Page 164 of 219 FirstFirst ... 64114154162163164165166174214 ... LastLast
Results 4,891 to 4,920 of 6542

Thread: What are you listening to?

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I used to love to quote this song. I didn't really like the song but if someone asked me where I lived, I'd say, On the second floor, upstairs from you. Yes, I think you've seen me before. I did live on the second floor at one point.

The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

Why does this song make me think of @Danke ?

Scariest Cheerleaders Ever

Craig Morgan - That's What I Love About Sunday

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sparebulb View Post
    He's probably all tied up in a midget tranny brothel in Bangkok.
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?p=6500417

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

"Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Bangkok is not really my scene anymore, better to go further north and inland. Kinda like southern hospitality there.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Bangkok is not really my scene anymore, better to go further north and inland. Kinda like southern hospitality there.

things are changed

The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

Dammit, @Occam's Banana this is your fault.

I haven't called 867-5309 and asked Jenny if she wants to have a good time. I'm not even sure which area code I should use.

I haven't called 867-5309 and asked Jenny if she wants to have a good time. I'm not even sure which area code I should use.

I did call it a while back and there was a message that said the number was no longer in service
    Last edited by Marenco; 08-10-2018 at 12:23 AM.

Any area code works. Works great when they ask you for your phone number at the checkout register. They may also ask you which one of ten names associated with this number you are. Just go the top one unless it's Donald.

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    A great big world - Won't stop running.

Jan2017

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    Works great when they ask you for your phone number at the checkout register.
    LOL - I will definitely try this (with local area code), but I have to remember to change the cadence as to not arose too much suspicion.
    __________________________________________________ ________________

. . . a video tribute to Israel Kamakawiwo'ole from his re-make of the 1939 melody -

Quote Originally Posted by Jan2017 View Post
    LOL - I will definitely try this (with local area code), but I have to remember to change the cadence as to not arose too much suspicion.
    Don't worry. Nobody gives a $#@!. They just work there.

Quote Originally Posted by Jan2017 View Post

. . . a video tribute to Israel Kamakawiwo'ole from his re-make of the 1939 melody -

Love this.
    One of my favorites.
    Makes me feel like a little kid.
    All happy with not a worry or concern and filled with hope and joy.
    yup.
    edited: damn.It also makes me kinda sad.
    This song has it all.
    Last edited by PursuePeace; 08-10-2018 at 09:54 PM.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

Calvin Coolidge

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.