring back the ones he likes. And as we all know, Trump loves Hispanics!
    Trump has gotten Latinos very excited to come out to the polls this November:

“I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    The reason some people find so much to agree with regarding Trump, is that he is (and has always been) on both sides of every issue.
    We have always been at war with Eurasia. Even when they were our ally in the war against Eastasia, we were at war with Eurasia.

It's mass hypnosis at work!

The ACLU would have sued by now and given 12 million Social Security Numbers to the illegals if Rand's idea of half amnesty passed. That was a very flawed idea from Rand.

Trump has burnt bridges on this issue. If Trump does nothing on illegals it is still a million times better than the garbage Trey Gowdy, Paul Ryan, Marco Rubio & Raul Labrador were pumping out in 2013.
    BOWLING GREEN, Kentucky – Washington liberals are trying to push through the so-called DREAM Act, which creates an official path to Democrat voter registration for 2 million college-age illegal immigrants.
    Rand Paul 2010

Booker T. Washington:
    Cast it down among the eight millions of Negroes whose habits you know, whose
    fidelity and love you have tested in days when to have proved treacherous meant the ruin of your firesides.

Quote Originally Posted by RandallFan View Post
    The ACLU would have sued by now and given 12 million Social Security Numbers to the illegals if Rand's idea of half amnesty passed. That was a very flawed idea from Rand.

Trump has burnt bridges on this issue. If Trump does nothing on illegals it is still a million times better than the garbage Trey Gowdy, Paul Ryan, Marco Rubio & Raul Labrador were pumping out in 2013.
    Trump wants to spend over $100 billion to erect a massive police force to go kick down doors and deport the illegals. Then he says the good ones can come right back in.

10-20 billion & worth it.
    BOWLING GREEN, Kentucky – Washington liberals are trying to push through the so-called DREAM Act, which creates an official path to Democrat voter registration for 2 million college-age illegal immigrants.
    Rand Paul 2010

Booker T. Washington:
    Cast it down among the eight millions of Negroes whose habits you know, whose
    fidelity and love you have tested in days when to have proved treacherous meant the ruin of your firesides.

You think this "deportation force" is gonna be ordered to turn in their gear, disband and go home after they are done?

SPOILER

they will never be done...

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    You think this "deportation force" is gonna be ordered to turn in their gear, disband and go home after they are done?

SPOILER

they will never be done...
    ^Yep! Never done... and, of course, eventually, their powers will be broadened, after some illegal immigrant turns out to have terrorist connections. The government will say they need "broader powers" to "fight terrorism". Border Patrol will now be a branch of the NSA, authorized to spy on all Americans, to "help combat terrorism".

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast