Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trump at CPAC: Democrat Gun Control Will Not Get Past My Desk... lol

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Keep squawking, we'll see how it turns out.

Yes, because you have sooo much valuable, first hand experience wrt this particular issue, having come of age during a time when pro-2nd activists had the initiative and were racking up wins. It wasn't always like that and the tide has turned recently. The sky isn't necessarily falling, but it could go that way FAST if 2nd activists allow it to. Certainly not the time to cavalierly dismiss the danger and rely on the courts, especially the DC Court of Appeals, which have a historic anti-gun bias. If we'd have had "activists" like you back in the 90s, when we really were close to losing it all, we would have. Thankfully, you were probably busy riding your Big Wheel with your buds, and couldn't do too much damage.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    Yes, because you have sooo much valuable, first hand experience wrt this particular issue, having come of age during a time when pro-2nd activists had the initiative and were racking up wins. It wasn't always like that and the tide has turned recently. The sky isn't necessarily falling, but it could go that way FAST if 2nd activists allow it to. Certainly not the time to cavalierly dismiss the danger and rely on the courts, especially the DC Court of Appeals, which have a historic anti-gun bias. If we'd have had "activists" like you back in the 90s, when we really were close to losing it all, we would have. Thankfully, you were probably busy riding your Big Wheel with your buds, and couldn't do too much damage.
    I hated the Clintons and the Bushes even back then, because they are deep state tools.

The deep state hates Trump, so I don't see any sense in making him an enemy over an issue that actually saves gun owners $200.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Yes, Trump and the Clintons hate each other. Remember folks, as the saying goes, keep your friends close and your enemies closer. This is evidence that shows that the Clintons are indeed Trump's greatest enemy.

Fun story folks, the devil was the best man for my wedding. He burnt the tuxedo but thats OK, he scared my mother in law away forever
    Last edited by juleswin; 03-11-2019 at 02:34 PM.

^That photo is not even a bad argument, it just isn't an argument at all. It is a complete lack of argument.
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

I hated the Clintons and the Bushes even back then, because they are deep state tools.

The deep state hates Trump, so I don't see any sense in making him an enemy over an issue that actually saves gun owners $200.

Your last sentence proves my point. Assuming your sincerity, you apparently really don't see the significance of what's going on and what the long range consequences are likely to be if decisive action isn't taken quickly. Your Trump Sycophancy Syndrom blinds you to any possibility but that Trump will take care of it. Inpitty you. You're destined to take a hard, disappointing fall, assuming you allow yourself to recognize the truth even then.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    Your last sentence proves my point. Assuming your sincerity, you apparently really don't see the significance of what's going on and what the long range consequences are likely to be if decisive action isn't taken quickly. Your Trump Sycophancy Syndrom blinds you to any possibility but that Trump will take care of it. Inpitty you. You're destined to take a hard, disappointing fall, assuming you allow yourself to recognize the truth even then.
    What the $#@! are you talking about??

I've said all along, that Trump purposely did something he knew was illegal and he knew the courts would strike down in order to throw cold water on the anti-gun nuts after the Parkland shooting.

You may disagree, but when the courts strike it down, as I predicted, it will be further proof that I am right. I also concede that Trump and his lawyers are much smarter than I am, and thus when he made the decision to do that, they knew it would be struck down the same way as I knew that it would be struck down. They would have to be less intelligent than me, in that arena, in order for me to have predicted the actual outcome whereas they would have predicted a different outcome (that it would have gone through).

If anything, it furthers our cause because once the decision goes through there will be a firm line in the sand and future Presidents will be aware that they cannot engage in that type of overreach.

Again, I don't see the problem, and I have no idea how this at all relates to the Clintons or Bushes.

@dannno

The only I see is granting Rule by 5 decision power over the BoR’s.

Trump was WRONG in pulling that stunt. He has a history, check it out.

“Further the cause” BS.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Another gathering of the Trumps and Clintons, this one in 2000. The man just knows how to keep his enemies really close.

About the first part, in principal you are correct.

Strategically you are wrong.

About the second part, you are wrong. Trump doesn't want to take the guns. Quite the opposite. Lunatic leftists want to take the guns. That's an important lesson you will need to learn, and soon.
    If youre joking, good one.

If being serious then, well, are you being serious?
    "An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you arent allowed to criticize."

Said nobody ever.

This was about the anti-gun leftist mobs led by Hogg.

Also, seems to be a big savings to anybody who wanted a $200 bumpstock.. even if they remain legal, which I believe they will, what they learned is that they can save all that money and just buy a rubber band.

Not sure how saving money hurts gun owners.
    1) The ban goes into effect in on March 26, 2019. (https://www.rwarms.com/industry/bump...eral-registry/)

2) The issue is that its an accessory banned by executive order. But I guess someone else bans laser sights you'll shill and say "Well you can always use duck tape and a laser pen. Save you some money ya-huck!"

3) If Obama had done anything close to this bad everybody on this forum would have lit him up with the possibly exception of Zippy.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    1) The ban goes into effect in on March 26, 2019. (https://www.rwarms.com/industry/bump...eral-registry/)

2) The issue is that its an accessory banned by executive order. But I guess someone else bans laser sights you'll shill and say "Well you can always use duck tape and a laser pen. Save you some money ya-huck!"

3) If Obama had done anything close to this bad everybody on this forum would have lit him up with the possibly exception of Zippy.
    The ban isn't going to go into effect because the courts will block it, and it is going to help gun rights in the long run by providing something called legal precedent, and this was done on purpose by the President who is pro-gun rights.

Trump - pu$$y not the only thing he be grabbin...

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"

The ban isn't going to go into effect because the courts will block it, and it is going to help gun rights in the long run by providing something called legal precedent, and this was done on purpose by the President who is pro-gun rights.
    Say wha?

Houston Man Is First to Be Charged Under Bump Stock Ban, Officials Believe

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/09/05/u...an-charge.html
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    That was bit harsh.
    Calling Trump a joke?
    "An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you arent allowed to criticize."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12