Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: ** The Official ** Democratic National Convention thread

This is really happening....
    Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Please watch, subscribe, like, & share, Ron Paul Liberty Report
    BITCHUTE IS A LIBERTY MINDED ALTERNATIVE TO GOOGLE SUBSIDIARY YOUTUBE

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    Excuse me. I gotta puke in the corner.
    I have no reactions expect for.

9-11, Hillary replaced the American spirit -I did not know that.
    Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Release the Kraken!
    Ron Paul

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    She tells Bernie thanks for building her a SJW army.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

our founders were awesome, now give me your guns
    Ron Paul

Supporting Member
    Michigan

Blog Entries
    HILL-A-REE! HILL-A-REE! HILL-A-REE! Sieg Heil! Sieg Heil! Sieg Heil!

Asking for help -always a good move.
    Ron Paul

Those are some great platitudes she is reading off the teleprompter. And she sounds so believable. She won my vote!
    Last edited by RJB; 07-28-2016 at 08:53 PM.

Trump shouldn't have said that, the D's are going to run on it.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Victims and survivors - unite. The rest of you - GTFO.

Just give us more time, we will fix everything. See you in a couple of years!

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.

She took some of Trump's and Bernie's platform claimed it her own and then says Trump never addressed the very issues he ran on. I do not think I can take anymore of her lies and her grating voice.
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    She took some of Trump's and Bernie's platform claimed it her own and then says Trump never addressed the very issues he ran on. I do not think I can take anymore of her lies and her grating voice.
    Trump has a platform?

Her voice is like nails on a chalk board.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

Cops outgunned by criminals...
    Ron Paul

Wow. This thing is out of her mind. The people are eating it up. Just wow.

Quote Originally Posted by Dary View Post
    If anything i would say they are paid actors.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    There are pyrotechnics...

A much more believable production-

muh student loans
    Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    You are not even hiding it tonight, post after post in full Hillary campaign mode.

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    Yes we know how you love her.

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    You are not even hiding it tonight, post after post in full Hillary campaign mode.
    Is this not a thread about the DNC?

Quote Originally Posted by Dary View Post
    There's a lot of fakery going on at the DNC. Creative camera work, piped in crowd sounds, white noise machines (she misidentifies them in the vid but they are there), paid seat fillers, etc. It's a giant psyop. Typical Hillary staged bull$#@!. The DNC knows she's deeply unpopular and couldn't survive on her own merits.

Last edited by devil21; 07-28-2016 at 09:48 PM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    Yes we know how you love her.
    Actually she didn't say anything that would make me want to vote for her. I am more interested in how the press covers the elections.

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The worst part watching is all of the sycophantic worshipers (sorry 'supporters'), cheering. "YAY CORRUPTION, NANNY STATE, TYRANNY!"

The clown vs the criminal.

Last edited by devil21; 07-28-2016 at 09:57 PM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast