Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: FBI Says No One Killed at Sandy Hook

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    97% of federal cases end in a guilty plea. It ends this way because individuals become desperate when confronted with the power of the state. That number says quite a lot about the mind of an individual living within the AmeriKan system. It says much about the lengths they will go to.
    it's because the government makes being charged with a crime into a gameshow like "Let's make a deal" where you can serve 2 years or see what's behind door number 3 and possibly get off or serve 20 years instead.
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrior_of_Freedom View Post
    it's because the government makes being charged with a crime into a gameshow like "Let's make a deal" where you can serve 2 years or see what's behind door number 3 and possibly get off or serve 20 years instead.
    20-30 years for federal fraud, which merely using the USPS to perpetuate the crime activates this statute. 5-years for starting a fire that did zero actual damage to life or property. Being recharged after serving out your sentence on a fricking plea deal. Utterly inexcusable!
    The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding one’s self in the ranks of the insane.” — Marcus Aurelius

They’re not buying it. CNN, you dumb bastards!” — President Trump 2020

Consilio et Animis de Oppresso Liber

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Wow Tangent is permabanned? Wtf is wrong with the mods?
    I am the spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    The shadow government is.
    Sadly almost nobody ever even mentions the shadow government. It's like the secret space programs, nobody likes to talk about them even though they undoubtedly exist.
    I am the spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by PRB View Post
    Wow man, you really ARE paid by the federal gubmints if you can defend this kind of $#@!.
    I didn't take it as defending anything. In fact I appreciate what he does- we can sit around and have a circle jerk, or we can examine all possibilities. I prefer truth to just landing on one theory.
    No - No - No - No

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by asurfaholic View Post
    I didn't take it as defending anything. In fact I appreciate what he does- we can sit around and have a circle jerk, or we can examine all possibilities. I prefer truth to just landing on one theory.
    then you're part of the problem. this forum is for circle jerking because we want a united echo chamber of liberty loving conspiracy theorists. anybody else is a statis who wants to throw us in gulags.

we was blatantly and explicitly citing FBI

What?
    No - No - No - No

Quote Originally Posted by asurfaholic View Post
    What?
    PRB is a troll account. Pay it no mind.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    PRB is a troll account. Pay it no mind.
    Well I'd rather have a conversation with a troll than a trump supporter. At least the troll knows he has his blinders on.
    No - No - No - No

Whoa
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post

Whoa
    What? This was taped in 2014?

Quote Originally Posted by FloralScent View Post
    I don't know about the teachers but the dead principal was interviewed the next day.

Wait a minute. Wasn't Dawn Hochsprung one of the people supposedly killed in the incident?

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    Wait a minute. Wasn't Dawn Hochsprung one of the people supposedly killed in the incident?
    Yes and she was injured at the Boston Bombing and appears to have been a principle at the nearby school that some of the video was shot at.
    “[T]he enshrinement of constitutional rights necessarily takes certain policy choices off the table.” (Heller, 554 U.S., at ___, 128 S.Ct., at 2822.)

How long before "going liberal" replaces "going postal"?

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsat_98 View Post
    Yes and she was injured at the Boston Bombing and appears to have been a principle at the nearby school that some of the video was shot at.
    She must be part cat.

This is pretty interesting too.

https://fellowshipoftheminds.com/201...hook-massacre/
    Seems he died the day before the supposed massacre.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    This is pretty interesting too.

https://fellowshipoftheminds.com/201...hook-massacre/
    Seems he died the day before the supposed massacre.

Corrected according to your link.

As we had expected, Ancestry.com finally got caught up with genealogybank.com. Ancestry.com now says SSDI’s date-of-death (DoD) for Adam Lanza is Dec. 14, 2012. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Corrected according to your link.
    Well, duh.

http://vid.pr0gramm.com/2017/05/31/9e9ce5b8ecafe02f.mp4

Just found this video of a sandy hook um... 'father'? Looks a bit like an actor getting into his role there.

I'm not making any claims here of course.

[EDIT] Sorry! Repost!
    Last edited by merkelstan; 06-01-2017 at 01:59 AM.
    >_<

Quote Originally Posted by merkelstan View Post
    http://vid.pr0gramm.com/2017/05/31/9e9ce5b8ecafe02f.mp4

Just found this video of a sandy hook um... 'father'? Looks a bit like an actor getting into his role there.

I'm not making any claims here of course.

Last edited by Danke; 06-01-2017 at 01:10 AM.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sandy1.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	215.2 KB 
ID:	7092
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234