Thread: George Carlin on God, the planet and "The Freak Show"

George Carlin on God, the planet and "The Freak Show"

https://youtu.be/i9CjBtv7j78

@donnay and others might not like the anti-God stuff but Carlin is comedy gold.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    If only Carlin lived long enough to see the 2016 and 2020 election. Imagine the kind of jokes he would have.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    If only Carlin lived long enough to see the 2016 and 2020 election. Imagine the kind of jokes he would have.
    A lot of his stuff is very prophetic. Check YouTube... there's load of his shows and routines. Greet entertainment and a great comedian.

I have a feeling most of us here at RPF have all had this same exact rant. Even expressed in the same style..lol.
    George Carlin was great.

Sad for him that he turned into such a cynic, which blinded him from real Freedom. Everything Carlin spoke about, which made him cynical, was because deception and traditions of men (and women) that made void the Word of God--the Truth.

I am sure he knows now that it was Satan, not God, who deceives people.

Colossians 2:8 (KJV)
    Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner