Thread: Men's Rights Documentary "Red Pill"

Men's Rights Documentary "Red Pill"

I'm watching this right now and thought it would be a great thing for this forum to discuss.

If you haven't seen it, it's on Amazon and Hulu I think. Maybe on Youtube.

I will post more once I finish the film.

h/t @Origanalist the "Unapologetic Masculinist"
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I think this was posted, maybe by tod evans? I haven't had a chance to watch it yet.
    "The Patriarch"

I have been wanting to watch this for a while, thanks. From what I heard it is very balanced. The filmmaker actually set out to make a balanced film about the topic of men's rights, but pretty quickly realized that the men actually had some valid complaints and feminists are retarded. So she just showed things for what they were.

Stefan Molyneux did a really good interview with the film's creator and Mike Cernovich became an Associate Producer after much of the content had been gathered but still needed all of the finishing work and she had run out of funding.

The Red Pill Movie – Why I Become an Associate Producer

https://www.dangerandplay.com/2015/1...y-cassie-jaye/

"He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Great documentary, finally just watched it on amazon prime (free) lol..
    Last edited by dannno; 02-27-2018 at 12:58 AM.
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

An interesting debate: should men have rights "advocates"?

Or are men better served, better off, by just walking away?

I'm inclined to think the latter.

The former, like voting, just lends credibility to the gynocracy committed to destroying men.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    An interesting debate: should men have rights "advocates"?

Or are men better served, better off, by just walking away?

I'm inclined to think the latter.

The former, like voting, just lends credibility to the gynocracy committed to destroying men.
    Have you seen the doc yet?

It's a real mind blower.

She breaks it down into three groups -

The MRAs who want to change the system

The Red Pillers who want to use the system to their advantage (hookup w/ chicks w/out commitment? safely? not sure I haven't looked into it much but there is a subredit)

MGTOWs who want to leave the system
    Last edited by dannno; 11-22-2017 at 11:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Have you seen the doc yet?

It's a real mind blower.

She breaks it down into three groups -

The MRAs who want to change the system

The Red Pillers who want to use the system to their advantage (hookup w/ chicks w/out commitment? safely? not sure I haven't looked into it much but there is a subredit)

MGTOWs who want to leave the system
    No, I haven't but I know the "frame" of the debate.

I will watch this evening.

Is it possible for a PUA to be "red pilled"?

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    No, I haven't but I know the "frame" of the debate.

I will watch this evening.

Is it possible for a PUA to be "red pilled"?
    I dunno, this is the first thread I found on the redpill subredit

https://www.reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/..._into_a_group/

Now I gotta learn what kino is..

edit:

http://www.thepuaschool.com/kino-escalation/

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Mansplaining abortion and feminism with a former feminist

Haha Stef is blowing her mind lol.. trying to convince her of Victorian sexual ethics and $#@!.. good thing she is open minded
    Last edited by dannno; 02-27-2018 at 12:34 AM.