Thread: Cops Claim Teen Committed Suicide During Traffic Stop While Cuffed With Hands Behind Her Back

Cops Claim Teen Committed Suicide During Traffic Stop While Cuffed With Hands Behind Her Back

I wish I could say this was the Onion. What do you want to bet they get away with it? https://www.theroot.com/cops-claim-t...p-w-1833391484

Sarah Wilson’s parents say police killed her. Police claim Wilson somehow produced a gun out of nowhere, put it to her mouth and committed suicide during a traffic stop. Even more unbelievably, they say the 19-year-old did all of this while she was handcuffed with her arms behind her back.

In July 2018, Sarah Wilson, who is white, and her boyfriend, 27-year-old Holden Medlin, were stopped by police in Chesapeake, Va., according to WRIC. Police say Medlin turned combative and took off running after the police found drugs in the car. When the officer who handcuffed Wilson left her sitting in her boyfriend’s passenger seat and went to help his partner, police claim the teen retrieved a gun that was hidden in the car that somehow escaped the cops’ notice after they had found drugs in the vehicle. While the policemen were tasing Medlin, the officers claim Wilson “contorted” her body, and—still handcuffed—put the gun in her mouth and fired.

On Thursday, Chesapeake’s Office of the Chief Medical Examiner confirmed that Wilson died of an “intra-oral gunshot wound” and labeled her death a suicide. A grand jury later charged Medlin with possession of oxycodone, possession of suboxone, possession of paraphernalia, possession of a firearm with a schedule I or II drug, fleeing from a law enforcement officer, and being a felon in possession of a firearm.

And get this: Police could have proved that this was all a spectacular set of circumstances because the uniformed officer who stopped the couple was wearing a body camera. Police say they would be delighted to hand over that evidence and make it public. There is just one problem.

According to News13, the officer’s body camera malfunctioned.

How inconvenient.

Police officials deny there was any wrongdoing, citing the official police manual rule of “C’mon son.”

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    again?!?!?
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

She was talented and flexible enough to be a former Clinton staffer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

The cop is definitely going to get away with it.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by jkr View Post
    again?!?!?
    and again..

weird
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Strange, but it would be possible. Some people are very flexible.

More importantly, where did the gun come from? Was she concealing it and never frisked? If a cop did shoot her, what would be the motivation?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

She was obviously a very troubled girl. Who knows what was going through her head at the time.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    If a cop did shoot her, what would be the motivation?
    Her big mouth? The fact that her boyfriend made them chase him? His steroid overdose?

Psychos need motivation?

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    She was obviously a very troubled girl. Who knows what was going through her head at the time.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 04-16-2019 at 06:28 PM.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    ''were any cops hurt?''

Quote Originally Posted by Stratovarious View Post
    ''were any cops hurt?''
    And the obvious follow up question

Should there be?
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Strange, but it would be possible. Some people are very flexible.
    and it is amazing how many kids get hold of a Cop Issued Gun.

YES,, that was the case in another case.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by Stratovarious View Post
    ''were any cops hurt?''
    There was a shooting in my little neck of the woods a couple months ago. A guy I went to school with shot two women. When his mom went to cover one of them, who was still alive, with a blanket, the cops were telling her to back down or they'd shoot her. They refused to give medical attention to the woman and so both of them died. However, a deputy was injured minorly while chasing the shooter and was immediately airlifted to a hospital.

Quote Originally Posted by A. Havnes View Post
    There was a shooting in my little neck of the woods a couple months ago. A guy I went to school with shot two women. When his mom went to cover one of them, who was still alive, with a blanket, the cops were telling her to back down or they'd shoot her. They refused to give medical attention to the woman and so both of them died. However, a deputy was injured minorly while chasing the shooter and was immediately airlifted to a hospital.
    lol
    Yea , they and their job importance is upped a notch if there are fatalities, sickening thugs.

And that 'one' jakash thug of a police chief a few weeks ago said they would track those that
    criticize cops , I say; track me bcicth' .

A 'K-9 unit' was tailgating a school bus near Coffeyville Kansas today and wound up wrapped around its rear bumper. The dog was airlifted by an ambulance helicopter.

How does it feel to be lower on the totem pole than German shepherds?

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    A 'K-9 unit' was tailgating a school bus near Coffeyville Kansas today and wound up wrapped around its rear bumper. The dog was airlifted by an ambulance helicopter.

How does it feel to be lower on the totem pole than German shepherds?
    I wish my four-legged family members could get airlifted in case of an emergency!