Thread: List all the negative things Obama has done

List all the negative things Obama has done

I can't think of a positive, but yeah. I want to compile a list of things to make a case against somebody in a argument, but I don't want to spend 5 hours making the list myself.
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    - Bombed pakistan multiple times
    - Expanded afghanistan war
    - Failed to give the public the 5 days to read bills that before passing them, he promised
    - Continues to endorse "enhanced interrogation" aka torture
    - Bailed out failing car companies
    - Supported banker bailouts
    - Failed to end the Iraq War by March 2009 as promised during elections
    - Choosing a racist supreme court judge
    "One of the great victories of the state, is that the word "Anarchy" terrifies people but, the word "State" does not" - Tom Woods

He has flip flopped on "air raiding" villages and is probably creating more terrorists.

migrated from Africa
    entered politics
    working hard to bankrupt the country

-t

killed an innocent fly
    "Governor, if I had foreseen the use those people
    designed to make of their victory,
    there would have been no surrender at
    Appomattox Courthouse; no sir, not by me.
    Had I foreseen these results of subjugation,
    I would have preferred to die at Appomattox
    with my brave men, my sword in my right hand." - Robert E. Lee to Governor Fletcher S. Stockdale (D-Texas), 1870

I've found that my old video Unconstitutional Agenda, is fairly effective at getting people to re-think Obama

YouTube - Obama's Unconstitutional Agenda - Plan For A New World Order

"One of the great victories of the state, is that the word "Anarchy" terrifies people but, the word "State" does not" - Tom Woods

i have alot longer lists for the gop leadership. what does obama have to do with corrupt gop leadership. did obama nominate mccain? did obama alienate gop voters for ron paul in the gop primaries! get over the obama crap really .the problem is not obama. it is the gop leadership!

is obama the elected gop leader? is obama serving as a republican? get over it!
    2016 gop est business as usual, rules do not apply.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by speciallyblend View Post
    i have alot longer lists for the gop leadership. what does obama have to do with corrupt gop leadership. did obama nominate mccain? did obama alienate gop voters for ron paul in the gop primaries! get over the obama crap really .the problem is not obama. it is the gop leadership!

is obama the elected gop leader? is obama serving as a republican? get over it!
    $#@! the GOP! If Ron Paul cares about this country he'll abandoned the two party system and start his own independent party. Partisan politics is ruining America. It's time Ron Paul becomes the face of a new party. The GOP is as dead as the Democrats! Get over it! If Ron Paul continues to run as a GOP contender I won't vote for him and neither should anyone else no matter how spot on his beliefs are.

That video is awesome, especially the part where the girl says Georgians attacked, not Russians.
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

Quote Originally Posted by LiveFree79 View Post
    $#@! the GOP! If Ron Paul cares about this country he'll abandoned the two party system and start his own independent party. Partisan politics is ruining America. It's time Ron Paul becomes the face of a new party. The GOP is as dead as the Democrats! Get over it! If Ron Paul continues to run as a GOP contender I won't vote for him and neither should anyone else no matter how spot on his beliefs are.
    Saying you won't vote for Ron Paul just because he is a Republican is essentially the same as someone who says they will not vote for a third party because they have no chance of winning. I for one do not care if someone is running as a damn Klingon if they honestly hold the principles of the liberty movement than they will get my vote.
    "Governor, if I had foreseen the use those people
    designed to make of their victory,
    there would have been no surrender at
    Appomattox Courthouse; no sir, not by me.
    Had I foreseen these results of subjugation,
    I would have preferred to die at Appomattox
    with my brave men, my sword in my right hand." - Robert E. Lee to Governor Fletcher S. Stockdale (D-Texas), 1870