Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Doing great Trump. Aproval rating lower the Obama's ever was. 37%

Doing great Trump. Aproval rating lower the Obama's ever was. 37%

War; everything in the world wrong, evil and immoral combined into one and multiplied by millions.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    fake
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Banned

Blog Entries
    There is no way he wins the election, that's for sure.

He could probably stay above 45% if he stopped tweeting.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Well, if there were a president elected that I could support he would probably only get 10 %, so there's that.
    "The Patriarch"

It has been two months. He's still President. I am sick to death of so-called libertarins being slaves to so-called opinion polls. That's exactly why Trump was elected in the first place.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    He could probably stay above 45% if he stopped tweeting.
    Trump's stupid tweets that he thinks distracts the press reminds me on the nerd in Jurassic park. He and his stupid supporters thinks he's brilliantly outsmarting a hostile press by throwing sticks.....
    War; everything in the world wrong, evil and immoral combined into one and multiplied by millions.

Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    It has been two months. He's still President. I am sick to death of so-called libertarins being slaves to so-called opinion polls. That's exactly why Trump was elected in the first place.
    He is the president for all Americans, but if he keeps pandering to his base, his polling will continue to be $#@!.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    He is only 13 points above the level Nixon was forced to resign at AND it has Only been Two month. Clinton wasn't convicted on his impeachment ONLY because he was running at near 60% and senators feared voting to convict. Won't be the case if a president is disliked 3 to 1. In fact they will fear not voting to convict.

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    He is the president for all Americans, but if he keeps pandering to his base, his polling will continue to be $#@!.
    What would it take for him to win your support? Should he resign?

i never know what to make of these surveys. Politico has him increasing. I thought they were liberal too. This was on my aol feed. https://morningconsult.com/2017/03/1...optimism-rise/

https://www.aol.com/article/news/201...rise/21897249/

The Rulers are not pleased with the American public. They will be punished for this insolence.

Quote Originally Posted by Statuesque of Liberty View Post
    i never know what to make of these surveys. Politico has him increasing. I thought they were liberal too. This was on my aol feed. https://morningconsult.com/2017/03/1...optimism-rise/

https://www.aol.com/article/news/201...rise/21897249/

Here's the RCP average. I was no trump supporter and didn't vote for him but once elected I was willing to give him a chance at how he governed, You see that huge spike of disapproval in the first week? I was in that. Unconstitutional travel ban, obsessively tweeting about inauguration crowd numbers while ordering a horrible failed mission in a country in Yemen proved he was exactly the same as candidate trump.
    http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epo...oval-6179.html

Quote Originally Posted by merkelstan View Post
    The Rulers are not pleased with the American public. They will be punished for this insolence.
    This member of the American public is not pleased with America's head of state, as I will not call him a leader.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

I thought he was to be annihilated in the GE? Don't they ever get tired of making it easy for him?

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

https://twitter.com/OpinionToday/sta...36549165711360

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Well, if there were a president elected that I could support he would probably only get 10 %, so there's that.
    I think the Pelosi lead congress was around 15 percent . I think we could beat that slightly . We should even be able to get the majority of the 3 in 10 americans who pay more tax in than the refund they receive .
    Do something Danke

the average of National polls were only off by 1.1% in the GE and called the popular vote winner right. They over weighted the state historical adjustments in 7 0r 8 states and got them wrong.
    The LA times poll that consistently showed Trump winning was actually one of the more wrong polls by national popular vote. Trump isn't running against corrupt Hillary anymore people. He has to stand on his own record and screeching about how big a few thousand vote wins in 7 or 8 states isn't going to cut it.

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This.

Nothing but a big "meh" as far as I'm concerned.

My perfect president would be despised by 95% of AmeriKunts.

Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    There is no way he wins the election, that's for sure.
    Lmao are you gonna hang on to that like you hang off trumps nuts.
    You must be perfect and never been wrong about anything in your whole life.
    Look up UWDUDE forum poster and you'll find his hatred for ron paul on another forum.Fake ron paul supporter.
    Go back to your other forums and post negative stuff about ron paul you little piss-ant.
    Last edited by Philmanoman; 03-20-2017 at 05:24 AM. Reason: Added piss-ant lol

Ah Yes Gallop the same idiotic poll that gave Obama 60% even after the two terrorist attacks happened?

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Philmanoman View Post
    Lmao are you gonna hang on to that like you hang off trumps nuts.
    You must be perfect and never been wrong about anything in your whole life.
    Look up UWDUDE forum poster and you'll find his hatred for ron paul on another forum.Fake ron paul supporter.
    Go back to your other forums and post negative stuff about ron paul you little piss-ant.
    I'm not a Trump supporter and I usually disagree with UWDUDE but he's right here. After the election poll fiasco it going to be at least a couple of years before we can ever take them seriously again.

Quote Originally Posted by Madison320 View Post
    After the election poll fiasco it going to be at least a couple of years before we can ever take them seriously again.

All modern revolutions have ended in a reinforcement of the power of the State.
    -Albert Camus

To all losers and angry snowflakes.

"Like you have never been wrong before"

Is no excuse. You have to show contrition or gtfo out of the credibility tent.

Also saying polls got popular vote correct is no excuse. They got it way off in 20% of the states.

So again lol and fake peddlers.

Quote Originally Posted by merkelstan View Post
    How should the public be punished ?
    Do something Danke

#FakeThread
    1. Don't lie.
    2. Don't cheat.
    3. Don't steal.
    4. Don't kill.
    5. Don't commit adultery.
    6. Don't covet what your neighbor has, especially his wife.
    7. Honor your father and mother.
    8. Remember the Sabbath and keep it Holy.
    9. Don’t use your Higher Power's name in vain, or anyone else's.
    10. Do unto others as you would have them do to you.

"For the love of money is the root of all evil..." -- I Timothy 6:10, KJV

Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Philmanoman View Post
    Only if you are the one planting ron paul bashing posts under my name elsewhere. I have never bashed ron paul. And I donated $400 to him. Neg Rep.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast