Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How Many Regular Members Are Left?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'm not here regularly enough to have noticed something happened to Angela, but...

Quote Originally Posted by sparebulb View Post
    As far as Angela is concerned, I agreed with her on most all issues but for one.
    I disagree vehemently with Angela on two huge issues

1) She pairs an abrasive personality with an unwillingness or inability to process counterarguments

2) She applies this to pretty much every discussion she participates in.

I've been personally insulted more by her than anyone else who ever was on this board - she even mocked my daughter's disability once - and I'm not getting in the line of people begging to have her back.
    There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Here since 2007 but the Trump supporters are so loud it doesn’t feel like a Ron Paul forum anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by fisharmor View Post
    I'm not here regularly enough to have noticed something happened to Angela, but...

I disagree vehemently with Angela on two huge issues

1) She pairs an abrasive personality with an unwillingness or inability to process counterarguments

2) She applies this to pretty much every discussion she participates in.

I've been personally insulted more by her than anyone else who ever was on this board - she even mocked my daughter's disability once - and I'm not getting in the line of people begging to have her back.
    I don't care for her myself but it concerns me that a perma ban was used before any temp bans.
    What really concerns me is that Schiff was banned for expressing an opinion on Angela's ban, that is tyrannical.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

I'm still here, mostly reading... Still spreading the love around where I can. Unfortunately I work too much to participate more actively here. I actually just sent a pm to a mod to ask about a ban, then encountered this topic.
    "I am a bird"

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    I dunno, but if AngelaTC isn't unbanned soon, I'm out. $#@! Josh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    I don't care for her myself but it concerns me that a perma ban was used before any temp bans.
    What really concerns me is that Schiff was banned for expressing an opinion on Angela's ban, that is tyrannical.
    I'd hate to see arbitrary bans destroy this site.
    @Bryan needs to let us know what his position is.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Sammy View Post
    Zippy is 100% a leftist!
    Tell us something we don't know.

damn that josh dude must not have read even a single one of my posts. If he did, id certainly be banned. I could see banning her for the obvious sociopathy... but for a benign comment criticizing those who believe in claims without sound evidence? Crazy stuff

Well that settles it then. This forum is a place geared towards the dumbest among us, the factless conspiracy peddlers.

I am still here but, I can't remember why.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor View Post
    I am still here but, I can't remember why.
    I tell everyone your here to see me .
    Do something Danke

There are probably at least still 40 regular posters here . Look at the bottom of the page where it lists the 134 members here in the past 24 hours and you will see them.
    Do something Danke

Ctrl+alt+banned
    "It's probably the biggest hoax since Big Foot!" - Mitt Romney 1-16-2012 SC Debate

Quote Originally Posted by tfurrh View Post
    Ctrl+alt+banned
    https://www.urbandictionary.com/defi...anning%20Spree

https://web.archive.org/web/20160913...anning%20Spree

Banning Spree

For a moderator or administraitor of some sort banning alot of people in a short period of time. With or without reason, and for any period of time.
    Example:
    Miniclip Fourms:

Catguy333: *SPAM*
    Catguy444: *SPAM*
    Catguy555: *TROLL*
    Catguy666: *GOOD POSTS*
    Catguy777: *FLAMING*
    Moderator: *Bans Catguy333, Catguy444, Catguy555, Catguy666, and Catguy777*
    Dogguy: Wow, Moderator just went on a banning spree.
    Moderator: *Bans Dogguy*

Per registered decision, member has been banned for violating community standards as interpreted by TheTexan (respect his authoritah) as authorized by Brian4Liberty Ruling

May God have mercy on his atheist, police-hating, non-voting, anarchist soul.
    Last edited by Voluntarist; 02-08-2020 at 03:50 PM.
    You have the right to remain silent. Anything you post to the internet can and will be used to humiliate you.

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    I tell everyone your here to see me .
    Yes Uncle thanks for reminding me.

Per registered decision, member has been banned for violating community standards as interpreted by TheTexan (respect his authoritah) as authorized by Brian4Liberty Ruling

May God have mercy on his atheist, police-hating, non-voting, anarchist soul.
    Last edited by Voluntarist; 02-08-2020 at 03:52 PM.
    You have the right to remain silent. Anything you post to the internet can and will be used to humiliate you.

I check out the forum once in a while.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by VIDEODROME View Post
    I check out the forum once in a while.
    Good strategy to avoid being banned.

Josh, could we give you Rev33 and influenza to ban in exchange for Shiff and Angela?

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    Josh, could we give you Rev33 and influenza to ban in exchange for Shiff and Angela?
    I don't think influenza is worth that much.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    He can have zippy and PRB too.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Neither is the Monarchist/libertarian who is for bombing other nations to freedom. Alright, I will throw in a Zippy and a count. 4 for 2.

Neither is the Monarchist/libertarian who is for bombing other nations to freedom. Alright, I will throw in a Zippy and a count. 4 for 2.

Getting warmer.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Getting warmer.
    Ok throwing in the Injun or Nigerian might be racist, how about the Texan? Can we still pick on them?

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    Josh has been putting on some weight it looks like . Must have a girl who can cook .
    Do something Danke

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Ok throwing in the Injun or Nigerian might be racist, how about the Texan? Can we still pick on them?
    Texans are fair game if they are white and not living on an original Spanish Land Grant , non Hispanic or Indian or any race if they live within Austin , San Antonio or Houston city limits or any place used as a port or are sailors .
    Do something Danke

BWI - banning while intoxicated

IDK about you, but I sure can!
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

I'll add e_d to sweeten the deal.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast