Thread: FBI deputy director McCabe to step down.

FBI deputy director McCabe to step down.

FBI deputy director Andrew McCabe, a frequent target of public attacks from President Donald Trump, is stepping down effective Monday, NBC News reported.

McCabe, who served a brief stint as acting director of the bureau after Trump fired ex-FBI chief James Comey, was already expected to leave. He will stay on leave and the FBI payroll until he is eligible to retire with full benefits in March, according to NBC.

Trump and some Republicans in Congress have accused McCabe of political bias, citing his role at the FBI during investigations related to both Hillary Clinton and President Donald Trump. They question his role in the Clinton email probe and the investigation into Russian efforts to influence the 2016 election and whether the Trump campaign coordinated with the Kremlin.

Trump did not answer when asked by reporters Monday afternoon if he knew about McCabe's move.

In December, Trump tweeted that McCabe was "racing the clock to retire with full benefits."

The White House did not immediately respond to a request to comment on McCabe's decision.
    https://www.cnbc.com/2018/01/29/fbi-...-nbc-news.html

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    He will stay on leave and the FBI payroll until he is eligible to retire with full benefits in March
    Whatever we do, let's not jeopardize this turd's retirement.

https://twitter.com/USAB4L/status/958053179958136832
    Last edited by Brian4Liberty; 01-29-2018 at 01:06 PM.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by sparebulb View Post
    +
    'These things I command you, that you love one another.' - Jesus Christ

+

Many people are saying he was "fired", but based on past reports, this was probably voluntary and planned. It may have become more urgent today as they hope to block the release of the Nunes memo.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Left-wing media first attempt at spin: "This is the result of Trump trying to block the Russia investigation".

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Many people are saying he was "fired", but based on past reports, this was probably voluntary and planned. It may have become more urgent today as they hope to block the release of the Nunes memo.
    He wasn’t fired. He was told the memo is being released and he resigned knowing it shows he committed treason. Was he urged to resign? Probably.

Laughably he thinks he is getting his pension. Methinks he is going to jail.
    +

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Left-wing media first attempt at spin: "This is the result of Trump trying to block the Russia investigation".
    That was the 4am taking point sent out by the shills and for the pressitudes to push in the fakestream media.
    +

Fox news is reporting that McCabe was "removed" by the inspector general.

I’m sure there is a sealed indictment with EH’s name all over it...
    +

EXCLUSIVE: FBI’s Own Political Terror Plot; Deputy Director and FBI Brass Secretly Conspired to Wage Coup Against Flynn & Trump
    Posted on March 14, 2017 by Investigative Bureau

Mere days before Gen. Michael Flynn was sacked as national security advisor, FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe gathered more than a dozen of his top FBI disciples to plot how to ruin Flynn’s aspiring political career and manufacture evidence to derail President Donald Trump, according to FBI sources.

McCabe, the second highest ranking FBI official, emphatically declared at the invite-only gathering with raised voice: “$#@! Flynn and then we $#@! Trump,” according to direct sources. Many of his top lieutenants applauded and cheered such rhetoric. A scattered few did not.

This was one of several such meetings held in seclusion among key FBI leaders since Trump was elected president, FBI sources confirm. At the congregation where McCabe went off the political rails and vowed to destroy Flynn and Trump, there were as many as 16 top FBI officials, inside intelligence sources said. No lower-level agents or support personnel were present.

If you are among the millions of Americans who have pondered in recent months whether the Obama-era “Deep State” intelligence apparatus and FBI are working for or against Trump, this is the first definitive proof that the country’s once-premiere law enforcement agency has gone rogue.

The non-elected hierarchy that steer the FBI have declared war on President Trump and his White House inner circle. Make no mistake.
    Embattled FBI Director James Comey did not attend these private meetings of his interoffice revolutionaries, sources said, though he was aware of the gatherings yet did not discourage them or McCabe’s inflammatory and dangerous rhetoric. Some FBI agents have questioned if the Anti-Trump attitude shared in the secret sit downs with the bureau’s top brass is now the official platform of the FBI.
    Democratic factions controlled by a Hillary Clinton insider paid the deputy director of the FBI’s wife almost $700,000 in campaign funds before McCabe, who was supervising Clinton’s investigation, lobbied against charging her criminally, according to records and interviews obtained by True Pundit.
    We would normally demand a federal investigation into such allegations of collusion. But who would conduct it, the FBI?
    More: https://truepundit.com/exclusive-fbi...flynn-trump-2/

https://twitter.com/USAB4L/status/958057320025600000

That'd be petty.

I think he deserves a quiet retirement on a nice tropical island.

USE THIS SITE TO LINK ARTICLES FROM OLIGARCH MEDIA:http://archive.is/ STARVE THE BEAST.
    More Government = Less Freedom
    Communism never disappeared it only changed its name to Social Democrat
    Emotion and Logic mix like oil and water

Quote Originally Posted by seapilot View Post
    I think he deserves a quiet retirement on a nice tropical island.
    How about restoring Alcatraz?

He needs to be watched in case he tries to flee the country.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018...ations-coming/

REPORT: McCabe “LASHED OUT” When Asked To Resign, FBI Whistleblowers Warn MORE Resignations Coming

Carter reports:

McCabe apparently lashed out to his colleagues when he was told he would be asked to resign, according to sources. FBI Director Christopher Wray viewed the four-page memo on Sunday, sources familiar with the discussions said.

McCabe, who is facing three federal inquiries for conflicts-of-interest during his time at the FBI, is one of the numerous names mentioned in the classified memo detailing FISA abuse, according to sources who reviewed the memo. […]

Current and former FBI officials said McCabe’s resignation is the beginning of more resignations to come.

“There are people lining up in the bureau to go after McCabe,” said a former FBI official, with knowledge. “There will be a clean up at the Bureau of his cronies.”
    USE THIS SITE TO LINK ARTICLES FROM OLIGARCH MEDIA:http://archive.is/ STARVE THE BEAST.
    More Government = Less Freedom
    Communism never disappeared it only changed its name to Social Democrat
    Emotion and Logic mix like oil and water

Jan2017

Quote Originally Posted by TER View Post
    He wasn’t fired. He was told the memo is being released and he resigned knowing it shows he committed treason. Was he urged to resign? Probably.

Laughably he thinks he is getting his pension. Methinks he is going to jail.
    Public outrage if he doesn't lose the pension. Deserves the sedition charge and doin' some time.

"McCabe “cuts across every facet of every investigation in 2016” involving Clinton or President Trump."
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/power...=.3ff5fbf320e0

18 U.S. Code Chapter 115 - TREASON, SEDITION, AND SUBVERSIVE ACTIVITIES

18 U.S. Code § 2384 - Seditious conspiracy
    Two or more (McCabe/Rybicki/Clinton/Comey/Lynch) "conspire to put down the Government of the United States... "
    they shall each be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both.

United States of America
    v.
    Hillary Rodham Clinton, James E. Rybicki, et al.

Exhibit 100
    Hillary Clinton FBI 302 -V2-6
    http://www.scribd.com/document/32285...dium=affiliate
    Last edited by Jan2017; 01-29-2018 at 04:19 PM.

Chalk up another win for the deep state.

DOJ drops case against former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe

The Justice Department has decided to abandon its efforts to seek criminal charges against former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe, according to his attorneys.
    https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...-mccabe-115251

DOJ drops case against former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe
    Can it be that he's "flipped"?

McCabe will face justice

They only dropped the investigation into McCabe arising from Horowitz' 2018 referral, this has nothing to do with Durham's investigation which is not over.

Quote Originally Posted by Valli6 View Post
    Yes, that too, but he won't be off the hook completely.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Chalk up another win for the deep state.
    My expectation was always that he and comey would always walk. Its just too corrupt to get anything done, meanwhile Stone and Manafort are locked up for procedural "crimes".

Quote Originally Posted by Valli6 View Post
    I suppose this is a possibility but the good guys rarely win in D.C.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    McCabe will face justice

Yes, that too, but he won't be off the hook completely.
    Very skeptical this will go any further. Durham investigation could be just as weak as anything we've seen so far.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

https://twitter.com/Barnes_Law/statu...81382503968768

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.