Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Summary Execution at Traffic Stop - Falcon Heights, Minnesota

Summary Execution at Traffic Stop - Falcon Heights, Minnesota

Woman live-streams aftermath of fatal officer-involved shooting
    CNN‎ - 29 mins ago
    "Stay with me," are the first words heard in her video. "We got pulled over for a busted tail light in the back."
    The camera shows the woman speaking, then turns to a man in a white shirt, covered in blood. Out the window appears to be a police officer with his gun drawn.
    Philando Castile death: Aftermath of police shooting streamed live - BBC News
    BBC News‎ - 26 mins ago

Man shot dead by Minn. cops during traffic stop (GRAPHIC CONTENT)
    New York Daily News‎ - 3 hours ago

Quote Originally Posted by jllundqu View Post
    This is by far the worst one I've seen.

“For protecting them,
    by mock Trial,
    from punishment for any Murders
    which they should commit
    on the Inhabitants of these states:“

paid administrative leave pending an investigation
    Last edited by presence; 07-07-2016 at 05:43 PM.

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This one looks bad. Phil had kids in the car and took the trouble to get a carry permit, he sounds likely to abide by the law.

He's going to join John Crawford in relative obscurity.
    There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

How was the woman able to remain so calm and clear under those circumstances. She was remarkably and impressively, calm, clear and focused considering.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

Quote Originally Posted by AZJoe View Post
    How was the woman able to remain so calm and clear under those circumstances. She was remarkably and impressively, calm, clear and focused considering.
    Wasn't one of her favorite boyfriends?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by AZJoe View Post
    well these summary executions are becoming pretty commonplace

she was probably pretty meh about the whole thing

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

He was a supervisor at a school cafeteria. Hardly a thug.
    No - No - No - No

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Wasn't one of her favorite boyfriends?
    Probably has more to do with being held at gunpoint by a lunatic who had just murdered someone right next to her. Getting hysterical might have gotten her the same fate.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by fedupinmo View Post
    This one looks bad. Phil had kids in the car and took the trouble to get a carry permit, he sounds likely to abide by the law.
    Sure, but how were the police supposed to know that he was telling the truth about that? Was he WEARING the permit on his forehead? When he SAID he was going for his ID, it could have been fatal for that officer.

#BlueLivesMatter

Quote Originally Posted by SeanTX View Post
    Probably has more to do with being held at gunpoint by a lunatic who had just murdered someone right next to her. Getting hysterical might have gotten her the same fate.
    That's exactly why. The cop looked like he was ready to execute her as well with one false move. She breaks down later on when she's in the back of the cop car.

//
    Last edited by SeanTX; 07-07-2016 at 12:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SeanTX View Post
    This here is why things will never change, and will just get worse -- too many bootlickers trying to be "understanding" of the poor cops and their oh so difficult "job."

Keep those hands at 10 and 2 and stare straight ahead -- don't reach for your papers until ordered to, and when you do it you had better describe exactly what you are doing -- and be sure to say "Sir" or "Ma'am" ... or else.

Can't count on an Enforcer being able to handle anything whatsoever going "off-script."
    Got tired of arguing with idiots. Decided to parody them instead.

This is by far the worst one I've seen. That cop sounded scared out of his mind and had no business on the street dealing with people.
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

Quote Originally Posted by Antischism View Post
    That's exactly why. The cop looked like he was ready to execute her as well with one false move. She breaks down later on when she's in the back of the cop car.
    That was my take too. More importantly she had her young daughter in the back seat. You could hear her doing everything in her power to keep things calm. I give the woman lots of credit for keeping her composure. Yes, she broke down later and you can hear it in the video.
    "Nobody wins in a Dairy Challenge" ~ Kenny Rogers, RIP

"When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken, or cease to be honest." ~ anonymous

“The fate of all mankind I see
    Is in the hands of fools” ~ King Crimson

Quote Originally Posted by jllundqu View Post
    This is by far the worst one I've seen. That cop sounded scared out of his mind and had no business on the street dealing with people.
    Really? This is worse than when the gang of them shot the hobo in New Mexico and then sicced a dog on the corpse?
    I think it's much worse when they act in groups. This cop at least tried justifying what he did to Reynolds - there was at least a fragment of recognition that he had crossed a line.
    Put them together in a team and it's just like the good ol' times back in Iraq: kick the door in, shoot everyone, high-fives all around, and no questions asked.
    There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

Quote Originally Posted by cajuncocoa View Post
    Got tired of arguing with idiots. Decided to parody them instead.
    Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't catch your sarcasm -- what I get for just skimming through the thread.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

That cop didn't intend to shoot that guy.

Very similar to the Erik Scott case. At least this one will get national media coverage.

(CNN) As Philando Castile's head slumps backward while he lies dying next to her, Diamond Reynolds looks directly into the camera and explains that a Minnesota police officer just shot her fiancé four times.

The nation is, by now, accustomed to grainy cell phone videos of officer-involved shootings, but this footage from Falcon Heights, outside Minneapolis, is something different, more visceral: a woman live-streaming a shooting's aftermath with the police officer a few feet away, his gun still trained on her bloody fiancé.

"He let the officer know that he had a firearm and he was reaching for his wallet and the officer just shot him in his arm," Reynolds said as she broadcast the Wednesday evening shooting on Facebook.

Castile, an African-American, was a school nutrition services supervisor who was popular among his colleagues and students, according to his employer.
    He had been pulled over for a busted tail light, Reynolds explained on the Facebook video. He told the officer he was armed and had a concealed carry permit, she said. Her daughter, 4, is in the back seat.

As she speaks, Castile's wrists are crossed. Blood covers the bottom of his white T-shirt sleeve and a large area around his sternum and left rib cage. Perhaps in shock or agony, he peers emptily upward.

'You shot four bullets into him, sir'

Though you can't see the St. Anthony police officer's face, you can hear the agitation in his voice as he tells Reynolds to keep her hands where he can see them.

Composed, as she remains through much of the video, Reynolds replies, "I will, sir, no worries. I will."

The officer still sounds distressed as he explains, "I told him not to reach for it. I told him to get his hand off it."

Moments later, Reynolds pleads with God and then the officer as she realizes Castile won't likely make it.

"Please don't tell me this, Lord. Please, Jesus, don't tell me that he's gone. Please don't tell me that he's gone," she said. "Please, officer, don't tell me that you just did this to him. You shot four bullets into him, sir. He was just getting his license and registration, sir."
    Castile's mother told CNN Thursday that he and his sister had stopped by her house earlier Wednesday, and during the visit, they had discussed the dangers of carrying weapons, even though both of them have concealed carry permits.

"I really don't even want to carry my gun because I'm afraid that they'll shoot me first and then ask questions later," Valerie Castile eerily recalled her daughter saying.
    'He had a permit to carry'

"Outraged" by her son's death, Valerie Castile said he was a law-abiding citizen who did nothing wrong. She called her son "legitimate all the way across the board."
    "He had a permit to carry, but with all of that, trying to do the right things and live accordingly by the law, he was killed by the law," she said. "A lot of our African-American men, women and children are being executed by the police and there are no consequences. So, in essence, I feel like it's becoming more and more repetitive. Every day you hear of another black person being shot down, gunned down by the people that are supposed to protect us."
    More: http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/07/us/fal...ing-minnesota/
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Someone PM The Texan and let him know the officer is OK.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

This one is garnering some attention. Not a thug. Good job. Well liked. Wife and kid in car. Licensed to carry. All over a broken tail light.

I'd like to hear more facts. How many times have we been burned by the media in these cases? The media ALWAYS makes it sound like a blatant execution of a sweet, law abiding citizen at first until you actually find out what really happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Someone PM The Texan and let him know the officer is OK.
    I did.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    This one is garnering some attention. Not a thug. Good job. Well liked. Wife and kid in car. Licensed to carry. All over a broken tail light.
    They weren't married. She keeps calling him her "boyfriend" on the video.

Quote Originally Posted by cajuncocoa View Post
    They weren't married. She keeps calling him her "boyfriend" on the video.
    Fair enough. Still doesn't really change anything, but thanks for the correction.

Quote Originally Posted by Madison320 View Post
    I'd like to hear more facts. How many times have we been burned by the media in these cases? The media ALWAYS makes it sound like a blatant execution of a sweet, law abiding citizen at first until you actually find out what really happened.
    Media hasn't said $#@!. This is coming from the lady in the car who is talking clearly and coherently. Pretty obvious what went down here.
    No - No - No - No

Heard that the officer was "Chinese". Uh oh, how can they spin this? Black cop kills black guy = no story. White cop kills white guy = no story. Asian cop kills white guy = no story.

Chinese-American cop kills black guy = ?

Heard that the officer was "Chinese". Uh oh, how can they spin this? Black cop kills black guy = no story. White cop kills white guy = no story. Asian cop kills white guy = no story.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post

I wonder if he is the Hmong among us?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast