Thread: Ted Cruz Grills FBI and DOJ on Ray Epps and Fed Involvement During Jan 6

Ted Cruz Grills FBI and DOJ on Ray Epps and Fed Involvement During Jan 6

Ted Cruz Grills FBI and DOJ on Ray Epps and Fed Involvement During Jan 6

"Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    DOJ evades questions on Capitol riot informants as Ray Epps denies working with FBI

Republican Sen. Ted Cruz raised questions about Epps and about any possible Capitol riot informants during a Senate Judiciary Committee hearing featuring Jill Sanborn, the executive assistant director of the FBI’s national security branch, who dodged most of the questions.

Cruz asked her who Epps is, and she said, “I’m aware of the individual, sir. I don’t have the specific background to him.” He asked whether Epps was a federal informant or whether he encouraged anyone to tear down barricades. “I cannot answer that," she replied to both.

Cruz also asked Sanborn how many FBI agents or confidential informants “actively participated” in the events of Jan. 6. She said only, “I can’t go into the specifics of sources and methods.” The senator then asked directly whether any FBI agents or informants participated, whether any committed any acts of violence, or whether any encouraged or incited acts of violence. Sanborn replied, “I can’t answer that.”

“A lot of Americans are concerned that the federal government deliberately encouraged illegal and violent conduct on Jan. 6,” Cruz claimed. “My question to you — and this is not an ordinary law enforcement question, this is a question of public accountability — did federal agents or those in service of federal agents actively encourage violent criminal conduct on Jan. 6?”

Sanborn replied, “Not to my knowledge, sir.”
    https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...rking-with-fbi
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

After Cruz and Cotton asked questions today, the January 6th Committee finally decided to speak up:

https://twitter.com/January6thCmte/s...07564188012544

The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

These people really think we are dumb. He was inciting people--period.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Cruz almost redeemed himself until I remembered that he said a few days ago that Jan 6th was a terrorist attack.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Cruz almost redeemed himself until I remembered that he said a few days ago that Jan 6th was a terrorist attack.
    Yeah. Cruz, as Tucker said, usually chooses his words carefully. With the bobble-heads all in agreement, literally, the worst atrocity ever, that it was indeed a "terror attack", subsequently being investigated as federally orchestrated.
    As in, a federally induced terror attack.
    Will it all go away? Maybe.
    All modern revolutions have ended in a reinforcement of the power of the State.
    -Albert Camus

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I guess it was . It was an attack of the fbi on the govt. Which explains why it was so lame .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    Note the last line: “Ray Epps has cooperated...and we thank him.”

Exactly what they would say about an FBI plant. And even taken at face value, he has “cooperated”, all charges were dropped, and they thank him. In effect, he is essentially an FBI operative now, even if he wasn’t on Jan 5th and 6th.

Would the charges be dropped against all of the jailed people if they “cooperated”? Would they be thanked by the Jan 6th committee?

And let’s not forget, the Democrats and neocons keep squawking that certain GOP politicians are to blame and should be held accountable. Yet Ray Epps is to be thanked for his service?
    Last edited by Brian4Liberty; 01-12-2022 at 10:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by otherone View Post
    Yeah. Cruz, as Tucker said, usually chooses his words carefully. With the bobble-heads all in agreement, literally, the worst atrocity ever, that it was indeed a "terror attack", subsequently being investigated as federally orchestrated.
    As in, a federally induced terror attack.
    Will it all go away? Maybe.
    Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    I guess it was . It was an attack of the fbi on the govt. Which explains why it was so lame .
    It occurs to me that Cruz was being a little too clever. It's entirely possible that his speech calling it a "terrorist attack" was to lay the groundwork for his questioning of the FBI.

"It was a terrible terrorist attack! Did you have anything to do with it? Why did you let this Ray Epps guy walk after he was obviously organizing and directing the terrorist breach of the Capital?"

Why did the govt attack itself and what did it stand to gain ? That is what Cruz should ask.
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Why did the govt attack itself and what did it stand to gain ? That is what Cruz should ask.
    She would answer the same way. She can't divulge classified information.

What if he was hired by someone else?

People here talk all the time about George Soros paying instigators and transporting them around the country to Antifa and BLM rallies. Why couldn't some extra-governmental person or group have done that here? Possibly with the knowledge of certain people in the government, but with enough removal from them to keep plausible deniability.
    There is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency, but a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism and managed by resurgent militant nationalism.
    Ron Paul
    Congressional Record (March 13, 2001)

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Note the last line: “Ray Epps has cooperated...and we thank him.”
    I wonder how many other January 6th insurgents Kinzinger says that about? Particularly ones who were so instrumental in instigating the whole thing and coordinating with other ring leaders to bring it about.
    There is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency, but a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism and managed by resurgent militant nationalism.
    Ron Paul

According to Kinxinger there were no laws broken and everyone should be released.
    Do something Danke

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post

People here talk all the time about George Soros paying instigators and transporting them around the country to Antifa and BLM rallies. Why couldn't some extra-governmental person or group have done that here? Possibly with the knowledge of certain people in the government, but with enough removal from them to keep plausible deniability.

I wonder how many other January 6th insurgents Kinzinger says that about? Particularly ones who were so instrumental in instigating the whole thing and coordinating with other ring leaders to bring it about.
    John Sullivan (aka Jaden X). He was arrested at one point and held for a day. He has been enjoying his freedom just like Ray Epps, unlike the people being held in inhumane conditions with no trials in DC. Sullivan just did an interview to celebrate the anniversary of the event.

Sullivan's video recorded the moment when a Capitol police officer shot and killed protester Ashli Babbitt as she was breaching through the doors of the Speaker's Lobby.

“I thought people should have been shot way before then. They were doing things that were simply not acceptable. The police officer made the right decision. Do I like to see somebody die? No, I don’t like to see that, but she was there for a specific purpose and she made that determination to climb through the window herself," Sullivan said.
    “Whatever I did say was to protect my self from the dangers around me, I‘m surrounded by white supremacists, terrorists and racists," Sullivan said. “I gave [prosecutors] all the ammunition they need to like go after and prosecute these people, which is what I wanted to do, hold these people accountable for their actions.”
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/on...iot/ar-AASvyNP
    Here they are together:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PEKWtYKWzMpkYvOVBF2z_20_0d818e396507d6288f8c43fba55e1fb8_image.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	63.6 KB 
ID:	8325

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    These people really think we are dumb. He was inciting people--period.
    I think I remember that video. If you think about it, wouldn't most people there react vehemently against being called a fed ?
    "I am a bird"

You may have just earned yourself a chicken dinner.
    "I am a bird"

I predicted everything that has ever transpired.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by luctor-et-emergo View Post
    I think I remember that video. If you think about it, wouldn't most people there react vehemently against being called a fed ?
    https://www.revolver.news/2021/10/me...e-u-s-capitol/
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    The Histrionics and Melodrama Around 1/6 Are Laughable, but They Serve Several Key Purposes
    As Kamala Harris compares 1/6 to 9/11 and Nancy Pelosi introduces the cast of Hamilton to sing about democracy, today's inanity should not obscure its dangers.
    https://greenwald.substack.com/p/the...lodrama-around
    Glenn Greenwald (06 January 2022)

[...]

There are unresolved questions surrounding the 1/6 riot that are genuinely important and merit scrutiny. It is, for instance, confirmed that the FBI had at least two informants on the ground with whom it was communicating as the protest unfolded, but the full extent of the FBI's role — whether it replicated what it repeatedly did during the first War on Terror and then again in engineering the attempted kidnapping of Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer — remains unknown. That is because the only bodies capable of discovering the answers — the DOJ and the Congressional 1/6 Committee — have no interest in finding out. The contrary is true: they have a strong interest in suppressing those facts because it undermines rather than advances their fear narrative.

[...]
    //

Quote Originally Posted by luctor-et-emergo View Post
    No. Some of them would have. But most would have considered it a compliment to be associated with the 99% of good cops who work for fine law enforcement agencies like the FBI.
    Ron Paul

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

"He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Audio fixed at 3:43
    https://twitter.com/ColumbiaBugle/st...79065877221378
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 01-24-2022 at 05:22 PM. Reason: replaced tweet with image

It wasn't the FBI. The FBI would never do that.

It was ... THE RUSSIANS!1!! ...

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/sta...59757847584782
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 01-24-2022 at 05:22 PM. Reason: replaced tweet with image