Thread: Woman tasered 3 times, goes into cardiac arrest

Woman tasered 3 times, goes into cardiac arrest

Basically she got lost and got off freeway to figure out how to get home.
    Police pulls up behind her and tries to find something to take her in for.
    Does sobriety test and passes and allowed to go back to her car.
    Police then tells her to get back out but then she tried to question police on why she was being further detained.
    Then she apparently tries to run with her purse to apparently to the back of her car.
    Police tased her 3 times (5 seconds each time) and she went into cardiac arrest.
    Police "found" marijuana in her purse and her blood tested positive for marijuana as well.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    (She was paranoid from the pot).

So she didn't have a medical marijuana card?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

dooooooon't taaaaaaaze me brooooo!

Quote Originally Posted by KrokHead View Post
    dooooooon't taaaaaaaze me brooooo!
    Do you find it funny?
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

So, has their been some kind of unconstitutional legislation passed that makes police believe they can search your car in violation of the 4th Amendment?
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    So, has their been some kind of unconstitutional legislation passed that makes police believe they can search your car in violation of the 4th Amendment?
    I don't think they even worry about it anymore. They just do what ever they feel like doing and then have a "internal review" that concludes policy was followed.
    "The Patriarch"

If you don't know your rights, you can't reserve them.

If you don't reserve them, and 99% of people don't, they will likely be able to do what they please.
    “One may come to the aid of another being unlawfully arrested, just as he may where one is being assaulted, molested, raped or kidnapped. Thus it is not an offense to liberate one from the unlawful custody of an officer, even though he may have submitted to such custody, without resistance.” (Adams v. State, 121 Ga. 16, 48 S.E. 910).

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    I don't think they even worry about it anymore. They just do what ever they feel like doing and then have a "internal review" that concludes policy was followed.
    I do think I remember them passing some kind of crappy law though.
    ================

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    One night the Police pulled a guy over near my house. They arrested him for DUI. They spent about an hour going through his car, taking things out, making jokes about things they would find, loudly discussing sex and liberal use of profanity. From the conversation, it seemed that one or more of the female officers present were lesbians. Multiple people heard it, but no neighbor dared to go out and tell them to be quiet...
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Remember when only doctors were allowed to use defibrillators?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

^Interesting news story. This one says that no traces of drugs were found in her system.

Tasers have killed people and been used as torture and punishment devices since they were invented.