Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TRUMP Praises Rand Paul

TRUMP Praises Rand Paul

Good interview, I hope when they vote on Thursday that the new healthcare bill is 100% "RandPaulCare."

F~ck that traitor Paul Ryan. Freedom caucus is in effect. I think it's going to be voted on in the house on Thur correct?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Mention of Rand starts at 2:00 mark. Of course neocon Watters was trying to get Trump to attack Rand, and played an excerpt from a debate just to make sure that he could get the criticism out.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

@3:00 ... I hope he doesn't cut taxes too much, we do need to pay for roads somehow
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Mention of Rand starts at 2:00 mark. Of course neocon Watters was trying to get Trump to attack Rand, and played an excerpt from a debate just to make sure that he could get the criticism out.
    I doubt that.
    Knowledge is Liberty!

I despise Trump's enemies, but Trump is no Ron Paul, sadly.

Trump is a wrecking ball, broadly whacking away at our enemies. With the demo work getting done, we can then get to the renovation that needs to be performed. Rand represents the more exact changes that are needed, and Trump is noticing, and praising him for that.
    -----Peace & Freedom, John Clifton-----
    Blog: https://electclifton.wordpress.com/2...back-backlash/

Quote Originally Posted by Peace&Freedom View Post
    Trump is a wrecking ball, broadly whacking away at our enemies. With the demo work getting done, we can then get to the renovation that needs to be performed. Rand represents the more exact changes that are needed, and Trump is noticing, and praising him for that.
    Trump kisses the ring?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by merkelstan View Post
    but Trump is no Ron Paul, sadly.
    I really don't even understand why things like this even need to be said.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

whacking away indeed

“I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

CPUd, I am not sure if you realize you defeatist attitude is not winning you many friends on this board.

It's amazing how people who I thought were smarter than the average bear, only choose to hear what is coming out of one side of Trump's mouth. His higher profile public statements seem to all be in favor of Lyin'Ryancare.
    The enemy of my enemy may be worse than my enemy.

I do not suffer from Trump Rearrangement Syndrome. Sorry if that triggers you.

Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    I really don't even understand why things like this even need to be said.
    Right? I mean, he's more like Ron Paul on steroids!
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

During the rally today he used it's happening line .
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowlesy View Post
    Americans in general are jedi masters of blaming every other person.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    Right? I mean, he's more like Ron Paul on steroids!
    I don't even recall seeing enough people on RPF saying Trump is like Ron to warrant the need to state that "Trump is no Ron Paul"

Its pretty obvious that they are worlds apart.
    Last edited by eleganz; 03-20-2017 at 06:50 PM.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    I don't even recall seeing enough people on RPF saying Trump is like Ron to warrant the need to state that "Trump is no Ron Paul"

Its pretty obvious that they are worlds apart.
    Not to some, my friend.
    There is no spoon.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    What would happen to the insurance mandate under President Ron Paul?
    Knowledge is Liberty!

Quote Originally Posted by Galileo Galilei View Post
    repealed
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    repealed
    Ron would sign the Ryan bill that repeals the mandate?
    Knowledge is Liberty!

Ron would sign a clean repeal of everything.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

At the very least, Trump will draw the bad guys out when they inevitably come for him. Sadly, his agenda will not be passed. You can already see the sabotage on so many fronts. Frauds like Peter King are already stating that his proposed cuts are unfeasible. GOP will leave him out to die politically and then the aftermath could be historic.
    Last edited by AuH20; 03-20-2017 at 08:20 PM.

So....you think Rand is lying when he says the Ryan bill doesn't repeal the mandate but rather transfers the recipient of the fine to be the insurance companies instead of the government?
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

And that is what Ryan care does. This lie that we have to be paying the mandate to the insurance companies is a lie being spread by Rand at the at the moment. Say what you will about Ryancare but it repeals the govt mandate to buy insurance.

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    Ron would sign a clean repeal of everything.
    OK, what if congress does not vote a clean repeal? Then we still have the mandate and I have to buy insurance, right?
    Knowledge is Liberty!

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    And that is what Ryan care does. This lie that we have to be paying the mandate to the insurance companies is a lie being spread by Rand at the at the moment. Say what you will about Ryancare but it repeals the govt mandate to buy insurance.
    I never heard that the Ryan bill doesn't repeal the mandate, from Rand or anyone. It repeals the individual mandate and the employer mandate.
    Knowledge is Liberty!

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    So....you think Rand is lying when he says the Ryan bill doesn't repeal the mandate but rather transfers the recipient of the fine to be the insurance companies instead of the government?
    Never heard Rand say that. Who would be fined if I didn't buy insurance? Which company?
    Knowledge is Liberty!

I never heard that the Ryan bill doesn't repeal the mandate, from Rand or anyone. It repeals the individual mandate and the employer mandate.
    Rand is saying that they repealed the govt mandate penalty payment to the IRS but instead put a mandate which penalty is to be paid to the insurance company. I wish I was making it up but Rand has been going around news shows spreading this lie.

Allowing the insurance companies to charge a 30% surcharge for gap in coverage is not insurance mandate. He should be annoyed that the govt is even limiting them from charging whatever they deem fit to run their business. But instead, he is going around calling this an insurance mandate.

Never heard Rand say that. Who would be fined if I didn't buy insurance? Which company?
    http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...obamacare-lit/
    Sen. Rand Paul of Kentucky on Tuesday said the House GOP’s new health care plan “will not pass” and said a provision hiking premiums for people who go without insurance for a certain period of time is likely unconstitutional.

“The House bill that’s been put forward is Obamacare lite. It won’t work. Premiums and prices will continue to spiral out of control,” Mr. Paul said on “Fox & Friends.”

“This is Obamacare lite. It will not pass. Conservatives aren’t going to take it,” he said.

Mr. Paul said the plan includes insurance company bailouts and that the individual mandate to purchase health insurance or pay a penalty remains in a different form. “The Obamacare lite bill says that you will pay the penalty not to the government, but to the insurance company. This is in all likelihood unconstitutional and could destroy the whole repeal plan,” he said.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

OK, what if congress does not vote a clean repeal? Then we still have the mandate and I have to buy insurance, right?
    Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    Rand is saying that they repealed the govt mandate penalty payment to the IRS but instead put a mandate which penalty is to be paid to the insurance company. I wish I was making it up but Rand has been going around news shows spreading this lie.

Allowing the insurance companies to charge a 30% surcharge for gap in coverage is not insurance mandate. He should be annoyed that the govt is even limiting them from charging whatever they deem fit to run their business. But instead, he is going around calling this an insurance mandate.
    If you don't have insurance, how does anyone know what insurance company to fine? All of them?
    Knowledge is Liberty!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast