Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Making Dishwashers Great Again

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Already got one, it's incorporated into the oil burner for the HWBB heating.

That's not the point, of course.

What right does some faceless bureaucrat have to write fatwas that dictate how much of my water or my fuel or my electricty I may use in my home as I see fit.
    I understand your point, and agree overall with senseless regulations. Although this is just Trump spewing drivel from hearing some report on fox news or something against decades old economy measures that overall have been solved. I do find it funny that there are limits on water GPM on a typical showerhead but no rules against the 'car wash' style showers with an overhead spray, handheld, and multiple adjustable side sprays. This is becoming more common for bathroom renovations.

Although big picture... I do think that we haven't figured out a best approach on how to properly account for shared resources like water. I know grandparents had to go deeper when agriculture caused high nitrates in their well. Other wells have had to go deeper because water tables dropped from agriculture. Now PFAS chemicals are showing up in wells in my area due to now defunct manufacturing. Then you have government forcing people to remove rain water collection on their own property. I know water rights is a huge area of law, also a variety of takes in libertarian thought, so balancing the overreach of big government, from fed to local, with property rights and individual liberty is already tricky enough. I only see this being a bigger issue as population and climate demands more usable water.

Oh also nice setup, combo heaters like that are great.
    “…let us teach them that all who draw breath are of equal worth, and that those who seek to press heel upon the throat of liberty, will fall to the cry of FREEDOM!!!” – Spartacus, War of the Damned

BTC: 1AFbCLYU3G1dkbsSJnk3spWeEwpqYVC2Pq

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    As long as they don't restrict the water flow on my bidet.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by kpitcher View Post
    I only see this being a bigger issue as population and climate demands more usable water.

Fortunately scientists found out recently that the reason the ocean levels aren't rising as much as they thought is because groundwater table sizes are increasing instead.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12