Thread: #ArmedRevolution

#ArmedRevolution

Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    “I will lie, I will cheat, I will steal.” - Radical Democrat Douchebag

Yeah, we know that. There will never be a “fair” election with these scumbags. And the FBI doesn't see fit to investigate the left.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

The left have no honor. Thats why they are fine with cheating. Us people with at least a shred of dignity would have second thoughts about cheating in an election.

I root for underdogs. I would rather lose a game rigged against me than win a game rigged against my opponent.

When older people tell me it used to be that you sealed a deal with a handshake and that was enough, I yearn to live in those days, if they ever existed.

If Trump wins, expect a temper tantrum of historic proportions.

Au contraire, man with no hair.

You are about as fit as I am.

Bring it, douchebag...I'll blow you away like lint.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Once again...............This BS is confined to the cities.

Quote Originally Posted by ResponsibleIdiot View Post
    The left have no honor. Thats why they are fine with cheating. Us people with at least a shred of dignity would have second thoughts about cheating in an election.

I root for underdogs. I would rather lose a game rigged against me than win a game rigged against my opponent.

When older people tell me it used to be that you sealed a deal with a handshake and that was enough, I yearn to live in those days, if they ever existed.

That's the only way I work.

Quote Originally Posted by ResponsibleIdiot View Post

I imagine the rioting if Trump wins will be quite biblical.
    Last edited by Anti Globalist; 10-14-2020 at 01:16 PM.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    And the FBI doesn't see fit to investigate the left.
    The FBI is busy foiling FBI terror plots.
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    The FBI is busy foiling FBI terror plots.

And manufacturing evidence. And suborning perjury. Those keep them quite busy also.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    I imagine the rioting if Trump wins will be quite biblical.
    That's what I was thinking. I've been reading all these conspiracy theories that Trump won't relinquish power if he loses. Of course those conspiracy theories spring up every election cycle, they said Obama wouldn't leave, they said Bush wouldn't leave. The difference is now the conspiracy theories are coming from the MSM not fringe websites.

The only times I can remember federal elections being protested were the democrats protesting Bush/Gore and Trump/Clinton. So I have a feeling if Trump wins the democrats are going to be the ones who are doing the protesting.

I think in a way we have a good balance right now. The democrats are by definition more likely to want to overthrow the government but they don't have the support of the military.

Quote Originally Posted by Madison320 View Post
    I think in a way we have a good balance right now. The democrats are by definition more likely to want to overthrow the government but they don't have the support of the military.
    They have the most dangerous type of military support: the ruling class generals and officer corps.

They are exposed to and just as much committed Marxists as the rest of the college aged idiots out there...even the military academies are teaching Marxist filth.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Quote Originally Posted by Madison320 View Post
    That's what I was thinking. I've been reading all these conspiracy theories that Trump won't relinquish power if he loses. Of course those conspiracy theories spring up every election cycle, they said Obama wouldn't leave, they said Bush wouldn't leave. The difference is now the conspiracy theories are coming from the MSM not fringe websites.

The only times I can remember federal elections being protested were the democrats protesting Bush/Gore and Trump/Clinton. So I have a feeling if Trump wins the democrats are going to be the ones who are doing the protesting.

Yeah I think there will be a split amongst military, mostly for Trump though.

Instead of police putting down these rioters, which they probably won't, I would imagine the best thing that could happen would be that the people in the communities put them down. I wonder if the police would stand back and allow the people to handle their business? All signs point to no though. Nowadays, it almost seems that the police would be more likely to hassle people for gathering/non-masking than arrest a rioter or looter.

See this type of thinking is why I should have not started giving a damn about politics again.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    I see that Google/Youtube has already implemented a form of shadow ban. These videos are now behind the "sign-in" wall. "Inappropriate for some users".
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

I see that Google/Youtube has already implemented a form of shadow ban. These videos are now behind the "sign-in" wall. "Inappropriate for some users".
    Good thing I'm always signed into Youtube so I don't have to deal with that.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

https://twitter.com/CenturyLink/stat...19506965049344

You can use these sites to get around it:

invidious.snopyta.org
    invidiou.site
    vid.mint.lgbt
    invidious.ggc-project.de
    yewtu.be
    invidious.xyz
    invidious.tube
    invidious.site
    http://www.nsfwyoutube.com

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment