Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: April 14, 2018: Patriotic Americans Plans Second Amendment Rallies At All State Capitals

April 14, 2018: Patriotic Americans Plans Second Amendment Rallies At All State Capitals

God-given rights are not up for debate, America. It's time we let it be known that even without the Second Amendment in place, our forefathers recognized that our rights come from our Creator in the Declaration of Independence, not from the tyrannical hand of a government that has thumbed its nose at God, His law and our rights.

Continue

https://freedomoutpost.com/april-14-...tate-capitals/

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    For those attending the rallies...

This would be a perfect time to not only rally against the anti-gunners, but a great time to rally against Gun-owners who Betray the 2nd Amendment.

Signs such as:

* Stop Paying Extortion (Permission Permit) Fees for a Natural Right!

* Taxpayers Own and Pay For Government Buildings; Stop Allowing The Renters To Restrict Our 2nd Amendment!

* BIOMETRIC ID Will Not Only Include Personal Body Data, But ALSO Gun, Political, Religious And Other Information - We Have a 4th Amendment!

* Etc...

Hopefully I will see some of you out there :-)

I'm in.

April 16 is Patriots Day (third Monday in April), which commemorates the battles of Lexington and Concord on April 19, 1775.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

Anyone from N.C. going to Raleigh? @GunnyFreedom @NorthCarolinaLiberty?

Hmmm ya that may be a fun trip.. Unfortunately for me, driving to my state capital is like driving from Charlotte, NC to Washington, DC...
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Just saw @GunnyFreedom, our one and only own Glen Bradley, post on FB. He will be a speaker in Raleigh, N.C.

Not sure yet.

Just saw @GunnyFreedom, our one and only own Glen Bradley, post on FB. He will be a speaker in Raleigh, N.C.

Excellente.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by RonZeplin View Post
    April 16 is Patriots Day (third Monday in April), which commemorates the battles of Lexington and Concord on April 19, 1775.
    April 12th is Halifax Resolves day, celebrating the first State declaration of independence in North America. On April 12th 1776 (the bottom date memorialized on the North Carolina State flag), 83 delegates from all over the State gathered in Halifax NC to declare their intent to be independent from the crown. It also called on the other 12 colonies to do likewise. This inspired the Declaration of Independence we all know and love.

The 2nd Amendment Rally will be held on Halifax Mall at the Legislature building on April 14th.

Here is a brief description of the Halifax Accords and what it means for NC and the US.

Here is a speech I gave in the old Capitol on April 12th, 2011 to celebrate Halifax Resolves day.

This will be a good day indeed to speak on the right to keep and bear arms!

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    April 12th is Halifax Resolves day, celebrating the first State declaration of independence in North America. On April 12th 1776 (the bottom date memorialized on the North Carolina State flag), 83 delegates from all over the State gathered in Halifax NC to declare their intent to be independent from the crown. It also called on the other 12 colonies to do likewise. This inspired the Declaration of Independence we all know and love.

The 2nd Amendment Rally will be held on Halifax Mall at the Legislature building on April 14th.

Here is a brief description of the Halifax Accords and what it means for NC and the US.

Here is a speech I gave in the old Capitol on April 12th, 2011 to celebrate Halifax Resolves day.

A good speech overall but I must take exception with your contention that the "Civil War" was fought to end slavery. The War of Northern Aggression was fought to overthrow the US Constitution and ensure federal domination and slavery throughout the land. Abe Lincoln was the absolute worst president in history, a slave-master who virtually destroyed the US Constitution and the nation, iMO.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

Quote Originally Posted by RonZeplin View Post
    A good speech overall but I must take exception with your contention that the "Civil War" was fought to end slavery. The War of Northern Aggression was fought to overthrow the US Constitution and ensure federal domination and slavery throughout the land. Abe Lincoln was the absolute worst president in history, a slave-master who virtually destroyed the US Constitution and the nation, iMO.
    ^^^THIS^^^
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post

Absolutely. I'll see you there.

I don't suppose anyone is planning it on the 14th to commemorate the anniversary of BLM standing down in the Bundy Standoff...
    There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Hmmm ya that may be a fun trip.. Unfortunately for me, driving to my state capital is like driving from Charlotte, NC to Washington, DC...
    It is important to avoid Sacramento . Your testes may shrivel up and you could develop brain damage just by breathing the air and drinking the water .

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    It is important to avoid Sacramento . Your testes may shrivel up and you could develop brain damage just by breathing the air and drinking the water .
    I'll bring bottled water if I go, and, Sacramento is the city of trees

"He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

The Dems are well coordinated, with signs and effective slogans, I’m hoping this event will be too.

If any of you can share on this forum as well as other forums, signage, and maybe make additional ones to hand out at the event...

Single 20 Year Old Mom Threatened By Rapist At Her Home, How Does She Defend Herself And “CHILDREN”?

72 Year Old Husband Hears 3 THUGS Breaking Into The Basement, How Does He Protect His Beloved Wife And Home?
    Last edited by PAF; 03-31-2018 at 07:06 AM.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    In Jefferson City I would imagine 2/3 of the legislators and the Governor would be joining in...
    It would be more of a rally than a protest.
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Ryan
    In Washington you can see them everywhere: the Parasites and baby Stalins sucking the life out of a once-great nation.

Quote Originally Posted by ProudAmericanFirst View Post
    God-given rights are not up for debate, America. It's time we let it be known that even without the Second Amendment in place, our forefathers recognized that our rights come from our Creator in the Declaration of Independence, not from the tyrannical hand of a government that has thumbed its nose at God, His law and our rights.

Continue

https://freedomoutpost.com/april-14-...tate-capitals/
    See? I told you WV is the most gun-friendly state in the onion.

I will be in Charleston on the date on 14 April.

Anyone else in WV? I will be happy to meet anyone and everyone.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

There are 2 out here,, 14th and 21st..

There is a Science Fair of the 14 also and space will be limited,,
    The 21 looks like it is shaping up... and I have been fencing with trolls on FB.

I will not be going.. But decided to use the tool available to me.. and am doing some education,,maybe.
    I hate being toxic.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by ProudAmericanFirst View Post
    The Dems are well coordinated, with signs and effective slogans, I’m hoping this event will be too.

If any of you can share on this forum as well as other forums, signage, and maybe make additional ones to hand out at the event...

Single 20 Year Old Mom Threatened By Rapist At Her Home, How Does She Defend Herself And “CHILDREN”?

72 Year Old Husband Hears 3 THUGS Breaking Into The Basement, How Does He Protect His Beloved Wife And Home?
    I noticed this the other day. It is a play on the March for our lives slogan....

Gunny, just win the election! It's a good speech.
    Technically, the Civil War began over the fears
    Candidate Lincoln wanted to end slavery, but
    the official stance taken on this by Unionists
    is after the bloody carnage seen at Antietam.
    The high vrs. low tariffs debate added to this.

"If freedom isn't free, it isn't liberty - its license."

I don't know who said it, but I always liked it. Goes with the "stop paying extortion" slogan.

Bump and roll call.

Put up or shut up.

Bump and roll call.

Put up or shut up.
    By the way commissar, you haven't told us if you're going.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raginfridus View Post
    By the way commissar, you haven't told us if you're going.
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...u-or-won-t-you

You haven't said you're going though

You haven't said you're going though
    If you click on the number next to the poll you will see my name under "I will attend the April 14th 2nd Amendment rally at my state capital." So, yeah. I'm going. It's past time.

If you click on the number next to the poll you will see my name under "I will attend the April 14th 2nd Amendment rally at my state capital." So, yeah. I'm going. It's past time.
    I'm taking signs. I would like to take my SKS, but Indiana is not open carry, and I think the group wants to keep it legal.

Who else is going?

Indiana is not open carry
    That is not my understanding. Can you cite the Indiana law that prohibits openly carrying a long gun? Or, openly carrying a handgun with a state license?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast