Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trump retweeted ~15 Rand Paul tweets this morning on foreign policy

Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    ^^
    All of these people want libertarianism to be so pure and so small that it never progresses in any way whatsoever, thats what makes them so horrible to be around
    I personally prefer the moniker "Paleo-Wacko" per the New Republic, thank you. You label me. I label you.
    https://newrepublic.com/article/75252/paleo-wacko

XNN
    "They sell us the president the same way they sell us our clothes and our cars. They sell us every thing from youth to religion the same time they sell us our wars. I want to know who the men in the shadows are. I want to hear somebody asking them why. They can be counted on to tell us who our enemies are but theyre never the ones to fight or to die." - Jackson Browne Lives In The Balance

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I was watching his AZ rally today and the FNC talking head said he just got word that Trump has asked to have foreign policy added to the debate topics for Thursday. This is great! He's actually, at least, trying to get our vote. Even if he doesn't hold his word it is recognition that we hold some political sway these days.
    Please consider donating to the Mises Caucus today. We are TAKING OVER the LP.

We have big plans including creating a program to bring libertarians like Maj Toure and Tom Woods to college campuses.

We have several LP Mises Caucus Members who won elected office in 2020 including multiple City Council seats.

Your recurring donation is what helps us to set these ideas into motion.

Donate today at www.TakeHumanAction.com

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by trey4sports View Post
    I was watching his AZ rally today and the FNC talking head said he just got word that Trump has asked to have foreign policy added to the debate topics for Thursday. This is great! He's actually, at least, trying to get our vote. Even if he doesn't hold his word it is recognition that we hold some political sway these days.
    That is good news if he said that.
    He wants to showcase his successes in bringing troops home, peace in mideast.

If he got a friendly moderator, maybe a softball question like ' Sir, why you have not been awarded Nobel Peace prize like Obama?".
    And to Biden, "How do you defend your sleepy judgment that led to your vote for Iraqi freedom war?"

Trump stumps for Nobel Prize, saying U.S. troops can come home if Israel has peace

By Philip Weiss October 16, 2020
    Israel did not come up in Trump’s town hall last night (and briefly in Biden’s). But in going over Trump’s rally speeches over the last six weeks, I find that he always brings Israel policy up at the top of his foreign policy remarks and brags about breaking the Iran deal and moving the embassy to Jerusalem.

Trump claims that he has made peace in the Middle East, as Democrats failed to do, and that he deserves the Nobel Prize– or maybe he’s already won it. That part’s a bit confusing! And he says U.S. troops can come home when Israel has peace.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12