Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Tulsi Gabbard has left the Demonrat Party

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Why did you say, "...a great senator" when you meant, "...the best senator we can reasonably expect from Hawaii"? The gulf between those two things is deep and wide.

If your economics training was any good, you'd have included your "as compared to" qualifiers right from the start.
    I'm assuming under current conditions where we have an approximately 50/50 Senate split, and that some of them come from Democrat heavy states. In that regard, she would be excellent. I don't think she should run for Senate in Kentucky or Utah. I haven't listened to her full podcast, I don't know if she has any plans in the works. I just think that would be a good road for her to take. I also like the idea of her in Trump's cabinet, as long as it isn't related to gun control or climate change.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    I'm assuming under current conditions where we have an approximately 50/50 Senate split, and that some of them come from Democrat heavy states. In that regard, she would be excellent. I don't think she should run for Senate in Kentucky or Utah. I haven't listened to her full podcast, I don't know if she has any plans in the works. I just think that would be a good road for her to take. I also like the idea of her in Trump's cabinet, as long as it isn't related to gun control or climate change.
    The only cabinet Trump will ever have to worry about contains his dishes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Long time no see Suzu. Glad you find this as important as I do.

South somethings a day pointing out her use of the term anti white racism
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    How along until people start saying she should be Trump or DeSantis's running mate?
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

I kind of like Tulsi....

But I don't trust her.

Especially after I heard her on Shammity's radio show yesterday.

Shammity asked her at the end of the interview whether she thought that VVPutin would use a tactical nuke in Ukraine.

She said yes.

That is all I need to know about her.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    How along until people start saying she should be Trump or DeSantis's running mate?
    lol
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    She would be a good fit for Trump.
    There is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency, but a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism and managed by resurgent militant nationalism.
    Ron Paul
    Congressional Record (March 13, 2001)

Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    In Trump's dreams.
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    Yeah, anybody who opposes neoconservatism is a dirty Trumper!
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Yeah, anybody who opposes neoconservatism is a dirty Trumper!
    No. Libertarian opponents of neoconservatism wouldn't be. But she has a lot more in common with Trump when it comes to basic views on the role of government.

Acptulsa was right though. The comparison is an insult to Tulsi.
    There is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency, but a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism and managed by resurgent militant nationalism.
    Ron Paul

Trump is rear view mirror as far as him winning electoral (2016)

Deal with it.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Trump is a fraud. His DoD ran Covid-19 biolabs in Ukraine. 2019.

His administration was hiring quarantine officers before Patient Zero ever surfaced.

https://expose-news.com/2022/10/06/2...kraine-us-dod/

https://www.usajobs.gov/job/549063900

Tulsi is not going anywhere near him.
    "When Sombart says: "Capitalism is born from the money-loan", I should like to add to this: Capitalism actually exists only in the money-loan;" - Theodor Fritsch

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    Trump is a fraud. His DoD ran Covid-19 biolabs in Ukraine. 2019.

His administration was hiring quarantine officers before Patient Zero ever surfaced.

https://expose-news.com/2022/10/06/2...kraine-us-dod/

https://www.usajobs.gov/job/549063900

Tulsi is not going anywhere near him.
    Well I'll be.

I've seen a few articles to the such, but figured there was enough dirt on him already.

Signs are still going up everywhere, but not the kind of signs that I want to see.

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    //
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 10-13-2022 at 04:09 PM.

Tucker does a fine job of highlighting the hypocrisy:

I have watched Tulsi with great interest ever since she went against the Clinton machine in 2016 and resigned her vice-chair spot at the DNC in protest.
    From that point on I viewed her as Dennis Kucinich type, we know Ron Paul likes these types of Democrats, he even said as much in a video posted in this very thread, people he could work with on the other side to accomplish goals.
    Now she walked away because she lived the stupidity on that side, Clinton called her; a sitting congress woman and LT. Colonial in the reserves a Russian asset being groomed, she was heavily slandered in the 2020 primaries by the DNC and it's goon squad.

Remember both Reagan and Trump were Democrats and became Republicans and won the presidency.
    It's in the news today 48 hours after she left the party she is trending as the third highest possible pick for the GOP nomination in 2024 behind Trump(1) and Desantis(2), she could easily be VP and pull a ton of independents and bluedog democrats just like Reagan did.

She is also hitting the election trail to help the GOP for the fall election, I see which way this is heading for her.
    Her foreign policy is very similar to that of Ron Paul, I think that's why he likes her.

The naysayers, are so negative on her, if Ron Paul is so positive about her.........maybe that's worth some consideration.
    Et cognoscetis veritatem et veritas liberabit vos

Quote Originally Posted by ProBlue33 View Post
    ...she is trending as the third highest possible pick for the GOP nomination in 2024 behind Trump(1) and Desantis(2), she could easily be VP and pull a ton of independents and bluedog democrats just like Reagan did.
    I agree, she could draw a lot of voters, but I didn't realize that leaving the D party automatically makes you an R. Has she said "I'm a Republican now"? Or do people just assume that she is?

Quote Originally Posted by Suzu View Post
    I agree, she could draw a lot of voters, but I didn't realize that leaving the D party automatically makes you an R. Has she said "I'm a Republican now"? Or do people just assume that she is?
    Her podium shows "Independent":

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...AOC-(10-13-22)

And no, I don't vote, so she doesn't get a vote from me. Still, she's speaking the truth which is a start.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzu View Post
    It does not make her a Republican. I have not seen anything indicating that people assume she is.
    Ron Paul

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.

As I said

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaig...ate-candidate/

Former Rep. Tulsi Gabbard (Hawaii), who recently announced she would be leaving the Democratic Party, will be campaigning ahead of midterms with a GOP Senate candidate in New Hampshire aligned with former President Trump.

The campaign for retired Army Gen. Don Bolduc, who won the GOP primary to take on Sen. Maggie Hassan (D) in November, announced on Wednesday that Gabbard would be stumping for him.
    She is now actively campaigning against her former party, it's not just leaving it.
    Et cognoscetis veritatem et veritas liberabit vos

Quote Originally Posted by ProBlue33 View Post
    As I said
    She is now actively campaigning against her former party, it's not just leaving it.
    It is also possible that she is campaigning for a fellow veteran, which she wouldn't have been able to do with a (D) behind her name.

XNN
    "They sell us the president the same way they sell us our clothes and our cars. They sell us every thing from youth to religion the same time they sell us our wars. I want to know who the men in the shadows are. I want to hear somebody asking them why. They can be counted on to tell us who our enemies are but theyre never the ones to fight or to die." - Jackson Browne Lives In The Balance

The campaign for retired Army Gen. Don Bolduc, who won the GOP primary to take on Sen. Maggie Hassan (D) in November, announced on Wednesday that Gabbard would be stumping for him.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaig...ate-candidate/
    Interesting. Does Tulsi know Bolduc’s pathetic positions?

Don Bolduc On The Record

"And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123