Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rep. Thomas Massie BREAK OUT SPEECH: 'Warrant! Due Process! Probable Cause!'

Rep. Thomas Massie BREAK OUT SPEECH: 'Warrant! Due Process! Probable Cause!'

WOW!

Massie is on FIRE....

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I haven't seen something this epic in a long time. Shades of Ron Paul about it.

I just had to create a thread for it...

Great fire but someone should let Thomas know that the Constitution is a set of bylaws for the federal corporation, if the "target" is a self-proclaimed US Citizen. He's correct that the original Constitution applies to AMERICANS. The original Constitution does not apply to US CITIZENS, as a US CITIZEN is merely property of a corporation and not a living man/woman. The legal framework that's been weaved over the years to abrogate the original Constitution has basically left us with TWO Constitutions for TWO different self-proclaimed legal statuses of The People. IOW, AMERICANS have rights as living men and women created by the Creator. US CITIZENS do not as unliving property.
    Last edited by devil21; 03-11-2020 at 10:34 AM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Deep State sez: You will be assimilated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

Quote Originally Posted by RonZeplin View Post
    Deep State sez: You will be assimilated.
    Rand and Mike Lee are the circuit breakers. Lets see if they can get this through!

Red Alert !

None better than Massie.

"Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

CAN I HAZ HIM PRESIDENTS?
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    What a stud.

Just watched it again. I nearly got hard.

Bumping for those who are yet to see it. Highly recommended.

Why isn't the media covering this bipartisan sell out ?

Still having Rongasms. This video needs to go viral.

One of the best political speeches I've ever heard. This definitely needs to go viral.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Supporting Member
    Michigan

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Warlord View Post
    WOW!

Massie is on FIRE....

That was a great speech on the House floor. Now let’s see if Trump does in fact veto it if it gets to his desk.

Quote Originally Posted by KEEF View Post
    That was a great speech on the House floor. Now let’s see if Trump does in fact veto it if it gets to his desk.
    Prediction: He will sign it.

Thank you for your generous donation to the Thomas Massie for Congress campaign. Your contribution will help us restore sanity to Washington DC with common sense principles.

Thank you,
    Thomas Massie for Congress

Thomas Massie for Congress
    A * Massie4Congress
    $20.00

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Supporting Member
    Michigan

Blog Entries
    Prediction: He will sign it.
    Totally agree with you in that.

WOW!

Massie is on FIRE....

Oh yeah!

... can we clone this guy?

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

Anything we can do to further proliferate this vid?

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

Quote Originally Posted by shakey1 View Post
    Anything we can do to further proliferate this vid?
    I dont use Facebook and have 7 followers on twitter. I'm not that good at spreading.. only here :

Maybe @Brian4Liberty can tweet it or stick it on the front page

I dont use Facebook and have 7 followers on twitter. I'm not that good at spreading.. only here :

Maybe @Brian4Liberty can tweet it or stick it on the front page
    Already on the front page, and tweeted by the forum Twitter account:

https://www.twitter.com/RonPaulForum...44377768038400

I boycotted Twitter long ago.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post

I boycotted Twitter long ago.
    Did you boycott because its overly liberal? I only use it for breaking news and stuff. I tend not to interact with people.

I got a lot of rep for this post.

Talk about preaching to the choir...

I wish stuff like this could go viral like the old days.

The media wont cover this!

@juleswin rep'd me.

That's rare...

Did you enjoy the Massie jules?

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    @juleswin rep'd me.

That's rare...

Did you enjoy the Massie jules?
    That is so unfair, I rep you quite a bit on this forum. But yea I really enjoyed the speech, sorta takes you back to the time when Ron Paul used to make speeches like this all the time. Rand too had his moments when Obama was president but he has slowed down now.

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    That is so unfair, I rep you quite a bit on this forum. But yea I really enjoyed the speech, sorta takes you back to the time when Ron Paul used to make speeches like this all the time. Rand too had his moments when Obama was president but he has slowed down now.
    I didn't notice. Sorry.

Massie definitely has that fire in his belly like a younger Ron. I hope he does this more often!

On Fire, Indeed

WOW!

Massie is on FIRE....

Way to go, Rep. Massie!
    "Then David said to the Philistine, 'You come to me with a sword, a spear, and a javelin, but I come to you in the name of Yahweh of hosts, the God of the battle lines of Israel, Whom you have reproached.'" - 1 Samuel 17:45

"May future generations look back on our work and say that these were men and women who, in moment of great crisis, stood up to their politicians, the opinion-makers, and the Establishment, and saved their country." - Dr. Ron Paul

Rand too had his moments when Obama was president but he has slowed down now.
    Confirmation bias.

Rand is still very active in lecturing the Senate.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    Confirmation bias.

Rand is still very active in lecturing the Senate.
    I bet he is still very active in the senate but he was way more active when Obama was president. He made so many epic and legendary speeches on the senator floor that was posted on this forum. Maybe you can post those speeches to the forum so we can all see it

I bet he is still very active in the senate but he was way more active when Obama was president. He made so many epic and legendary speeches on the senator floor that was posted on this forum. Maybe you can post those speeches to the forum so we can all see it
    Seems you're not paying attention. He made a floor speech the other day against the coronavirus bill:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcupC2h7BJQ

Go to his channel for more..

He was the only senator to vote against it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast