Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: So... who has had it?

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    NO you $#@!ing Did NOT.

You posted a bunch of Government Propaganda none of which provides any actual sample for study..
    You didn't ask for a sample to study. You asked for a "published scientific study that has Isolated Covid-19."

I gave you 4 published studies that isolated the SARS COV-2 virus. I can find more too if 4 isn't enough. And so can you if you ever bother actually looking.
    Last edited by Invisible Man; 05-18-2021 at 01:26 PM.
    There is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency, but a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism and managed by resurgent militant nationalism.
    Ron Paul
    Congressional Record (March 13, 2001)

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by cjm View Post
    I did the flatten the curve thing in March 2020. In April 2020, I declared my personal economy "open." There were no mask mandates at the time, but the 6' stuff was there. I told friends and family that I would respect their 6' zone but that anyone was welcome to enter mine for a fist bump, handshake, hug, or whatever. A year later, no mask, no hand sanitizer, just going about life as normally as I can. I've never had it. I know people who have claimed that they did, but I never saw them sick and don't know their details. No one in my (extended) household got it (couple family members were considered part of our household since the start. They're over for dinner several times a week). I live in a small city and I'm out and about almost daily. The 7-11 alone should have exposed me to it by now.
    One reason I started the thread is to see if anyone had similar experiences to mine. I would bet heavily that if tested, you would have COVID antibodies and would be considered a 'case'. If you ever felt under the weather in the last year, you may have had it.
    There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

Quote Originally Posted by fisharmor View Post
    One reason I started the thread is to see if anyone had similar experiences to mine. I would bet heavily that if tested, you would have COVID antibodies and would be considered a 'case'. If you ever felt under the weather in the last year, you may have had it.
    Early on in the pandemic, I remember a lot of talk about how one set of data that would be vital to compile would be exactly what you're saying--a widespread sampling of the population to test for antibodies to see just how common it was for people to have asymptomatic infections.

Somewhere along the line, people stopped pushing for that. My suspicion is because it ran counter to the agenda of getting everybody vaccinated. People who already have antibodies will be harder to convince that they need the vaccine, and more generally, the closer the population already is to heard immunity the fewer people will need to get vaccinated to get there, and furthermore the more common asymptomatic infections are the less scary the thought of contracting the virus is to anybody belonging to the subsets of the population who are least likely to suffer symptoms.
    There is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency, but a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism and managed by resurgent militant nationalism.
    Ron Paul

Never felt under the weather, but that doesn't mean anything since I've been supplementing for years. I used to travel a lot for work and got tired of feeling run down or even feeling sick on occasion. Did my research, acquired the supplements that I thought I needed, adjusted my diet, worked on getting plenty of rest, and got better with the hydration. Much of the home remedy stuff I already had on hand. I have pounds of ascorbic acid in the pantry. Grabbed some Quercetin and nebulizer+peroxide to supplement the supplements and went back to normal-as-possible. Like you said, if tested, they'd probably find it, but I haven't experienced any symptoms.
    “Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard.”

H.L. Mencken

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    Early on in the pandemic, .
    Plandemic

Early one it was normal cold season'' and malpractice,
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

@Invisible Man
    I am a Visible Man.Perter Clayton Osmar (never hidden it)
    One with a documented even if unacceptable history.

who the Phuck are you to even question me or my motives?

THERE HAS BEEN AN ABUNDANCE OF DISINFORMATION.

I am not the source of disinformation,,at least not deliberately..

a cold is not the Flu..
    Covid-19 has been confusion without science from the beginning.

Efforts to pursue that agenda are certainly TROLLISH..

so where does that leave You?
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

I had it back in January, two days of deep aching body that just won't go away, and just feeling real drained, by the third morning I felt fine, then in the middle of that night I got a heavy dull headache, but felt more like a sinus headache, didn't even feel like COVID at all, but could have been triggered by it, by the fourth morning I didn't have anything, but was still quarantined to my bedroom for 6 more days.... TV and was served food every day.

Two teens had it, too, same thing, aching body and drained for a couple/few days.
    FJB

@Invisible Man
    I am a Visible Man.Perter Clayton Osmar (never hidden it)
    One with a documented even if unacceptable history.

who the Phuck are you to even question me or my motives?

THERE HAS BEEN AN ABUNDANCE OF DISINFORMATION.

I am not the source of disinformation,,at least not deliberately..

a cold is not the Flu..
    Covid-19 has been confusion without science from the beginning.

Efforts to pursue that agenda are certainly TROLLISH..

so where does that leave You?
    Where have I ever said anything about your motives?

Where have I ever pursued whatever agenda it is that you're accusing me of pursuing?

My only agenda in this discussion has been to get the basic facts straight about the SARS COV-2 virus having been isolated.

Regardless what your motives are, and regardless how anything either of us said fits any agenda (motives and agendas are entirely separate from everything I've said in this thread), you did make the baseless claim that the SARS COV-2 virus has never been isolated. And then when I challenged that claim, you dug in and played whack-a-mole with me about whether or not there existed published studies saying that it had. If you were never going to accept the word of those published studies anyway, then you could have just not challenged me to produce them in the first place. Why are you so sold on the claim that it can't possibly be true that the virus has actually been isolated? Does your entire theory depend on that one claim?
    Last edited by Invisible Man; 05-19-2021 at 06:30 AM.
    Ron Paul

a cold is not the Flu..
    I've been staying away from this fetish you have about making sure everyone knows that COVID-19 is not a variation of influenza because I didn't see any way that it had anything to do with anything I had said. I never suggested that it was in any way related to any kind of influenza, and while you seem to think that there's an agenda out there to make people believe that's what it is, I don't recall encountering that. As far as I can tell, everybody knows that COVID-19 isn't influenza, and the governments of the world and scientific and medical communities have all consistently said it wasn't except in instances when unscientific people were just speaking colloquially and/or making jokes about it.

But then it hit me that this actually is related to this issue of whether the virus has ever been isolated. If you really believe that it has never been isolated, then how do you even know that it is a coronavirus, or for that matter any other virus, at all? How do you know it isn't a variation of influenza?

Notice, incidentally, that while neither I nor any links I provided you ever suggested that COVID-19 was any kind of influenza, ironically, one of the links you provided said the following:
    For clarification purposes in this article, given that the virus has not been isolated and that the symptoms mimic the flu, Covid19 is considered an influenza variant.
    Again, that quote comes from your source, not mine.

Notice that it is precisely their belief that it's never been isolated that they see as giving them the license to say that furthermore it's not even really a coronavirus, but actually a variant of influenza.

Contrary to their view, you are correct to say that it is not a variant of influenza, and that it is in fact a coronavirus. One reason we know you're right about that is because it has been isolated multiple times by multiple teams of scientists in multiple different countries using samples of cells infected with the same virus from multiple different sick people, and this has been documented in multiple different peer reviewed articles published in multiple different major scientific journals, without a single dissenting voice from anyone with any level of specialization in the relevant scientific fields, at least not that I've been able to find when I looked.
    Last edited by Invisible Man; 05-19-2021 at 07:14 AM.
    Ron Paul

What is "IT" ?

https://www.newsweek.com/dr-fauci-ba...search-1500741

But just last year, the National Institute for Allergy and Infectious Diseases, the organization led by Dr. Fauci, funded scientists at the Wuhan Institute of Virology and other institutions for work on gain-of-function research on bat coronaviruses.
    https://www.cdc.gov/flu/other/bat-flu.html
    Bat flu refers to influenza A viruses found in bats.
    And this Panic piece was published just before anyone had heard of Covid
    Updated: 27 Feb 2019,
    BAT flu can spread to humans and could spark next pandemic, experts warn
    https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/852189...mans-pandemic/

It would be nice to have a sample to put under a microscope.. Because there is a lot of conflicting information regarding what "IT" is in the first place.

Is it influenza A,,bat Flu

or is it a Coronavirus,,a Cold..

and the deliberate confusion between Bat FLU, a real thing, and Bat Coronavirus which seems fictitious or just deliberately confusing.

Personally I believe it is a Cold Variant created in Ft.Detrick,, and then transferred to Wuhan and dispersed.
    I believe it to be far less virulent than intended,, requiring Massive media propaganda to sell it.

It is an Ongoing and well advertised agenda.
    ID 2020
    Dark Winter
    Georgia Guide Stones
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

It would be nice to have a sample to put under a microscope.. Because there is a lot of conflicting information regarding what "IT" is in the first place.
    Given that you seem to accept that it exists, why do you not believe that anybody has viewed samples of it under microscopes yet. Many scientists claim to have done that. They have published photographs of the virus viewed through microscopes. I cannot find any scientists who dispute those claims. Why do you?
    Ron Paul

Why do you?
    Seen lots of animation.. and photos of old and known Coronaviruses..

But they mutate naturally..and regularly.

and they are NOT THE FLU.

I have seen no definitive proof that "This one" is Covid-19,, and "This One" is the Common Cold. and this one here is Influenza..(and not a coronavirus at all.).

and there are researchers trying to do just that... and are told there are no isolated samples for study.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I have seen no definitive proof that "This one" is Covid-19,, and "This One" is the Common Cold.
    Earlier you said it had never been isolated at all. There's a big difference between not isolating it at all and isolating it but misidentifying it. Even if it was isolated and misidentified, that still means it was isolated.

Also, there's no such thing as a single virus that is "the common cold," nor a single kind of coronavirus. There are multiple different known coronaviruses that virologists have ways of distinguishing and categorizing. SARS COV-2 is one of them.

But is there any kind of evidence that you would accept as definitive proof anyway?

Despite challenging me to produce published scientific studies earlier, it turned out after I did that that you wouldn't accept scientific studies. So what would you accept? And after you say that there's some kind of evidence that you would accept, how do I know you won't just decide not to accept it after I put work into finding exactly the evidence you require like you did when you called me a fool for producing those published studies after you challenged me to?

And it's pretty remarkable that, while your bar for definitive proof that the SARS COV-2 virus has been isolated and definitively distinguished from previously known viruses is so high, your bar for evidence to support your claim that it has never been isolated is so low. You hardly need any evidence at all in order to believe that and assert it as if it's a proven fact. All you need is for some other yahoo to have asserted it somewhere on the internet with the support of an out-of-context quote from an outdated CDC document that never actually supported that claim to begin with as definitive proof for the nonexistence of isolated SARS COV-2 viruses.
    Last edited by Invisible Man; 05-19-2021 at 12:34 PM.
    Ron Paul

One thing is certain , The Great Oyarde was not defeated by the flu or cold and feels quite refreshed after this afternoons nap. I might even take a second nap since Danke is busy participating in the work force today and I am not .
    Do something Danke

But is there any kind of evidence that you would accept as definitive proof anyway?
    Well, speaking just for myself, there is no evidence I will believe, no matter how solid, if it is presented by any part of the "scientific community" which is even tangentially related to the handling of the "pandemic". And that includes peer review, because it was pretty obvious that in the beginning of 2020 the entire body of peer reviewed work spoke against masks, until the point when it became a political issue, and 'studies' supporting mask mandates started showing up.

At this point I do not even believe a single person anywhere has died of COVID-19. I am more inclined to believe that people with life threatening preexisting conditions were killed by the nocebo effect.

Which has really been the point of me starting this thread. We can't rely on any "data" at this point and so I'm looking for even anecdotal evidence that this thing is fatal.
    There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

Which has really been the point of me starting this thread. We can't rely on any "data" at this point and so I'm looking for even anecdotal evidence that this thing is fatal.
    I have found none.. starting with personal observations of hospitals that conflicted radically with News Media reports. over a year ago.

I do have concerns with the Fatality rate of the experiment.. as yet unknown.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Probably had it in December 2019. I was in southeast Asia at the time. On my way there, it was just starting to get some media attention. Towards the end of my trip I was absolutely leveled. With the exception of restroom visits, I slept for about 48 hours straight. I had a fever, back pain and difficulty breathing. I have never slept that long. After returning, I had some breathing difficulty well into January. Different from anything I ever had before, and haven't been sick since.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt4Liberty View Post
    Different from anything I ever had before, and haven't been sick since.
    My wife was put into pneumonia,,and was on O2 for a while. and had emergency Surgery in an empty Hospital..(unrelated)
    She has recovered stronger.. Hasn't had normal allergy reactions or trouble breathing..
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123