Thread: Trump Wants to Undermine Apple's Encryption

Trump Wants to Undermine Apple's Encryption

Support Justin Amash for Congress
    Michigan Congressional District 3

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Here i thought he was trying to encourage apple to develop methods to decrypt stuff because that would give the country an advantage against our adversaries. I didnt even consider he was telling them to install a back door.

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    Here i thought he was trying to encourage apple into developing ways to decrypt stuff because that would give the country an advantage against our adversaries. I didnt even consider he was telling them to install a back door.
    Once again, you'd be wrong. Apple cares more about your freedom than Trump does. Trump is a liberal who believes in using the force of government against us.

Personally, I found this pretty amusing since it happened right after Lev Parnas agreed to unlock and hand over his phone.

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    Once again, you'd be wrong. Apple cares more about your freedom than Trump does. Trump is a liberal who believes in using the force of government against us.

Personally, I found this pretty amusing since it happened right after Lev Parnas agreed to unlock and hand over his phone.
    If you were commander and chief who would you call on for this Sarah Lee? Apple routinely pays their engineers to crack into their stuff its how they make it more secure. If apple were to crack their stuff they would just be able to make a more secure phone. Maybe he thinks apple should do this not only because it will help their brand by making an even more secure device but because it is their patriotic duty. Apple probably just wants a fat government check so they can make taxpayers subsidize their hardware development and brand.

That is why Apple is in China using slave labor, right?

Not to mention the privacy concerns with Apple moving it's iCloud to mainland China.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

If you were commander and chief who would you call on for this Sarah Lee? Apple routinely pays their engineers to crack into their stuff its how they make it more secure. If apple were to crack their stuff they would just be able to make a more secure phone. Maybe he thinks apple should do this not only because it will help their brand by making an even more secure device but because it is their patriotic duty. Apple probably just wants a fat government check so they can make taxpayers subsidize their hardware development and brand.

Apple is in the middle of an expensive lawsuit, where the federal government is suing them to ensure the federal government always has access unfettered access to your data. Trump's positions are always about what's best for Trump.

PS It's Commander-In- Chief, chicken hawk.
    Last edited by angelatc; 01-15-2020 at 11:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    That is why Apple is in China using slave labor, right?

Not to mention the privacy concerns with Apple moving it's iCloud to mainland China.
    Slave labor? The Trumptards are now on Ron Paul Forums arguing for minimum wage laws and against personal privacy because Trump?

Slave labor? The Trumptards are now on Ron Paul Forums arguing for minimum wage laws and against personal privacy because Trump?
    LOL, you don't even know what slave labor is, and you are trying to lecture us about science?

I don't know if apple uses slave labor in that sense or not, but China certainly does.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    LOL, you don't even know what slave labor is...

You're now a proponent of minimum wage laws, then?

I don't know if apple uses slave labor in that sense or not, but China certainly does.
    Getting Trump to unlock iPhones is your proposed solution for this ''humanitarian crisis?''
    Last edited by angelatc; 01-15-2020 at 11:56 AM.

I never use my phone for criminal activities , I use Dankes .
    Do something Danke

You're now a proponent of minimum wage laws, then?
    No, but I am also against slavery.

Are you trying to say that those who were against slavery in the United States in the early 1800s were all proponents of minimum wage laws?
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Personal privacy doesn't exist anymore. This whole thing is an advertisement for apple so they can say their phone is uncrackable. You better believe other governments are cracking the iphone so they can root into them and steal their technology. Trump just won a major battle with China over forced technology transfer and IP theft.

LOL, you don't even know what slave labor is, and you are trying to lecture us about science?

Wait until they implement the social credit scores here like they do in China.

https://www.cnet.com/news/china-turn...rate-citizens/
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

On the plus side iPhone users will have a higher score compared to Android users by 10% on average. Buy Apple!

Everybody is against slavery. This topic is about Trump's Justice Department trying to force Apple into giving the government unfettered access to iPhones.

Everybody is against slavery. This topic is about Trump's Justice Department trying to force Apple into giving the government unfettered access to iPhones.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Personal privacy doesn't exist anymore.
    Privacy is coughing up blood, but it's not dead yet. If it had been declared dead, Trump wouldn't be suing Apple to force them into giving his administration access to iPhones.

This whole thing is an advertisement for apple so they can say their phone is uncrackable. .
    You think Apple paid Trump to tweet this? The FTC has regulations about that, you know.

Privacy is coughing up blood, but it's not dead yet. If it had been declared dead, Trump wouldn't be suing Apple to force them into giving his administration access to iPhones.

You think Apple paid Trump to tweet this? The FTC has regulations about that, you know.
    Im shocked that you would suggest the government would help a big corporation remain competitive against foreign competition. Its impossible to think that would happen. Apple doesn't benefit at all by getting the government to pretend their phone is uncrackable on main stream media outlets. Its not at all better than any advertising they could buy commercially.

1 Thread about Trump trying to use government to force Apple into handing over the code that keeps government out of our phone.

2. Donna screeches something about China, slave labor and cloud storage.

3. I ask if Donna thinks there should be minimum wage laws, because she's conflating low wages with slavery.

4. Nickers says personal privacy is already dead, and besides, this is just a clever marketing ploy.

4. Dannno leaps in with something about vaccines, slave labor, and more China.

5. Donna screeches something about social capital.

Come on, orange koolaid drinkers - answer the $#@!ing question -Do you agree with Trump, that the government should have unfettered access to your phones because you might be a terrorist or a drug dealer?

Bonus points if you can show me anywhere Ron Paul agrees with that position.

1 Thread about Trump trying to use government to force Apple into handing over the code that keeps government out of our phone.

3. I ask if Donna thinks there should be minimum wage laws, because she's conflating low wages with slavery.

4. Nickers says personal privacy is already dead, and besides, this is just a clever marketing ploy.

Come on, orange koolaid drinkers - answer the $#@!ing question -Do you agree with Trump, that the government should have unfettered access to your phones because you might be a terrorist or a drug dealer?

LOL Trump is the best at marketing.

There is no reason to think that the content of your text messaging wouldn't be a component of that score. There's also no reason to think Trump wouldn't support such a plan. Because it would hep them locate the kiddie diddlers, the drug dealers and the terrorists, right?

No, she isn't.

There is no reason to think that the content of your text messaging wouldn't be a component of that score. There's also no reason to think Trump wouldn't support such a plan. Because it would hep them locate the kiddie diddlers, the drug dealers and the terrorists, right?
    They get all of that from the data. They own all the data on the cloud. If they say there isn't a backdoor thats a lie.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

https://www.wired.com/story/age-of-social-credit/

Exclamation A New World Order Coming into View ~GHW Bushbot Trumpkins

Big Brother is Watching You.

You will be assimilated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

Quote Originally Posted by RonZeplin View Post
    Big Brother is Watching You.

You will be assimilated.
    Seems a significant number of us have already been assimilated. Assassinations are peace, Private is public.

Are you trying to say that those who were against slavery in the United States in the early 1800s were all proponents of minimum wage laws?
    Cash Register libertarians love slave labor as long as it is a foreign government enslaving others and fencing the goods to them.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

That's not what Trump said.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment