Thread: Official: US to expel Haitians from border, fly to Haiti

Official: US to expel Haitians from border, fly to Haiti

https://apnews.com/article/texas-mig...6fa546525416b7

So.....let me see if I understand this. Biden welcomes central American refugees with open arms as well as Afghan refugees. But let some Hatians try to come across.... And the reason Biden isn't racist is....?
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Supporting Member
    North Wilkesboro, NC

People from South America are papists. It's an invasion. We're being colonized.

Anyone ever figure out how all those Haitians got shipped to Mexico so they could cross that low-head dam and hang out under the bridge? There are some serious logistical obstacles in getting any large group mobilized, much more so when you add in a sea crossing.

He has erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harrass our people, and eat out their substance.

Quote Originally Posted by Slave Mentality View Post
    Anyone ever figure out how all those Haitians got shipped to Mexico so they could cross that low-head dam and hang out under the bridge? There are some serious logistical obstacles in getting any large group mobilized, much more so when you add in a sea crossing.
    @Anti Federalist did it for LOL
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by olehounddog View Post
    People from South America are papists. It's an invasion. We're being colonized.
    So are Haitians.

I think it's no more complicated than Biden and the Dems realize if they do nothing - NOW (ASAFP)

then there will be hell to pay domestically.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/ex...nts/ar-AAOE6ti
    "When Sombart says: "Capitalism is born from the money-loan", I should like to add to this: Capitalism actually exists only in the money-loan;" - Theodor Fritsch