Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trump pro-police tweets and covering for old man abusers

Trump pro-police tweets and covering for old man abusers

He is now promoting conspiracy theories to defend his beloved police abusers that knocked down the old man in Buffalo who was bleeding from the head.

Buffalo protester shoved by Police could be an ANTIFA provocateur. 75 year old Martin Gugino was pushed away after appearing to scan police communications in order to black out the equipment. @OANN
    I watched, he fell harder than was pushed. Was aiming scanner. Could be a set up?

Retweets his bimbo press secretary. Coming from a woman I expect this but not from a man like Trump to retweet this nonsense.

The White House
    @WhiteHouse
    22h
    "You eliminate police officers, you will have chaos, crime, and anarchy in the streets."

As if we do not have police that are not robbers and rapists.

Defunding Police would be good for Robbers & Rapists.”

Instead of defending your own home, Trump and Shapiro want you to wait for the police to show up after the fact.

Retweet

Ben Shapiro
    @Benshapiro
    ·
    Jun 8
    "911."
    "Yes, someone is robbing my house."
    "The police no longer exist."
    "But someone is robbing my house!"
    "Check your privilege."

There are like a dozen more including against defunding but you get the picture.

Last edited by kahless; 06-09-2020 at 11:53 AM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    Now promoting conspiracy theories to defend his beloved police abusers that knocked down the old man in Buffalo who was bleeding from the head.

Buffalo protester shoved by Police could be an ANTIFA provocateur. 75 year old Martin Gugino was pushed away after appearing to scan police communications in order to black out the equipment. @OANN
    I watched, he fell harder than was pushed. Was aiming scanner. Could be a set up?

That's almost like blame the victim, why would a POTUS insert himself in this matter with this particular angle?

Good thing he didn't call George Floyd a provocateur.
    But to be fair, he doesn't always has such angle. In case of Arbery, he was actually very measured and said he looked like a good guy:

“So I saw the tape, and it’s very, very disturbing, the tape. I got to see it. It’s very disturbing. I looked at a picture of that young man. He was in a tuxedo, and — in fact, he put it up. And I will say that that looks like a really good, young guy,” Trump told “Fox & Friends.”

I don't agree with Trump on this.
    He is dead wrong!

You people are unreal. This is a coup. we are at war!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! get it through your $#@!ing heads. you are bitching about small $#@!. the old man is an antifa member, and had multiple bragging situations for instigating cops in the past. everybody should know by now NOT to touch a police man, they will knock you down, grab you and kneel on you. this was the entire point of him walking into them, he wanted it

"ELDERLY MAN" ..... why? because the MSM doesnt want you to know his history

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainAmerica View Post
    You people are unreal. This is a coup. we are at war!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! get it through your $#@!ing heads. you are bitching about small $#@!. the old man is an antifa member, and had multiple bragging situations for instigating cops in the past. everybody should know by now NOT to touch a police man, they will knock you down, grab you and kneel on you. this was the entire point of him walking into them, he wanted it
    Regardless the old man proved what vile violent animals cops are whether intended or not. Trump condoning the behaviour will send the wrong message to law enforcement and will create more victims. He will lose votes over this so I don't see what the point is with these tweets. It really seems like he trying hard to bleed as many voters as possible with his tweeting history, not only on this topic.

"ELDERLY MAN" ..... why? because the MSM doesnt want you to know his history
    The guy is 75 years old. Any fall like that, especially a blow to the head like that could be deadly. I cannot imagine this guy intentionally wanting to be hospitalized with a brain bleed and dying from it.

If you believe in the conspiracy that would make this man potentially a martyr for the cause of ending police abuse. Regardless of his politics kudos to him for doing so then.

Regardless the old man proved what vile violent animals cops are whether intended or not. Trump condoning the behaviour will send the wrong message to law enforcement and will create more victims. He will lose votes over this so I don't see what the point is with these tweets. It really seems like he trying hard to bleed as many voters as possible with his tweeting history, not only on this topic.
    you dont walk up to people who are fighters and expect peace. this is a no brainer, you view it as immoral. I VIEW THEM AS PAWNS, and adversary, they are pawns.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    There is video of other protesters telling him to go away, they said he was a provocateur and looking to get hurt.

Stop falling for mainstream media bull$#@!!!!!!!!!!!
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    There is video of other protesters telling him to go away, they said he was a provocateur and looking to get hurt.

[Arbery video]

Looks like he ran up on those guys from behind, tried to grab his gun and they shot him.

I'm not sure what all the hub bub is about.

hub hub is that the old man was 'looking to get hurt' in sharp contrast to Arbery who looked like a really good guy.

You seem to not see the distinction, luckily MAGA leadership does:

But to be fair, he doesn't always has such angle. In case of Arbery, he was actually very measured and said he looked like a good guy:

“So I saw the tape, and it’s very, very disturbing, the tape. I got to see it. It’s very disturbing. I looked at a picture of that young man. He was in a tuxedo, and — in fact, he put it up. And I will say that that looks like a really good, young guy,” Trump told “Fox & Friends.”

It seems danno, nothing you find disturbing.

As "Make America Great Again' phase nears its end and we are about to start next chapter of 'Keep America Great', is there anything in the national situation that you find disturbing?

Not only that but from the video it seems he was turning his head looking around the ground he looks like he fell on his own. The officer didn't look like he shoved him heavily either. Agent provocateurs arent new.

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    Not only that but from the video it seems he was turning his head looking around the ground he looks like he fell on his own. The officer didn't look like he shoved him heavily either. Agent provocateurs arent new.
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Trump: 75-year-old Buffalo protester who was pushed ‘could be an ANTIFA provocateur’
    https://fox59.com/news/trump-75-year...a-provocateur/
    he is “still hospitalized and his condition remains largely unchanged. He is in serious but stable condition.” Zarcone added that Gugino’s “brain needs time to rest and recover.”
    Even if true, that does not make it okay. As if now it okay for cops to treat people a certain way based on what they think their political beliefs might be. It is like seeing cops rough up a woman and people responding, it is okay she is a prostitute as if not a real person. Is that where support of Trump is really leading the country to?

We used to discuss on RPF some groups of Obama's supporters following him like he is a cult leader. Now we are seeing the kind of same behaviour with some Trump supporters. I am just surprised it is here rather than discussing it externally to the forum.

Trump: 75-year-old Buffalo protester who was pushed ‘could be an ANTIFA provocateur’

Even if true, that does not make it okay. As if now it okay for cops to treat people a certain way based on what they think their political beliefs might be. It is like seeing cops rough up a woman and people responding, it is okay she is a prostitute as if not a real person. Is that where support of Trump is really leading the country to?

We used to discuss on RPF some groups of Obama's supporters following him like he is a cult leader. Now we are seeing the kind of same behaviour with some Trump supporters. I am just surprised it is here rather than discussing it externally to the forum.

The story is being used to encourage more riots and looting, so you probably shouldn't promote it.

In a sane world, you could make a case, maybe, but we are dealing with $#@! that is way too important to worry about an agent provocateur who pulled a slippin jimmy..

The story is being used to encourage more riots and looting, so you probably shouldn't promote it.

In a sane world, you could make a case, maybe, but we are dealing with $#@! that is way too important to worry about an agent provocateur who pulled a slippin jimmy..
    If it encourages more protests in an effort for more jurisdictions to defund the savages in uniform I have no problem with it. Even Ron Paul sometimes would work with the looney left in areas where they had common ground.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

He also used a fake blood pack and purposely fell from a push that wouldn't have caused him to fall.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

How do i know we are in a propaganda war? This is exactly what ISIS and other terrorists do. They strap bombs to little girls and old men and force them to be their proxies to blow up their enemies.

"Someone is breaking into my home, what do I do?"

Call Smith and Wesson security.

+rep.
    There is no spoon.

https://twitter.com/TheLastRefuge2/s...10414385147904

https://twitter.com/EALStokes/status...17962605457409

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Correct. Police brutality does exist, but the way the media has been using it like a weapon to instigate and start overthrows of entire police forces and cities should be enough of a clue that this is not in our best interest. They want civil war and want whites to be fighting blacks, and they want us to do all of the leg work for them, so they can sit back while we ransack our own cities over this nonsense.

Yes, antifa and BLM agent provocateurs do exist. It doesn't make Trump right by saying what he is saying. This isn't a new tactic, to initiate, then pronounce victim hood with the entire media apparatus coming to your aid to provide support.

MSM hardly reports the city thugs that beat senior citizens on the street with baseball bats
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I learned something new today. Head injured people cannot use a cell phone or cross their feet. I don't know about that. The last attack I had a bad head injury with memory loss that lasted a long time but I was still able to use the phone and cross my feet. One of the attacks I was unable to hear what the police were saying but I was still able to use the phone and cross my feet.

I find myself in the unusual position of agreeing with Cuomo against Trump. Thune makes a good point to.

https://www.nbcconnecticut.com/news/...shove/2285138/
    New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo said the comments were "reprehensible" and called for Trump to apologize.

“How reckless, how irresponsible, how mean, how crude," Cuomo said during a news conference. "I mean if there was ever a reprehensible, dumb comment from the president of the United States … at this moment of anguish and anger, what does he do? Pours gasoline on the fire. If he ever feels a moment of decency he should apologize for that tweet.”

It wasn't just Democrats who took issue with the president's smear. The No. 2 Republican in the Senate, John Thune of South Dakota, also criticized Trump's tweet.

“It’s a serious accusation, which should only be made with facts and evidence. And I haven’t seen any yet,” Thune told reporters at the Capitol.
    Trump came down harder on a 75 year old cancer victim with skull fracture than he has on police brutality. How much harder is he going to try and shedding long time supporters. It has been a rough year for Trump supporters.

I learned something new today. Head injured people cannot use a cell phone or cross their feet. I don't know about that. The last attack I had a bad head injury with memory loss that lasted a long time but I was still able to use the phone and cross my feet. One of the attacks I was unable to hear what the police were saying but I was still able to use the phone and cross my feet.

I find myself in the unusual position of agreeing with Cuomo against Trump. Thune makes a good point to.

https://www.nbcconnecticut.com/news/...shove/2285138/

Trump came down harder on a 75 year old cancer victim with skull fracture than he has on police brutality. How much harder is he going to try and shedding long time supporters. It has been a rough year for Trump supporters.
    The guy is a confirmed Anti-cop activist, he was looking for trouble and he faked a fall complete with a fake blood pack.

If he was bleeding that badly from the ear he would not be able to do what he was observed doing afterwards.

Don't fall for the con.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    The guy is a confirmed Anti-cop activist, he was looking for trouble and he faked a fall complete with a fake blood pack.

If he was bleeding that badly from the ear he would not be able to do what he was observed doing afterwards.

Don't fall for the con.
    That is a debunked conspiracy theory. If Trump and his hard core supporters keep going down this route with wild conspiracy theories, defending the police state-brutality, not reigning in Trump's obscene tweeting and abandoning 2016 MAGA it could spell allot of trouble for him come November. It should be a cakewalk election for him considering who he running against and much of Biden's platform.

As for this guy, he is not Antifa, rather Catholic Workers movement. Sounds like a Libertarian socialist.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_Worker_Movement
    The Catholic Worker Movement is a collection of autonomous[1] communities of Catholics and their associates founded by Dorothy Day and Peter Maurin in the United States in 1933. Its aim is to "live in accordance with the justice and charity of Jesus Christ".[2] One of its guiding principles is hospitality towards those on the margin of society, based on the principles of communitarianism
    Friends say Martin Gugino is Catholic peace activist not 'Antifa provocateur'
    https://catholicherald.co.uk/friends...a-provocateur/
    Friends of Gugino, however, have described the former computer scientist as a practicing Catholic who has devoted much of his retirement to charitable causes, with Daniel Burke of CNN noting that, rather than being a member of a militant anti-fascist network, Gugino, in fact, “has worked with the Plowshares and Catholic Workers, the movement started by Dorothy Day”.
    No evidence Buffalo protester's injuries were staged - PolitiFact
    https://www.politifact.com/factcheck...es-were-stage/

That is a debunked conspiracy theory. If Trump and his hard core supporters keep going down this route with wild conspiracy theories, defending the police state-brutality, not reigning in Trump's obscene tweeting and abandoning 2016 MAGA it could spell allot of trouble for him come November. It should be a cakewalk election for him considering who he running against and much of Biden's platform.

As for this guy, he is not Antifa, rather Catholic Workers movement. Sounds like a Libertarian socialist.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_Worker_Movement

Friends say Martin Gugino is Catholic peace activist not 'Antifa provocateur'
    https://catholicherald.co.uk/friends...a-provocateur/

No evidence Buffalo protester's injuries were staged - PolitiFact
    https://www.politifact.com/factcheck...es-were-stage/
    That's some nice leftist sources there.
    Nothing has been debunked, and I didn't say he was AntiFa, I said he was an anti-cop activist.'
    He was trying to capture the police comm signals so the rioters could disrupt them and he was trying to cause an incident.

There is no such thing as a libertarian socialist, that's just another brand of camouflage commie.

Martin Gugino is a 75-year-old professional agitator and Antifa provocateur who brags on his blog about the number of times he can get arrested and escape prosecution. According to Buffalo Mayor Byron Brown “There has been vandalism, there have been fires set, there have been stores broken into & looted. According to what was reported to me, that individual was a key major instigator of people engaging in those activities.”
    Mr. Gugino’s Twitter Account is also filled with anti-cop sentiment [SEE HERE]. Last Thursday Gugino traveled from his New York home in Amherst, to Buffalo where he was seen on camera agitating a protest crowd. One of the protesters earlier remarked that Mr. Gugino was “acting like an $#@!”, and “trying to get punched in the face.”
    During his effort Gugino was attempting to capture the radio communications signature of Buffalo police officers. CTH noted what he was attempting on Thursday night as soon as the now viral video was being used by media to sell a police brutality narrative. [Thread Here] Today, a more clear video has emerged that shows exactly what he was attempting.
    In this slow motion video, you will see Gugino using a phone as a capture scanner. You might have heard the term “skimming”; it’s essentially the same. Watch him use his right hand to first scan the mic of officer one (top left of chest). Then Gugino moves his hand to the communications belt of the second officer. WATCH CLOSELY:

The capture of communications signals [explained in detail here] is a method of police tracking used by Antifa to monitor the location of police. In some cases the more high tech capture software can even decipher communication encryption allowing the professional agitators to block (black-out), jam, or interfere with police communication. In addition, many police body-cams are bluetooth enabled which allows syncing.
    Unfortunately in the modern era the professional agitators have become very sophisticated and use technology to help create chaos. Their activity is highly coordinated, and as James O’Keefe has revealed in his undercover operations these professionals even stage events to manipulate public opinion.

It would appear Mr. Martin Gugino succeeded in his endeavor:

More at: https://theconservativetreehouse.com...-and-walk-out/

Gugino Was Trying to Start Something, Say Protesters

Martin Gugino can be seen arguing with protesters in the new video footage. @ConservRachel
    In the clip, Gugino can be seen arguing with a group of protesters before the man recording the video asks one of the protesters, an African American male wearing a hat, what's going on. "This dude right here, he just started asking questions and he said he came down here for fun," the man answers. "What the f—k is fun about this s—t?".
    "I don't see no f-----g grill, I don't see no music, I don't see no dancing," the man says before pointing out that the 75-year-old is "looking to get punched in the face." The video concludes with a blonde woman arguing with Gugino.
    "He was literally called out by peaceful protesters for being there yesterday," wrote Twitter user Rachel Danielle alongside the video. "He's a professional "protester" who does this to start nonsense. I wouldn't side with him on this one".
    Moments later, Gugino was shoved by two police officers causing him to fall backward and hit his head on the concrete before he starts bleeding from his ears. Emergency medical attention was then administered to the victim before he was transported to a nearby hospital for treatment, where he is currently in a stable but serious condition, as previously reported.
    Gugino Tried to Instigate the Crowd

Buffalo Mayor Byron Brown addressed Thursday's incident in a press conference on Friday afternoon, saying that Gugino was an agitator who was trying to rile up the crowd and was asked to leave the area "numerous" times. "What we were informed of is that that individual was an agitator. He was trying to spark up the crowd of people. Those people were there into the darkness. Our concern is when it gets dark, there is a potential for violence," Brown said.
    "There has been vandalism, there have been fires set, there have been stores broken into and looted. According to what was reported to me, that individual was a key major instigator of people engaging in those activities," he added. Brown's statement came after 57 officers on the Emergency Response Team resigned from their positions in support of their two colleagues who were suspended without pay after the video showed them pushing and injuring Gugino.
    Was it Staged?

The new video footage has fueled the conspiracy theory that Gugino's fall was orchestrated and that he was trying to incite an extreme reaction from the police using fake blood to make them look like the "bad guys" on camera.
    As previously reported, conspiracy theorists are pushing the theory with images showing an odd bump on the back of Gugino's head, a can of fake blood, a squirting device and a photo of the man lying on the ground in a pool of blood pointing out two straps coming out of the man's mask, one of which they claim is the wire connecting the device.

More at: https://www.ibtimes.sg/martin-gugino...ests-new-46401

Stop listening to the MSM

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

@kahless

Quote Originally Posted by Mach View Post
    That was not a violent push, that was a shove, it wasn't even higher up on his body at all, quit going around trying to push and dramatize every little thing, just like the media is doing.

They were told to clear the square (Niagara Square)....... hmmmm..... look at the symbol in the background.

This guy probably does slip and fall insurance scams in his spare time.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    @kahless

This guy probably does slip and fall insurance scams in his spare time.
    I can't even, rather reiterate.
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...93#post6956093

Disappointing what I am seeing coming from the Trump camp and supporters. Abandoning core values to support a candidate.

Looking back at 2015/2016, I think maybe it was @Krugminator2 that said something to the effect the President sets the atmosphere - behaviour in this country from the top down. This is what it has come to. Sad.
    Last edited by kahless; 06-15-2020 at 09:34 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast