Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: TAKING BETS

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Still not had our coffee, at two thirty p.m?

The point is, troll talk is cheap, but not a one of them actually believes Trump can win the general election. Not one. Whatever their reason is for telling us Trump can beat a Democrat, it isn't an honest belief that Trump can actually beat a Democrat. They are 100% bluff and excuses, and zero percent true faith. Even the one whining about how odds have nothing to do with actual probabilities refuses to post proof that he bet on Trump elsewhere. Obviously arguing is his reason for existing, not settling the argument by putting his money where his big mouth is--whether here or elsewhere.

I thought that rather plainly obvious, myself.
    Um......you started the thread.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Jan2017

The Don needs to read rules instead of tweeting chit.

Quote Originally Posted by LifeLibertyPursuit View Post
    If the RNC screws Trump then kiss the general election good bye. Trump as of now is the best chance, like it or not unfortunately -

RNC I dare you to screw Trump.
    A Note from RNC Chairman Reince Priebus:
    The nominee will be chosen by primary voters and delegates, as allotted by state parties and RNC rules.
    https://www.gop.com/the-official-gui...ating-process/

I see it different . . . at the last "very elegant" debate where Duhnald comfortably stood while Rubio could give him more lessons -
    Trump didn't know the nomination was won by a majority of 2,472 delegates regardless of how ever many ballots it takes at the convention.

So now . . . all because Duhnald doesn't know the rules, he'll create the narrative that he is somehow being cheated if his
    less-than-majority plurality isn't good enough - what a douchebag.

In Trump's mind . . . he is so special and so powerful that he deserves better than Dwight Eisenhower in 1952,
    who at first was 9 votes short of a majority, with a plurality of 95 delegates over Senator Taft.

A brokered convention is the best chance to get a consensus candidate to beat Hillary - unfortunately that could mean Jeb!?

I hate to be a party pooper, but online gambling is a bit of a legal grey area; I'd be careful fellas.

You might get yourselves or RPF in trouble.

Too bad we don't have a play money betting system for RPF...

Anyway, Trump is definitely going to lose in November, and I'd be happy to take non-money bets to that effect (perhaps rep points, somehow).

Jan2017

Still not had our coffee, at two thirty p.m?
    Well, it was St. Paddy's yesterday, so if bars closed at 4am . . .

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Nobody is selling anything here, though some of you are trying awfully hard. That site deals only in sales.

So why aren't you turning Cleaner44 onto that website you found offering odds? I'd rather take his money myself, but I'd be content just to see him put his money where his mouth is--with anyone.

Is it about Trump, LE? Or is it about people on this site making claims they don't believe?

What do you really believe, lady? Is the thread about Trump? Or is it, by process of elimination, about you?
    Have you bet on The Hildabeast?

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Sure it is. This from your own words and is the first sentence of your OP.
    Did you read what you quoted?

Quote Originally Posted by jbauer View Post
    Dude. You're the one who started a thread with "Taking Bets". People are just trying to get terms.

So I suggest you "put up or shut up"
    Did you miss the post where I said I'd be content with proof you placed a wager at the website of your choice? Or the posts where Cleaner44 (the only one so far who has done more than argue and obfuscate) and I came to mutually agreeable terms--regardless of whether or not they would work for you?

Regardless of the number of lies you tell, anyone can see that only one person has put up so far. Yet no one seems willing to shut up.

Well, that's the kind of person one expects to jump on something as completely silly as the Trump bandwagon.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 03-18-2016 at 03:27 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

If we're only talking about $10, then sure I'll take that bet at even odds... Same arrangement as Cleaner44.

Put me down for Trump - $10.

Sure it is. This from your own words and is the first sentence of your OP.

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    I hate to be a party pooper, but online gambling is a bit of a legal grey area; I'd be careful fellas.

Too bad we don't have a play money betting system for RPF...

Anyway, Trump is definitely going to lose in November, and I'd be happy to take non-money bets to that effect (perhaps rep points, somehow).
    I sincerely doubt it'll be an issue.

Unless Trump wins. And you know how unlikely that is as well as I do.

Quote Originally Posted by openfire View Post
    If we're only talking about $10, then sure I'll take that bet at even odds... Same arrangement as Cleaner44.

Heh.

Sure. Not that I expect you to be around in November.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 03-18-2016 at 03:32 PM.
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Heh.

Sure. Not that I expect you to be around in November.
    You kidding me? The schadenfreude will be most enjoyable.

You kidding me? The schadenfreude will be most enjoyable.
    Yes, it will. Very enjoyable. In the unlikely event any of the people enduring it share it with us.

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post

Definitely not illegal to organize betting without vig on a forum for either the forum or the participant. This thread is a poor decision on a lot levels but it is allowed. And no form of online gambling is illegal for participants. It is only illegal for someone to offer a game for profit.

Quote Originally Posted by Krugminator2 View Post
    Definitely not illegal to organize betting without vig on a forum for either the forum or the participant. This thread is a poor decision on a lot levels but it is allowed. And no form of online gambling is illegal for participants. It is only illegal for someone to offer a game for profit.
    You might be right, but my reading on the subject tells me the law's pretty ambiguous (FYI, I'm not a lawyer).

Everyone will have to decide for themselves.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    To all of those who are pretending to believe that Trump can actually beat the Democrat in the general election: Here's your golden opportunity to put your money where your mouth is! The only catch is you have to actually put your money up!

Come on, fools. Shell it out!

For those of you not stupid enough to take this bet, please bookmark this thread and bring those who run around blathering how Trump is going to skunk Clinton right here! Thank you so much!

SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!
    Bookmarked

Did you miss the post where I said I'd be content with proof you placed a wager at the website of your choice? Or the posts where Cleaner44 (the only one so far who has done more than argue and obfuscate) and I came to mutually agreeable terms--regardless of whether or not they would work for you?

Regardless of the number of lies you tell, anyone can see that only one person has put up so far. Yet no one seems willing to shut up.

Well, that's the kind of person one expects to jump on something as completely silly as the Trump bandwagon.
    I wasn't going to have anything else to do with this idiotic thread, but when you call me a liar, I will. I haven't lied one bit. I pointed out the fallacy of your bedwetting behavior. You're pissed because Trump is being talked about on this forum so much. Understandable. But, then you and your fellow travelers proceed to talk way more about him and start way more threads than anyone else. This thread is case in point and I quoted your first sentence where you mention TRUMP. Without TRUMP, you wouldn't have started this thread. True?

As Ron Paul always said, you get more of what you subsidize and you and your cohorts are subsidizing the discussion of Trump on this forum. lol

But, hey, knock your socks off.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

Without TRUMP, you wouldn't have started this thread. True?
    Not true.

I've been calling the bluffs of this forum's trolls since they were all Obamabots.

Any difference between this thread and those is probably related to the unfortunate fact that when the Obamabots claimed their pet cretin could win, they weren't bluffing.

Next!
    Last edited by acptulsa; 03-18-2016 at 04:35 PM.

Ya , I think I would put 2 bucks on Clinton and the Dem machine at this point .

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Ya , I think I would put 2 bucks on Clinton and the Dem machine at this point .
    In silver?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    In silver?
    two junk silver dimes cover that ( two bucks of silver ), I bought an 1879 O Silver dollar today , I would value that at 38 FRN's .I sold a 1901 O silver dime in Very Fine for 13 FRN's .

xxxxx
    Last edited by Voluntarist; 07-25-2018 at 09:31 AM.
    You have the right to remain silent. Anything you post to the internet can and will be used to humiliate you.

Jan2017

Quote Originally Posted by Voluntarist View Post
    PredictIt.Org has it at Clinton at 0.62; with Trump at 0.29
    Where did that red arrow pointing down come from . . . the one next to Trump ?

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    This looks very cool. I may create an account. Have you used it before?
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

xxxxx
    You have the right to remain silent. Anything you post to the internet can and will be used to humiliate you.

xxxxx

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Things are looking good for my bets.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

Quote Originally Posted by Petar View Post
    I bet a cool million.
    You are rich!
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    juleswin you owe me $10:
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...83#post6300683

Good thing I only took you for $10 instead of you 10 to 1 odds you offered.

Done. If either fails to secure the major party nomination, the bet is off (that's obviously to protect you). Otherwise, I'll be bumping this in November.
    You can pay me by Paypal if you want.

I bought my shares for .20 each so that is 5 to 1 on my money!
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

Quote Originally Posted by openfire

Not that I expect you to be around in November.
    I'm still here. Curiously, you are not...

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Mr. Tulsa is entirely unable to refrain from humiliating himself on these forums...
    NeoReactionary. American High Tory.

The counter-revolution will not be televised.

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    I wasn't sure about all of the fees when I started the account. I bought $25 of shares on the Republican party to win the White House. The price at the time was .20 per share, so that got me 125 shares. I earned $125 and they removed a $10 fee. I should be able to withdraw the funds in a few more days. I don't yet know if I get all remaining $115 or if there will be more fees. All in all a pretty good take!
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast