Page 7 of 32 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Kyle Rittenhouse trial & updates [Verdict: NOT GUILTY]

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    Here is the full testimony of Gaige Grosskreutz. Starting at 22:00 it's just one lie after another exposed.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    That flapping sound in the background was 10 million flying away.

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post

It's not a "gotcha", nor do I think it is an attempt at one.

Russell is trying to prompt Republicans/conservatives to apply their skepticism of overzealous prosecutions to more than just a limited subset of cases (such as firearms/self-defense cases). And he is entirely correct to do so. Republican prosecutors are no less prone to indulging politicized and/or career-advancing, "notch in the belt"/"feather in the cap" prosecutions than Democrat prosecutors are.

ETA: All prosecutors should always be regarded with skepticism in all cases.

That is what the "presumption of innocence" is supposed to mean, after all.
    I understand the ETA bit.

It is just a weird comment considering that prosecutors will make their decisions based on the political clout they think they can gain from it. 2020 saw a number of DAs letting violent rioters off the hook, because it was politically beneficial. That's the same reason they're going after Rittenhouse. There are a number of reasons you could support or condemn prosecutors, and Thaddeus seems to imply that team (R) always supports them and team (D) is always skeptical.

The prosecutors in this case (thankfully) are pretty sloppy and likely believe that the media has won this case for them, but thankfully the judge doesn't seem to give a damn what the media thinks.

(Considering the judge has a "God bless the USA" ringtone, I'm gonna guess he's probably not a liberal.)
    Last edited by nobody's_hero; 11-11-2021 at 04:39 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

Liberals melt down over Judge's ringtone (that might not even be what they think it is):

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...one-usa-cross/

Listening to it again, it doesn't sound like any part of Greenwood's "God bless the USA".

But that hasn't stopped liberals from calling for the removal of Judge Schroeder for his now 'obvious bias'
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by nobody's_hero View Post
    Liberals melt down over Judge's ringtone (that might not even be what they think it is):

Listening to it again, it doesn't sound like any part of Greenwood's "God bless the USA".

But that hasn't stopped liberals from calling for the removal of Judge Schroeder for his now 'obvious bias'
    Lol if u love the USA u have obvious bias
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

“It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

Just saw the "only survivor" of the Rittenhouse shooting on GMA just now.

It is amazing how they are only on to have the "victim"'s lawyer drop soundbites that Rittenhouse was an "active shooter".

The victim said that he was a big supporter of the 2A and just happened to be carrying a gun and that he was not pointing his at Rittenhouse.

He said that it only looks like he's pointing his pistol because his arm was being "vaporized" at that moment.

There's that word again.

Quote Originally Posted by sparebulb View Post
    He said that it only looks like he's pointing his pistol because his arm was being "vaporized" at that moment.

There's that word again.
    I guess he got Dr. McCoy and Lieutenant Commander Scott to gather all the molecules and reassemble them.
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

It's not just Kyle Rittenhouse that's on trial. The concept of self defense is also on trial.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    It's not just Kyle Rittenhouse that's on trial. The concept of self defense is also on trial.
    Exactly right.

The State wants the power to decide if your life is worth saving or not. The State wants you more worried about petty criminals than the wholesale thieves in D.C.
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by nobody's_hero View Post

It definitely was Lee Greenwood's: "God Bless the USA." I think it is great! If that is all the Marxist have, it just proves the point, that anything about God and the USA should be taken down, according to them.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Kyle Rittenhouse trial day 9 live-stream - hosted by Rekieta Law, w/commentary by Rekieta Law, et al.:
    [see the first post in this thread for links to all trial videos]

Kyle Rittenhouse Trial LIVE Thursday Day 9 - Dr. John Black, Defense Expert
    Day 9 of the trial (including jury selection) continues with the Defense working through its case in chief. The defense will call their expert witness Dr. John Black, who will primarily testify to the timing of various videos around the shootings of Rosenbaum, Huber, and Grosskreutz.
    We may see the defense request to pierce the judge's limitations on his testimony to utilize Dr. Black's expertise in the use of force, since the state kept raising these issues on cross.

https://odysee.com/@RekietaLaw:a/kyl...thursday-day:b
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 11-15-2021 at 10:04 AM.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Kyle Rittenhouse trial day 9 live-stream - w/commentary by Rekieta Law, et al.

Kyle Rittenhouse Trial LIVE Thursday Day 9 - Dr. John Black, Defense Expert
    Day 9 of the trial (including jury selection) continues with the Defense working through its case in chief. The defense will call their expert witness Dr. John Black, who will primarily testify to the timing of various videos around the shootings of Rosenbaum, Huber, and Grosskreutz.

We may see the defense request to pierce the judge's limitations on his testimony to utilize Dr. Black's expertise in the use of force, since the state kept raising these issues on cross.
    I've never heard the term "boomering" in reference to screwing up something technology related like they did about the audio difficulties. I generally don't like writing off boomers as the "OK bommer" meme implies, but that cracked me up.

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    I've never heard the term "boomering" in reference to screwing up something technology related like they did about the audio difficulties. I generally don't like writing off boomers as the "OK bommer" meme implies, but that cracked me up.
    It's easier to take when it's self-applied and self-deprecating.

"He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by sparebulb View Post
    Just saw the "only survivor" of the Rittenhouse shooting on GMA just now.

It is amazing how they are only on to have the "victim"'s lawyer drop soundbites that Rittenhouse was an "active shooter".

The victim said that he was a big supporter of the 2A and just happened to be carrying a gun and that he was not pointing his at Rittenhouse.

There's that word again.
    That's not what he said when he was under oath...
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    There's got to be a meme in that.

Gaige Grosskreutz's tune:

Gaige Grosskreutz's tune under oath:

Last edited by acptulsa; 11-11-2021 at 11:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    He can go right back to being a lying POS now that he isn't under oath.

It is unbelievable that GMA had this guy on.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Lol if u love the USA u have obvious bias
    An American judge, in an American courthouse, following American law, has a "bias" because he has a "Proud to be an American" ring tone on his phone...

We're living in an Idiocracy.

Quote Originally Posted by A Son of Liberty View Post
    It is unbelievable that GMA had this guy on.
    Why do you consider that unbelievable?
    There is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency, but a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism and managed by resurgent militant nationalism.
    Ron Paul
    Congressional Record (March 13, 2001)

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    Seriously. ABC is owned by Disney. Grosskreutz is a cartoon.

It's natural.

Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    I was using "unbelievable" hyperbolically.

But are pallets of bricks appearing in poor neighborhoods yet?

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    There's got to be a meme in that.

Gaige Grosskreutz's tune:

Gaige Grosskreutz's tune under oath:

I like your visuals.
    "I am a bird"

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn Greenwald
    This is yet another one of those bizarre instances -- like 1/6 -- where much of the liberal-left is cheering for the prosecutors and championing pro-law-and-order theories, while the right is enthralled by civil liberties and defendants' rights.
    https://twitter.com/martyrmade/statu...95624711237635

Last edited by Occam's Banana; 11-13-2021 at 11:06 AM.

"Unsalvageable demons" is apt, yet almost not venomous enough.

https://twitter.com/martyrmade/statu...95624711237635

What the heck does skin color matter. Really.
    But I'll applaud people who publicly admit they were wrong on something any day.
    "I am a bird"

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by luctor-et-emergo View Post
    What the heck does skin color matter. Really.
    But I'll applaud people who publicly admit they were wrong on something any day.
    You have the luxury of being in Netherlands.

Here in the USSA everything has to do with skin color.

"Justice", jobs, entertainment, news, sports...everything is about skin color.

Done on purpose, a key component of Marxist revolution.
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

"Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Page 7 of 32 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast