Thread: After corona vaccination - 21 people die in Cayuga nursing home

After corona vaccination - 21 people die in Cayuga nursing home

The Commons nursing home in Cayuga County (New York) started poisoning residents and nurses with the COVID-19 vaccine on 22 December.
    Starting a week later, 29 December, they began dying, already 24 residents "of COVID-19" (11% of the residents). With more to come?!?

So far 193 residents (80% in the nursing home), were poisoned with the vaccine.
    No information on how many of these deaths had been vaccinated: https://www.syracuse.com/coronavirus...-kills-24.html
    Last edited by Firestarter; 01-14-2021 at 09:40 AM.
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The outbreak at The Commons on St. Anthony in Auburn started Dec. 21 as a wave of post-Thanksgiving Covid-19 cases began hitting the county, said Julie Sheedy, an official of Loretto which operates the 300-bed nursing home.
    There had been no nursing home Covid-19 deaths in Cayuga County until the first three deaths at the Commons were reported Dec. 29.
    The nursing home began vaccinating residents Dec. 22. So far 193 residents, or 80%, and 113 employees, or less than half the staff, have been vaccinated. The nursing home plans to do more vaccinations Jan. 12.
    All science is out the door on this one. No reasonable conclusions can be drawn in a totally uncontrolled environment, when you start vaccinating at the exact time that people are exposed to the wild virus.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    All science is out the door on this one. No reasonable conclusions can be drawn in a totally uncontrolled environment, when you start vaccinating at the exact time that people are exposed to the wild virus.
    Actually Judy Mikovitz, Delores Cahill (sp?) and a host of other Drs have been screaming about vaccine enhancement syndrome from the very beginning. Delores has recently also put a video out explaining how the deaths will start to skyrocket in 1-2 months as people come across sickness in the wild and their immune systems go wild and kill them.
    "The issue is that you to define the best candidate solely based upon what they stand for." - CaptLouAlbano

This is the mindset trying to take hold on RPF.

"Kelly Thomas did this to himself." - FrankRep

Quote Originally Posted by belian78 View Post
    Actually Judy Mikovitz, Delores Cahill (sp?) and a host of other Drs have been screaming about vaccine enhancement syndrome from the very beginning. Delores has recently also put a video out explaining how the deaths will start to skyrocket in 1-2 months as people come across sickness in the wild and their immune systems go wild and kill them.
    It’s possible, and what I have been warning about since the beginning. And meaningful data will come when a person has both of their doses of vaccines, and if after a month they then get a bad case of COVID.

But at this particular OP nursing home, no useful data will be found. Simultaneous exposure and vaccine will prove nothing.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by belian78 View Post
    That timeline definitely fits in with other items I have seen out of Canada, stating that in a month or two, the "medical preventative measures" will become much more draconian, caused by a sudden large surge of deaths, along with the emergence of a worse variant that will be called Covid-21. Also, lots of crazy $#@! after that. I assume that if it happens there it'll likely follow a similar script here also.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Do the nursing home workers intend to vaccinate themselves out of a job?

I find it hard to believe that it's impossible to find out what the reason for their deaths is. I for one wouldn't rule out the experimental COVID-19 vaccines that have never been properly tested in a "scientific" trial.
    If hypothetically 23 or 24 of the diseased were vaccinated, I would find it very reasonable to assume that the vaccination was the cause.

I have corrected the OP, as there were 24 deaths (instead of 21).
    It sometimes looks to me that our wonderful media are experts at hiding the truth by blowing up a 100 word article into a 1500 word unreadable piece. Or maybe I just stink at reading...
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

An update... since 5 January an additional 20 residents at The Commons in Auburn (New York) have died.
    After mass vaccination was started on 22 December (263 residents have been vaccinated so far) at least 32 residents have died (no information on how many of these were vaxxed): https://www.foxnews.com/health/coron...32-dead-report

Are nursing homes the most dangerous places in the world?
    Is COVID-19 as deadly as our wonderful media are insinuating (where are all the people dying in the street)? If only the vaccine would've been ready 2 weeks earlier...

Or doesn't the COVID-19 vaccine protect against the coronavirus (with the 0.1% fatality rate)?
    Or are all (or most of) these deaths caused by the not properly tested Pfizer corona vaccine?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    Or are all (or most of) these deaths caused by the not properly tested Pfizer corona vaccine?
    To me the following information makes it all the more probable that the previous question should be answered with - Yes.

Norwegian health authorities have actually admitted that the COVID-19 vaccine has caused the death of 13 elderly people, who have been autopsied and "showed signs of suffering side effects such as fever and nausea".
    And that the untested vaccine could have caused the deaths of another 10 elderly people (23 diseased in total):
    We cannot rule out that adverse reactions to the vaccine occurring within the first days following vaccination (such as fever and nausea) may contribute to more serious course and fatal outcome in patients with severe underlying disease.
    Norway has confirmed that 29 people have suffered from adverse effects shortly after getting the Pfizer or Moderna coronavirus vaccine. In total more than 30,000 people have been vaxxed. That sounds impossible (only) 29 adverse effects, compared to 13 (or 23) deaths.
    Also strange that 21 of these 29 that suffered adverse effect are women: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...t-alarmed.html

That these untested vaccines are now tested on the brainwashed population is a violation of the Nuremberg code.
    That these vaccine pushing psychopaths knew in advance that the adverse effects on elderly people in bad health would be potentially fatal, is a reason that they should be sentenced for crimes against humanity (genocide).

For some reason the following report of the FDA was deleted “Building the Critical Path for COVID-19 Therapeutics” (May 2020).
    They already knew in advance that the only people that could possible benefit from the vaccines – old people with serious health problems – are expected to suffer from severe adverse reactions from the COVID-19 vaccines (poor outcomes)…
    Immune modulators: Most SARS-CoV2 infections do not have serious health consequences. However, severe complications in the minority of patients who are hospitalized – particularly elderly patients and those with comorbid conditions – have led to hundreds of thousands of deaths and to health care systems being pushed to or beyond crisis capacity worldwide. Studies have indicated that intense immune reactions, with “cytokine storm” and the release of other compounds involved in inflammatory response, may be important contributors to poor outcomes in these patients. Consequently, immune modulator drugs may be able to reduce the incidence of severe complications, critical illness and mortality in certain patients, as well as reduce the strain on health system capacity from COVID-19 in the months ahead. Because some COVID-19 patients also have serious complications from blood clotting, studies of anticoagulants and thrombolytic drugs are also getting underway.
    http://web.archive.org/web/202006130...tics_final.pdf

In the UK, 24 elderly residents died in Hampshire (with only 72 residents), while at another Midlands care home 9 died.
    It is understood that all of these 33 died, after residents in these care homes starting to be vaccinated with the experimental COVID-19 vaccines.
    Already 75% of residents in UK care homes have been vaxxed.

A government spokesperson emphasised that there was no evidence that these deaths were caused by the vaccine.
    I guess that it's just another one of those strange "coincidences" that the number of "coronavirus deaths" in the UK spiked since vaccination started!

A certified nursing assistant has claimed, "after being injected with the mRNA shot ... now they are dying. “They’re dropping like flies”" and that "residents who refused to take the injections, are not sick": https://archive.is/tHk5O
    Last edited by Firestarter; 01-30-2021 at 02:10 AM.

An update... since 5 January an additional 20 residents at The Commons in Auburn (New York) have died.
    After mass vaccination was started on 22 December (263 residents have been vaccinated so far) at least 32 residents have died (no information on how many of these were vaxxed): https://www.foxnews.com/health/coron...32-dead-report

Are nursing homes the most dangerous places in the world?
    Is COVID-19 as deadly as our wonderful media are insinuating (where are all the people dying in the street)? If only the vaccine would've been ready 2 weeks earlier...

Or doesn't the COVID-19 vaccine protect against the coronavirus (with the 0.1% fatality rate)?
    This is another reason I believe this is truly a spiritual battle that's beginning. Employees in those homes are watching, in real time, as stuff they are injecting into these seniors is killing them. And none of them, spare literally one or three online that's I've seen so far, are saying a damn word about it. Once this many people start dying right after giving that poison, and you don't make the connection? You don't start screaming to the hills about it? These people are really letting pieces of paper pressure them into watching murder on a daily basis and not speak out? It's just absolutely confusing for me on every angle.
    "The issue is that you to define the best candidate solely based upon what they stand for." - CaptLouAlbano

This is the mindset trying to take hold on RPF.

"Kelly Thomas did this to himself." - FrankRep

By 22 January, 329 deaths, of 9,845 total adverse events, for the experimental COVID-19 vaccines had been registered to VAERS, after vaccination started on 14 December.
    The average age of those who died was 76.5; considerably lower than those that die of corona...

Please note that in VAERS the number of adverse vaccine events is hugely underreported.
    The adverse effects from the COVID-19 vaccines range from “foaming at the mouth” to “massive heart attacks” to “did not recover”.

By 29 Jan, 22 million people in the U.S. have already been injected with 1 or both doses of a COVID vaccine (Pfizer or Moderna):
    https://childrenshealthdefense.org/d...d-vaccine-cdc/

Another (similar) story; after vaccination started in a nursing home in Como, Italy.

The elderly residents started dying very fast, killing already 21: https://archive.is/B7PHc

It’s possible, and what I have been warning about since the beginning. And meaningful data will come when a person has both of their doses of vaccines, and if after a month they then get a bad case of COVID.

But at this particular OP nursing home, no useful data will be found. Simultaneous exposure and vaccine will prove nothing.
    This part is super suspicious.

There had been no nursing home Covid-19 deaths in Cayuga County until the first three deaths at the Commons were reported Dec. 29. The three other nursing homes in Cayuga have not reported any Covid-19 deaths.

Add to that, this:

The Commons gets a one-star rating, the lowest, from the federal Centers for Medicare and Medicaid. The one-star rating means the nursing home is considered much below average based on health inspections, staffing and quality of care.

So a one star rated nursing home somehow makes it through all of 2020 with ZERO COVID-19 deaths. Then this happens:

The nursing home began vaccinating residents Dec. 22. So far 193 residents, or 80%, and 113 employees, or less than half the staff, have been vaccinated. The nursing home plans to do more vaccinations Jan. 12.

And yes, there was the supposed Dec 21 "post Thanksgiving wave." But how did this "one star rated" nursing home escape the earlier COVID-19 waves unscathed only to get hit by a wave that was predicted to come and that just so happened to come almost simultaneously with the vaccine? Also of interest is the vaccine rate at the three other nursing homes in the same county that have, so far, not had any deaths.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

This should be sentenced as premeditated genocide if somebody could prove that these big pharma psychopaths knew in advance, something like this in August...

In short, the experimental Pfizer COVID-19 vaccines causes immune deficiency, until 7 days after the victims have been poisoned with these vaccines. This can make elderly people seriously ill, who could die from the immune deficiency caused by the vaccines.

With the result that the death rates among the elderly skyrocketed - a 4-fold increase in deaths.
    These deaths could last longer than the first 7 days after vaccination.

This comes from the following scientific looking paper. You have to look very hard to find this information.
    Transient decreases in lymphocyte counts (grades 1–3) were observed within a few days after vaccination, and returned to baseline within 6–8 days in all participants. These laboratory abnormalities were not associated with clinical findings. RNA vaccines are known to induce type-I interferon, which has been associated with transient migration of lymphocytes into tissues 19,20,21,22.
    Low "lymphocyte counts" means immune deficiency.

This is detailed in the following graph (buried deep withing the paper, you first have to click on the link in the scientific paper to see the figure) - Pfizer vaccine causes drop in immune system up to 7 days post vaccination.

Mark J. Mulligan et al. - Phase I/II study of COVID-19 RNA vaccine BNT162b1 in adults (12 August 2020): Pfizer-vaccine-immune-deficiency-cover-up

The following UK Column video features the "NHS whistleblower", who explains that suddenly all of these elderly people die after COVID-19 vaccination because of an extreme form of immune deficiency.
    The interesting part with the NHS whistleblower is from 4:00 to 9:30 minutes.

Once again... the Lagartera Residence in the Toledo area in Spain didn't have a single COVID-19 case since the start of the "pandemic".

Until on January 13, when they started injecting all the 78 elderly residents with the experimental Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine, and after 6 days many of the residents started getting ill.
    On 21 January, 8 days after vaccinations started, all residents were quarantined in their rooms and were all tested for COVID-19 - all of them tested positive.

At least 7 residents died, or 9% of the 78.
    Of the 71 residents still alive, another 4 are in hospital.

Our wonderful media, once again, claim that all of them died from corona in a massive outbreak (or some other underlying condition): https://www.rt.com/news/514303-death...e-covid-spain/

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    On 19 January 2021, the Guardian reported that 18 of 27 residents at The Old Hall Care Home (in Lincolnshire) had suddenly died shortly before Christmas and that "the deaths were so sudden [that] staff did not have the chance to administer end-of-life treatment or arrange for loved ones to say goodbye".
    For some reason they forgot to mention that the Old Hall residents had received the "life-saving" COVID-19 vaccine.

Pemberley House care home in Basingstoke suffered a "lethal outbreak" that killed 24 residents shortly after vaccination started, but fortunately the MHRA could quickly ensure that the vaccines were not responsible.

Another 12 people died and 51 were infected with COVID–19 at the West Park Care Home in Fife, Scotland, following the residents' inoculation with the COVID–19 vaccine.

In Gibraltar the total deaths of the amazing coronavirus was 12, until 10 January of this year.
    On 10 January 2021, Gibraltar started its vaccine rollout. By 30 January 2021, the COVID–19 fatalities on the Rock had risen to 75 - or a 525% increase in the death rate in only 20 days.

https://www.ukcolumn.org/article/why...1;19-mortality
    (https://archive.is/aoUf5)

This should be sentenced as premeditated genocide if somebody could prove that these big pharma psychopaths knew in advance, something like this in August...

In short, the experimental Pfizer COVID-19 vaccines causes immune deficiency, until 7 days after the victims have been poisoned with these vaccines. This can make elderly people seriously ill, who could die from the immune deficiency caused by the vaccines.

With the result that the death rates among the elderly skyrocketed - a 4-fold increase in deaths.
    These deaths could last longer than the first 7 days after vaccination.

This comes from the following scientific looking paper. You have to look very hard to find this information.

Low "lymphocyte counts" means immune deficiency.

This is detailed in the following graph (buried deep withing the paper, you first have to click on the link in the scientific paper to see the figure) - Pfizer vaccine causes drop in immune system up to 7 days post vaccination.

Mark J. Mulligan et al. - Phase I/II study of COVID-19 RNA vaccine BNT162b1 in adults (12 August 2020): Pfizer-vaccine-immune-deficiency-cover-up

The following UK Column video features the "NHS whistleblower", who explains that suddenly all of these elderly people die after COVID-19 vaccination because of an extreme form of immune deficiency.
    The interesting part with the NHS whistleblower is from 4:00 to 9:30 minutes.
    Wow! Thanks for posting this! That makes sense. People take the vaccine, become temporarily immunosuppressed, then they catch COVID and become more susceptible.

Edit: At 5:50 in the above video it talks about how COVID cases in Israel have spiked at the same time that Israel leads in COVID vaccination. That is easily verified as true. https://www.pri.org/stories/2021-01-...e-distribution
    Last edited by jmdrake; 02-03-2021 at 03:45 PM.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Tri-State hospitals report 'low' number of staff out sick due to COVID vaccine side effects
    Doctors nurses getting sick after receiving the "vaccine" is no concern at all....totally normal.

https://rumble.com/embed/vaxhkz/?pub=4

https://rumble.com/vdjnrd-tri-state-...id-vaccin.html
    USE THIS SITE TO LINK ARTICLES FROM OLIGARCH MEDIA:http://archive.is/ STARVE THE BEAST.
    More Government = Less Freedom
    Communism never disappeared it only changed its name to Social Democrat
    Emotion and Logic mix like oil and water

Quote Originally Posted by seapilot View Post
    Doctors nurses getting sick after receiving the "vaccine" is no concern at all....totally normal.

https://rumble.com/embed/vaxhkz/?pub=4

https://rumble.com/vdjnrd-tri-state-...id-vaccin.html
    It’s worth noting that this is after the second dose of the vaccine. Side effects are known to be worse after the second dose. Many people have only had one dose so far, so that haven’t experienced this yet.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Edit: At 5:50 in the above video it talks about how COVID cases in Israel have spiked at the same time that Israel leads in COVID vaccination. That is easily verified as true. https://www.pri.org/stories/2021-01-...e-distribution
    I was just looking into that!

Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter

Israel began vaccinating on 19 December with the Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine, the country is racing to vaccinate the entire population over the age of 16 years just 3 days before the election on 23 March.
    World-Most-Vaccinated-Nation-Struggles-With-Virus-Variants

After Israel started its massive vaccination campaign on 19 December, the number of COVID-19 deaths per day skyrocketed, with 30% of Israeli COVID-19 deaths in January 2021 alone (at least 1,433 of 4,796 fatalities).

Already 3,081,162 Israelis have received the first vaccine dose, and 1,790,121 got both shots: https://www.timesofisrael.com/30-of-...january-alone/

Can you image that our wonderful media are actually claiming that the daily amount of deaths in Israel has leveled off because of the (immune compromising) COVID-19 vaccine?!?
    Check the rise of the daily number of corona fatalities since 19 December...

Check the total amount of Israeli COVID-19 deaths since 19 December - note the increase.

https://ourworldindata.org/coronavirus/country/israel

On 14 December, Scotland started its COVID-19 vaccination campaign.
    This was followed by a "COVID-19 outbreak" that started on 20 December and killed 10 residents at Mossview Care Home in Lochgelly.

For some reason the BBC "forgets" to mention if these deaths followed vaccination, so I just have to guess that they were, but for some reason were registered as "COVID fatalities".

On 13 January, the first round of vaccinations had been carried out in all of NHS Fife's 76 care homes.
    In Scotland already 93% of all care home residents have received their first corona jab: https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-scotland...-fife-55962427

Scotland started its massive COVID-19 vaccination campaign on 14 December.
    You can see that the corona deaths were dropping, until about a week after vaccination started, when the weekly amount of deaths suddenly doubled from less than 200 to almost 400 per day.

https://www.eveningexpress.co.uk/new...se-above-8000/

This looks like the experimental COVID-19 vaccines cause deaths instead of lowering the death rate. At least in the short term, while the so-called trials ran for such a short amount of time that there is no information on the long-term effects. This is completely ignored by our wonderful media that praise these vaccines for their great efficacy (95%) and lack of adverse effects.
    To me it looks more like the death rate increases with 95%...
    Last edited by Firestarter; 02-07-2021 at 01:50 PM.

The following report from an eyewitness at the AGAPLESION Bethanien Havelgarten nursing home in Berlin after COVID-19 vaccination is valuable because it's detailed (the accompanying video with the whistleblower is in German).
    Because of the causal relationship between COVID vaccination and the deaths, the use of this vaccine should be suspended for the duration of a full and transparent investigation.

On 3 January 2021, 31 residents of the dementia ward were vaccinated with the BioNTech/Pfizer jab (Comirnaty). The day before the vaccination, all 31 were all in good physical health.
    Eight of these 31 seniors have already died, on 9 January, 15 January, 16 January, 19 January (2 deaths), 20 January, 2 February, and 8 February 2021.

The following is a detailed descriptions of the adverse effects of the vaccination (without the deaths).
    Already on the day of vaccination, four of the vaccinated seniors began to show unusual symptoms. In the evening of that day they were fatigued and extremely tired, some of them fell asleep at the table during dinner. A sharp drop in blood oxygen saturation was noted. In the further course, the leaden fatigue continued, the oxygen saturation in the blood remained insufficient, in some cases gasping breathing occurred, and fever, edema, skin rash, a yellowish-gray discoloration of the skin, and a (characteristic) muscle tremor of the upper body and arms occurred. The seniors also showed a change in demeanor, were partially unresponsive, and refused to eat or drink.
    On 24 January 2021, the second dose of the vaccine was given to 21 (of the remaining 25). Of these 21 nobody died until 10 February, but the adverse effects are very bad.
    eleven seniors are now showing persistent extreme fatigue, partially gasping for breath, partially edema, skin rash, and the yellowish-grayish skin discoloration. As of February 10, 2021, none of the seniors who received the second dose of Comirnaty has died, but the health of some of the seniors in this group is steadily deteriorating.
    Attorney Viviane Fischer filed a criminal complaint on 3 February 2021:
    https://2020news.de/en/whistleblower...r-vaccination/
    (https://archive.is/fxS54)

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    There are also multiple stories on "COVID outbreaks" in nursing homes in the Netherlands, shortly after vaccination. Most of the stories on COVID outbreaks seem to follow vaccination, but according to our wonderful media, this had absolutely nothing to do with the vaccines (if only they had been vaccinated earlier...), but maybe caused by the terrible UK variant of COVID.
    This list is certainly not extensive. I did a simply internet search "COVID uitbraak verzorgingshuis" (COVID outbreak care home).
    I don't understand why (if) there is a correlation between the deaths of elderly people suffering from dementia and corona deaths...

On 30 January, the elderly residents, mostly suffering from dementia, of the Sint Elisabeth Verpleeg- en Gasthuis in Amersfoort got their first shot of the experimental, immune suppressing COVID vaccine (in Dutch): https://archive.is/SAmKJ

As could be expected this was followed by most of the residents becoming seriously ill. According to our wonderful media this was another "COVID outbreak" for which 70 of the 106 residents tested positive.
    Already 10 residents have died (in Dutch): https://nos.nl/artikel/2369135-tien-...pleeghuis.html

At the end of January, nursing home Emmastaete in Brunssum injected the residents with the COVID vaccine.
    Since then 17 residents tested positive for corona, and 4 have already died (in Dutch): https://archive.is/zluda

On Wednesday 10 February, all the 30 dementia residents of Zorgcentrum Heelwijk in Heesch were poisoned with the immune suppressing COVID vaccine.
    There had not been a single outbreak there before vaccination and then... wham at least 20 of the residents and some personnel tested positive for corona. Some of the residents are in a very bad shape (in Dutch): https://archive.is/XcdFu

Already one day after the first corona jab, residents of the nursing home Hoppesteyn van Aafje in Rotterdam-Crooswijk started getting ill.
    Already 44 of the 123 residents tested positive for COVID. One is in hospital.

Because the first ill residents were spread out over the building, it seems unlikely that this was caused by an infectious coronavirus, because in that case the first cases would be close together (in Dutch): https://archive.is/T5Z6v

Shortly after the 26 residents of the nursing home Liemerije in Zevenaar got their first shot of the COVID vaccine, many suddenly got ill. Some are in a very bad state.
    Nine residents and 9 of the personnel tested positive for COVID (in Dutch): https://www.gelderlander.nl/zevenaar...irus~acaf3bd8/

It isn't clear when the dementia residents of Huis ter Wijck in Beverwijk were poisoned with the COVID vaccine.
    Twelve of the 25 tested positive for COVID; some are in a very bad state (in Dutch): https://www.nhnieuws.nl/nieuws/28082...in-quarantaine

There isn't a genuine spike in corona deaths in the Netherlands because of the vaccine.
    From 6 to 16 January the death trend was going down, and then stopped decreasing (because of the vaccine)...

On 16 January there had been only 60,000 "registered" corona vaccinations.
    On 2 February there were 248,000 corona vaccinations (estimated 344,000).
    On 18 February there were 687,000 corona vaccinations (estimated 875,000).
    https://coronadashboard.rijksoverhei...delijk/sterfte

In Spain in the Nuestra Señora del Rosario nursing home, all residents (of a maximum of 145) got their first dose of Pfizer-BioNTech’s COVID-19 vaccine in early January.
    Then most of the residents got severely ill, and already 46 have died.

In the same part of Spain, in Novo Sancti Petri in Chiclani, 22 elderly residents died and 103 tested positive for corona following a vaccination campaign in another nursing home.

In one nursing home in Germany, 13 deaths among 40 residents followed vaccination, in another “tragic coincidence”.

In another care home in Germany, 10 died within 4 days of COVID-19 vaccination.

In a nursing home in Basingstoke, England, 22 of 72 residents died after vaccination.

On 22 December the COVID vaccination campaign of seniors at a nursing home in Syracuse, NY started.
    By 9 January, 24 residents had died: https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/46...vid-19-vaccine

In Spain, the week before 12 February was the highest in coronavirus deaths since the "first wave" in the spring of 2020. A total of 3,415 people have died "of COVID" in that week alone: https://english.elpais.com/society/2...wave-3415.html

At about 12 January the daily deaths of COVID suddenly started to rise in Spain (because of the corona vaccine?), till a peak from 20 January to 10 February (hopefully over, or can we expect even more as vaccination continues?).

https://covid19.who.int/region/euro/country/es

At about 12 January the daily deaths of COVID suddenly started to rise in Spain (because of the corona vaccine?), till a peak from 20 January to 10 February (hopefully over, or can we expect even more as vaccination continues?).
    Why did the amount of daily "COVID fatalities" start to rise on 12 January?!?
    Is it because they suddenly started poisoning lots of people in Spain on 11 January?

Why did the amount of daily "COVID fatalities" start to drop on 29 January?!?
    This couldn't possibly be because on 18 January (more than 70,000 vaccines) they started to poison less and less Spaniards with the COVID jab? Reaching a low (of roughly 50,000 vaccines per day) from 23 January to 1 February...

https://www.statista.com/statistics/...ered-in-spain/