Thread: How do you feel about Voter Fraud?

How do you feel about Voter Fraud?

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...-Holder-Ballot

Do you think we should show ID when voting?
    "I am, therefore I'll think" - Ayn Rand

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by No Free Beer View Post
    http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...-Holder-Ballot

Do you think we should show ID when voting?
    Yes we should. And all ballots should be paper only. And there should be multiple people from multiple sources filming every single thing that happens for the entirety of the process. From when you walk in the door to when they finish hand counting the ballots.
    I am the spoon.

There is no reason why it shouldn't be required.

Yes, I think so. What is there to stop people from going to different polling places and voting over and over again? Without some ID required they have no way of knowing that you are who you say.

I think you should have to bring your voter registration card and a photo ID.

I know there are some that forget where they put their card, but really, if you are intent on voting, you should be able to make sure you have the proper documentation.

I share the concerns about making it too difficult to vote, but I don't think this is unreasonable. Perhaps if you had to understand the rules of voting, there'd be fewer idiots cancelling out my vote.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

It should be at least as challenging to vote as it is to buy a gun.
    Out of every one hundred men they send us, ten should not even be here. Eighty will do nothing but serve as targets for the enemy. Nine are real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, upon them depends our success in battle. But one, ah the one, he is a real warrior, and he will bring the others back from battle alive.

Duty is the most sublime word in the English language. Do your duty in all things. You can not do more than your duty. You should never wish to do less than your duty.

Quote Originally Posted by Pericles View Post
    It should be at least as challenging to vote as it is to buy a gun.
    If it were only so.
    I have had to show my ID voting every time I have ever voted.
    Even when the clerks know me and recognize me.

Do some people think folks should be able to vote multiple times in different precincts with no accounting or records?
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Here is a list of current states and their laws/pending laws

http://www.ncsl.org/legislatures-ele.../voter-id.aspx
    Insanity should be defined as trusting the government to solve a problem they caused in the first place. Please do not go insane!

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.