Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1119202122 LastLast

Thread: Amash is saying Trump has engaged in an impeachable offense

Quote Originally Posted by Alternative School View Post
    Yang Gang 2020.
    Wait. What?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    [QUOTE=Alternative School;6848566]This is Ron Paul Forums not Trump or GOP forums. I like speaking to people with different views. However their is no place in our movement for people who would turn on other Libertarians because Trump told them to. Go back Free Republic or Red State where you bitch about the Demoncrats, Araabs, and yungins.[/QUOTE What kind of libertarians ? The ones currently running the party or just Amash ? I like Amash .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by Superfluous Man View Post
    Wait. What?
    Yang's version of Bernie Bros.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    Yang's version of Bernie Bros.
    Yeah, but it was just out of the blue. This guy was talking like he was some kind of libertarian purist criticizing statist Trump trolls (and rightly so), and then it turns out he's a Yang troll himself, which is nearly as bad. Was he hiding that before? Or did I just not notice it?

Yeah, but it was just out of the blue. This guy was talking like he was some kind of libertarian purist criticizing statist Trump trolls (and rightly so), and then it turns out he's a Yang troll himself, which is nearly as bad. Was he hiding that before? Or did I just not notice it?
    They're sneaky.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

I'm not a troll. Look i've been trying to have serious conversation with swordswyth but instead I just get spam from the guy, he refuses to even try to have civil conversation so for a moment I said $#@! it.

I'm not a troll. Look i've been trying to have serious conversation with swordswyth but instead I just get spam from the guy, he refuses to even try to have civil conversation so for a moment I said $#@! it.
    LOL

Your spin is weak.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

LOL
    Your spin is weak.
    Ok ill give it another try....

How do you call yourself a libertarian when you support a candidate who keeps in constant proxy wars such as in Yemen? What about how he wants to rule via executive order? How is it Libertarian to support a warmonger who has threatened the "end of Iran", who has threatened nuclear genocide in Korea, who says "kill their families"?

What does it say about you as an individual that you support a man who brags about his friendship with Jeffrey Epstein, a man who is known for walking in when teenage girls are changing?

What does it say about you that you are threatened by people with opposing viewpoint? I've talked to several people via PM on this site and this is what you do. You harass new members who have opposing opinions. You think your smart but you what your behavior is a symptom of a weak man.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Ok ill give it another try....

How do you call yourself a libertarian when you support a candidate who keeps in constant proxy wars such as in Yemen? What about how he wants to rule via executive order? How is it Libertarian to support a warmonger who has threatened the "end of Iran", who has threatened nuclear genocide in Korea, who says "kill their families"?

What does it say about you as an individual that you support a man who brags about his friendship with Jeffrey Epstein, a man who is known for walking in when teenage girls are changing?

What does it say about you that you are threatened by people with opposing viewpoint? I've talked to several people via PM on this site and this is what you do. You harass new members who have opposing opinions. You think your smart but you what your behavior is a symptom of a weak man.
    More weak spin.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

More weak spin.
    At first I thought it was just bad lack that we were commenting on the same threads. Then I realized your stalking me. It took me a little while to imagine someone so sad so insecure that they spend their time following someone else online.

Do you want a debate? Like one that would be quarantined so our arguments don't disrupt everyone else's experience on this site?

Obstruction is stupid.

Probably 43 out of 45 Presidents have arguably committed “Impeachable Offenses.” If Amash had been serious he’d have based his complaint on any one of several actual overreaches. Honestly I think he’s just trying to position himself as an independent and citing “obstruction” because it’s an easy flog and everyone knows it’s not going anywhere. End of the day it’s a strategic mistake multiplied by his decision not to cite a more compelling cause.

At this point, every President since Nixon has done impeachable things almost on the daily. Bush was like an 8 on a 1-10 impeachable scale. Obama a 9. Trump is at like a 4 or a 5. Ultimately this comes off as ill considered and virtue signally.

He’d have done less shooting himself in the foot if he had at least picked a different cause. And his timing was crap.

If his complaint was the Executive bumpstock ban and his timing was when Trump was making pro red flag noises, (or whatever version of that same process that has more appeal to his home District) he would have gained some celebrity without losing nearly as much credibility.

Bad subject bad timing, and now his public perception is so far out of whack he’ll probably never get it back. He could have done everything he needed to here without the tactical and strategic mistakes.

At first I thought it was just bad lack that we were commenting on the same threads. Then I realized your stalking me. It took me a little while to imagine someone so sad so insecure that they spend their time following someone else online.

Do you want a debate? Like one that would be quarantined so our arguments don't disrupt everyone else's experience on this site?
    Lol, not another one....

I hope you have a week or two to spare.
    "The Patriarch"

This is Ron Paul Forums not Trump or GOP forums. I like speaking to people with different views. However their is no place in our movement for people who would turn on other Libertarians because Trump told them to. Go back Free Republic or Red State where you bitch about the Demoncrats, Araabs, and yungins.
    alot of us are trying to figure out how someone who resembles a cliche of the GOP circa 2005 get's a "Reputation beyond Repute" on Ron Paul Forms
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

This is Ron Paul Forums not Trump or GOP forums. I like speaking to people with different views. However their is no place in our movement for people who would turn on other Libertarians because Trump told them to. Go back Free Republic or Red State where you bitch about the Demoncrats, Araabs, and yungins.
    +rep The people from free republic have invaded this site and have taken over. We need people with some sanity to stay back and debate these people and hopefully we can bring this place back to what it used to be.

That or wait them out, they will be gone the minute Trump is out of office.

My Che avatar is my unique way of giving a big middle finger to the, the neocons, the globalists, imperialists and most importantly to the left and right political establishment who hate his guts till this day. My admiration for him ends where his anti imperialist pro communism ideology starts.
    Same with my Yang Gang.

Justin Amash is a slaver . Clearly he runs business out of China, what a disgusting truth uncovered by the liberty movement .
    He was never truly a libertarian, he was an opportunist and populist in disguise .

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Wait. What?
    Lol , I knew it .
    Do something Danke

Justin Amash is a slaver . Clearly he runs business out of China, what a disgusting truth uncovered by the liberty movement .
    He was never truly a libertarian, he was an opportunist and populist in disguise .
    What?

What?
    Don't waste your time. CaptainAmerica is a troll account.

As if sourcing business from China, like 90% of manufacturing related businesses had to do to some extent over the last 20 years to remain in business, makes one suddenly not a libertarian. By my estimation, he's probably the only truly libertarian Congressman in DC. Lots of lukewarm types or outright frauds but he's the real deal imo.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

How can this forum can still be kept under "Defenders of Liberty" at this point is beyond me.

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Don't waste your time. CaptainAmerica is a troll account.

As if sourcing business from China, like 90% of manufacturing related businesses had to do to some extent over the last 20 years to remain in business, makes one suddenly not a libertarian. By my estimation, he's probably the only truly libertarian Congressman in DC. Lots of lukewarm types or outright frauds but he's the real deal imo.
    Yeah. It is unfucking believeable that Bryan has allowed these forums to become Swordsmyth vs Zippy. Neither of them are actually supporting Libertarians - they just lecture us on why we shouldn't.

What?
    CaptainAmerica ia sarcasm. And TheTexan is brilliant satire. Welcome, but don't waste your time around here. Trump killed us.

That's not why people turned on him.
    Amash does more for liberty in one day than you will in your entire life.

But you aren't trying to help liberty.

thanks for the help
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...ty#post6837966
    Last edited by tebowlives; 09-26-2019 at 04:55 AM.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    Yeah. It is unfucking believeable that Bryan has allowed these forums to become Swordsmyth vs Zippy. Neither of them are actually supporting Libertarians - they just lecture us on why we shouldn't.
    A great man once said,
    “We don’t have freedom of speech so we can talk about the weather. We have the 1st Amendment so that we can say very controversial things.”
    "If you don't protect Liberty across the board, if you have inconsistency then you're really not defending liberty"

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    CaptainAmerica ia sarcasm. And TheTexan is brilliant satire. Welcome, but don't waste your time around here. Trump killed us.
    Speak for yourself. I'm still kickin'.

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    Obstruction is stupid.

Probably 43 out of 45 Presidents have arguably committed “Impeachable Offenses.” If Amash had been serious he’d have based his complaint on any one of several actual overreaches. Honestly I think he’s just trying to position himself as an independent and citing “obstruction” because it’s an easy flog and everyone knows it’s not going anywhere. End of the day it’s a strategic mistake multiplied by his decision not to cite a more compelling cause.

At this point, every President since Nixon has done impeachable things almost on the daily. Bush was like an 8 on a 1-10 impeachable scale. Obama a 9. Trump is at like a 4 or a 5. Ultimately this comes off as ill considered and virtue signally.

He’d have done less shooting himself in the foot if he had at least picked a different cause. And his timing was crap.

If his complaint was the Executive bumpstock ban and his timing was when Trump was making pro red flag noises, (or whatever version of that same process that has more appeal to his home District) he would have gained some celebrity without losing nearly as much credibility.

Bad subject bad timing, and now his public perception is so far out of whack he’ll probably never get it back. He could have done everything he needed to here without the tactical and strategic mistakes.
    GUNNY......... Ms.Nancy Pelosi has the votes in the House to complicate Mr. Mitt Romney's life, as he tries to flipflop
    his quasi-French derriere safely past the idea that the Senators can vote to convict or abstain or acquit. i must now
    pop some gourmet popcorn. this all is going to be longer than the Kavanaugh hearings. it is like Watergate. indeedy.

Our worst fears have started to come true and other Republicans have started to join Amash's call. If this devastating trend continued, could cause irreparable damage to respected globalist and neoconservative Shledon Adelson's bold investment in 2020 elections:

Two Republican governors say they support Trump impeachment inquiry
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...inquiry-trump/

SHOCK POLL: Support For Trump Impeachment Swings 13 Points in Just Days

Sep 26th, 2019
    The first polling on the question of whether or not President Donald Trump should be impeached since House Speaker Nancy Pelosi announced that she’s supporting an impeachment inquiry shows a major swing — one which leaves the public split right down the middle.
    According to the Morning Consult, there has been a 13 point swing in favor of impeachment in just a matter of days. The new poll, taken from Sept. 24-26, shows the public in a 43-43 deadlock on the question of whether Congress should begin impeachment proceedings to remove Trump from office. The same poll, conducted from Sept. 20-22, shows 36 in favor of beginning impeachment proceedings, with 49 percent opposed — a massive swing in such a short period of time.
    Democrats, Independents and — perhaps surprisingly — Republicans all showed an increase in impeachment support, according to the Morning Consult. Seventy-nine percent of Democrats now favor Trump impeachment, up from 66 a few days ago, with Independent support jumping to 39 from 33, and the Republican number increasing from 5 to 10.
    https://www.mediaite.com/trump/shock...-in-just-days/

Support for impeachment jumps in new poll
    09/26/2019
    https://www.politico.com/story/2019/...-trump-1515012

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    Our worst fears have started to come true and other Republicans have started to join Amash's call. If this devastating trend continued, could cause irreparable damage to respected globalist and neoconservative Shledon Adelson's bold investment in 2020 elections:
    Well put.

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to enhanced_deficit again."

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post

Two Republican governors say they support Trump impeachment inquiry
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...inquiry-trump/

SHOCK POLL: Support For Trump Impeachment Swings 13 Points in Just Days

Sep 26th, 2019
    The first polling on the question of whether or not President Donald Trump should be impeached since House Speaker Nancy Pelosi announced that she’s supporting an impeachment inquiry shows a major swing — one which leaves the public split right down the middle.
    According to the Morning Consult, there has been a 13 point swing in favor of impeachment in just a matter of days. The new poll, taken from Sept. 24-26, shows the public in a 43-43 deadlock on the question of whether Congress should begin impeachment proceedings to remove Trump from office. The same poll, conducted from Sept. 20-22, shows 36 in favor of beginning impeachment proceedings, with 49 percent opposed — a massive swing in such a short period of time.
    Democrats, Independents and — perhaps surprisingly — Republicans all showed an increase in impeachment support, according to the Morning Consult. Seventy-nine percent of Democrats now favor Trump impeachment, up from 66 a few days ago, with Independent support jumping to 39 from 33, and the Republican number increasing from 5 to 10.
    https://www.mediaite.com/trump/shock...-in-just-days/

Support for impeachment jumps in new poll
    09/26/2019
    https://www.politico.com/story/2019/...-trump-1515012
    Does the public get to vote on impeachment or Congress?

the Senate gets to convict him, if need be, if he is guilty of the abuse of power.
    the House initiates the Senate Trial by having a key vote, after a debate. Good Q!

Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1119202122 LastLast