Thread: and SMOD throws his hat into the ring. Thanks 2020

and SMOD throws his hat into the ring. Thanks 2020

lol

“Scientists recently spotted an asteroid on a direct collision course to Earth — projected to hit a day before the presidential elections in November.

The flying space object, known as 2018VP1, is expected on Nov. 2,

based on 21 observations spanning 12.968 days, with the chance of a direct impact less than 1%.

https://nypost.com/2020/08/22/astero...tial-election/
    Last edited by GunnyFreedom; 08-22-2020 at 05:37 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Space turd on the way.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Six and a half feet in diameter.

So Giant Meteor 2020 will actually be possible?
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Per registered decision, member has been banned for violating community standards as interpreted by TheTexan (respect his authoritah) as authorized by Brian4Liberty Ruling

May God have mercy on his atheist, police-hating, non-voting, anarchist soul.
    Last edited by Voluntarist; 09-11-2020 at 04:52 PM.
    You have the right to remain silent. Anything you post to the internet can and will be used to humiliate you.

I lol’ed at the “less than 1%” and had to post it. Media driven popular psychosis.

It’s perfect for this year.

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    lol

“Scientists recently spotted an asteroid on a direct collision course to Earth — projected to hit a day before the presidential elections in November.

The flying space object, known as 2018VP1, is expected on Nov. 2,

based on 21 observations spanning 12.968 days, with the chance of a direct impact less than 1%.

https://nypost.com/2020/08/22/astero...tial-election/
    I had the same thought when there was a recent asteroid near miss. IIRC, it was SUV sized.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    Six and a half feet in diameter.
    Otherwise known as a standard shooting star. Something that size burns up in the atmosphere.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    hopefully it will hit the U.S. Bank Stadium in Minnesota. No great loss there.

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    I lol’ed at the “less than 1%” and had to post it. Media driven popular psychosis.
    So, about the same odds as Covid...

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Ryan
    In Washington you can see them everywhere: the Parasites and baby Stalins sucking the life out of a once-great nation.