Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: J and B scotch's trans queeer Christmas ad

J and B scotch's trans queeer Christmas ad

“Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

J&B must think that they are the only ones who make scotch.

There's plenty of scotches made by those who don't want you to accept buttslamming.

PS: Blended whiskeys suck.
    Last edited by sparebulb; 12-18-2022 at 10:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by vita3 View Post
    Stop the obsession bro
    No.

There's always one in a crowd.

And it doesn't matter what the issue is, corrupt cops killing dogs, gun grabbing communists, the promoters of endless pointless wars, some "standdownnik" pipes up, even though none of these things are happening in a vacuum and they are all related.

But let's assume I wanted to stop "obsessing"?

List a few of your pre-approved and "safe" negative societal and/or political trends I can post about that would not be "obsessing".
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 12-18-2022 at 03:20 PM.

You got issues bro

Yes this trans stuff is big big problem, but why not publish articles that are combating it?

There are corrections happening all over the place, thank Goodness

Quote Originally Posted by sparebulb View Post
    J&B must think that they are the only ones who make scotch.

There's plenty of scotches made by those who don't want you to accept buttslamming.

PS: Blended whiskeys suck.
    Apparently someone there thinks that SJW virtue signaling is more important than sales. They are owned by a bigger company, all based in London. Maybe they think it helps their stock.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

I prefer borbon but we are approching the weather ( Thurs night 3 degrees and windy ) where I will have a glass of scotch if I'm out of 100 proof Old Grand Dad ( due to good friends I have four bottles). J & B not on my list, I'd stick with my usual nasty Johnny Walker. Better than nyquil for bedtime head cold and tastes slightly better than nyquil or Jeagermeister.
    Do something Danke

Christmas is the celebration of the birth of Christ who was crucified and died a painful death so you guys can ask for forgiveness of your many sins. Would be a great place to insert a trans ***** ban on ads . The Godless dick whackers can get back to it after new years.
    Do something Danke

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    No.

There's always one in a crowd.

And it doesn't matter what the issue is, corrupt cops killing dogs, gun grabbing communists, the promoters of endless pointless wars, some "standdownnik" even though none of these things are happening in vacuum and they are all related.

But let's assume I wanted to stop "obsessing"?

List a few of your pre-approved and "safe" negative societal and/or political trends I can post about that would not be "obsessing".
    Damned if you do, damned if you don't. Keep quiet about it, and the leftist attack-dogs will say, "You never talk about queeers because you're in denial!" Talk about them, and you're "obsessed". The only correct answer is to put a trans-queeer-flag on all your social media profiles, put a bumper-sticker on your car, etc. etc. Whenever they start in with this nonsense, the old Smashmouth music-video for their cover of I'm a Believer always comes to my mind...

Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

That's so queeer.

I'll stick with my Wild Turkey 101.

In defense of what AF posts.

The first time I tried a cigarette when I was a kid, I got sick and threw up. The older kids laughed at me. For years, I thought that vomiting was an unhealthy reaction. But really, vomiting is a healthy reaction to a toxin. Being fine with a toxin is unhealthy.

The foundations that made this country great are under attack. To be jaded to it is unhealthy. AF's disgust at what is happening is a healthy reaction to this filth.

Quote Originally Posted by vita3 View Post
    You got issues bro

Yes this trans stuff is big big problem, but why not publish articles that are combating it?

There are corrections happening all over the place, thank Goodness
    You're damn right I got issues.

If you did not know about it, how would you correct it?

Big big problem?

"Oh, brother, you're something,
    You put me in a spin...

You aren't comprehending,
    The position that you're in..."
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 12-18-2022 at 03:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Apparently someone there thinks that SJW virtue signaling is more important than sales. They are owned by a bigger company, all based in London. Maybe they think it helps their stock.
    They don't care anymore.

I recall the CEO of Gillette, after losing billions of market share over his "Toxic Masculinity" (from four years ago I think, you know, the ad campaign that included dad showing his "daughter" how to shave his beard) he was asked if he'd do it all over again.

His answer was an unequivocal "yes".

So, there's a giant "$#@! You" to the employees, the shareholders, the suppliers, the dividend receivers and the customers.

All to continue promoting woke Marxist propaganda.

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    J & B not on my list...
    This. I'd boycott it, but since I've never once bought that nasty crap, that really doesn't make any difference.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Know who your fighting

https://www.businessinsider.com/tran...ing-2021-6?amp

Trans and non-binary representation is going mainstream in advertising, with brands like e.l.f. Beauty, Mastercard, and Starbucks on board

Tanya Dua Jun 30, 2021, 9:30 AM

Brands are increasingly including LGBTQIA+ people in their ads.
    It's the latest example of marketers tying themselves to societal causes.
    But there's a risk if consumers think brands are capitalizing on causes for their benefit.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    I prefer borbon but we are approching the weather ( Thurs night 3 degrees and windy ) where I will have a glass of scotch if I'm out of 100 proof Old Grand Dad ( due to good friends I have four bottles). J & B not on my list, I'd stick with my usual nasty Johnny Walker. Better than nyquil for bedtime head cold and tastes slightly better than nyquil or Jeagermeister.
    Glen Moray is better and at around the same price point.
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Ryan
    In Washington you can see them everywhere: the Parasites and baby Stalins sucking the life out of a once-great nation.

I used to think AF was overreacting to this stuff.

I was wrong.

The leftists hordes are using weirdosexualism as yet another weapon in a fight - that they are winning - that has nothing to do with tolerance, and everything to do with forcing your submission and unquestioning obedience to their diktats.

I've got nothing against people doing weird $#@! in or even out of the bedroom.

But for better or worse, this weirdosexual $#@! has been chosen - by them - as one of their weapons in this clown world culture war of obedience and compliance.

And the only way to fight back, is to disobey.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

They don't care anymore.

I recall the CEO of Gillette, after losing billions of market share over his "Toxic Masculinity" (from four years ago I think, you know, the ad campaign that included dad showing his "daughter" how to shave his beard) he was asked if he'd do it all over again.

His answer was an unequivocal "yes".

So, there's a giant "$#@! You" to the employees, the shareholders, the suppliers, the dividend receivers and the customers.

All to continue promoting woke Marxist propaganda.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post

I was wrong.

The leftists hordes are using weirdosexualism as yet another weapon in a fight - that they are winning - that has nothing to do with tolerance, and everything to do with forcing your submission and unquestioning obedience to their diktats.

But for better or worse, this weirdosexual $#@! has been chosen - by them - as one of their weapons in this clown world culture war of obedience and compliance.

Yeah, there's a hidden agenda at play. It doesn't start and end with Klaus Schwab at the WEF. The CEOs and executives who make these decisions are driven by a cabal of global crony corporatists. The WEF is just one place where the agenda is discussed, disseminated and where the political agendas can interface with the corporatist agendas.

Analogous and intertwined with what has come from the Twitter Files...

https://twitter.com/mtaibbi/status/1603857731114393607
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

All this ad accomplished was that I will not be buying any of their products.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    All this ad accomplished was that I will not be buying any of their products.
    Guess what AG - they don't give a $#@!.

They'd as soon go broke, than give up woke.

I was wrong.

AF has a history of being spot on. From the forming of this forum.

So tell me, how ya gonna disobey? Just ignore it? Bitch about it?

Immorality stops when people stop it. Not until then.

If reasoning nor warnings work then there is only one alternative.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    AF has a history of being spot on. From the forming of this forum.

So tell me, how ya gonna disobey? Just ignore it? Bitch about it?

Immorality stops when people stop it. Not until then.

If reasoning nor warnings work then there is only one alternative.
    Personally? My plan is to post memes on message boards.

It's a pretty solid plan I think.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

A real Texican drinks warm Pearl.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

SWLODs

Grandpa Does Grandson’s Makeup in Pro-Transgender Christmas Whisky Commercial

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...ky-commercial/

KATHERINE HAMILTON 18 Dec 2022

A whisky company decided to promote transgenderism in a Christmas-themed commercial — a spot that has racked up more than 1.6 million views on social media since its early December release.

The three-minute commercial created by J&B Whisky titled “She” begins by showing an older man in rural Spain taking his wife’s lipstick, locking himself in his restroom, and secretly teaching himself to apply makeup.

“The man sneaks into the bathroom multiple times to perfect the practice of putting on lipstick, blush, and mascara. He gets stares at his local drug store when buying eyeshadow,” Fox9 reported.

At the end of the commercial, the viewer learns that the older man taught himself how to apply makeup so that he could put makeup on his grandson — a male who believes he is a female. When the grandfather’s family arrives at his home for Christmas dinner, he takes his dysphoric grandson into the bathroom and applies a full face of makeup on him before they both emerge and his grandson is met with a supportive embrace from his family.

The video’s description, translated from Spanish to English, states that the company wants “everyone to be able to celebrate at Christmas, without anyone being left out.”

“But, sadly, on these dates, many people from the LGTBIQ+ collective feel uncomfortable or rejected in their own families, and cannot celebrate with them,” the description continued. “For this reason, we have made this Christmas story starring a grandfather and his family. In addition, we have the interpretation Ella Di Amore, a 26-year-old multidisciplinary trans artist, who gives voice and visibility to the collective.”

(To the what? To the "collective". Pure Marxism. - AF)

Diageo, the maker of J&B Whisky, said the commercial is meant to show that “the love that unites them is so great it can overcome any prejudice or barrier,” according to the report.

“At J&B we want everyone to feel free to celebrate at Christmas, to give visibility to a reality that thousands of people in the LGBTQ+ community face in seeking a safe space to be their true selves during the holiday season,” said Úrsula Mejía-Melgar, Diageo’s marketing director for Southern Europe.

(2 Chronicles 7 - 14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.)

The commercial reportedly follows another J&B summer “Pride” campaign showing how “LGBTQ+ people [abandon] their hometowns and [move] to cities where they’ll feel more accepted,” the outlet added.

“But, sadly, on these dates, many people from the LGTBIQ+ collective feel uncomfortable or rejected in their own families, and cannot celebrate with them,” the description continued. “For this reason, we have made this Christmas story starring a grandfather and his family. In addition, we have the interpretation Ella Di Amore, a 26-year-old multidisciplinary trans artist, who gives voice and visibility to the collective.”
    But wait ... I don't understand ...

Drag Race icon Miz Cracker has no time for homophobic dog whistles at Christmas: ‘$#@! family’
    https://www.thepinknews.com/2022/12/...-whos-holiday/

[...]
    ... I'm so confused ...
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Dammit man I remember when we couldn't buy Coors on the east coast....

That sad queeer kid needs Santa Putin to give him a straight home

- Kim Kardashian

Quote Originally Posted by sparebulb View Post
    A real Texican drinks warm Pearl.

Only when he's drunk way too much Lone Star.
    We have long had death and taxes as the two standards of inevitability. But there are those who believe that death is the preferable of the two. "At least," as one man said, "there's one advantage about death; it doesn't get worse every time Congress meets."
    Erwin N. Griswold

Taxes: Of life's two certainties, the only one for which you can get an automatic extension.
    Anonymous

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast