Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: President: Fake news media (NYT, NBC, ABC, CBS, CNN) is the enemy of the American People

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    To be fair, criticism of corrupt, dishonest, MIC interests pimping corporate media doesn't equate to a call for "government controlled media".
    I'm sure you'll agree with that
    Yeah but Trump seemed to stop fighting with Fox news when he became president. I remember when Fox news was demonized and rightfully so. This non aggression towards Fox is a defacto endorsement, and you know what Fox likes to teach people. Fox isn't pushing a liberty agenda, they are pushing a neocon agenda.

6:20 IN where he says it

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor View Post
    I can't forget how the fake news treated Ron Paul.
    If they treated Trump the same way they treated Ron Paul, we'd have Rand Paul as president now.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Incredible, President is now quoting one of Libertarian movement's heroes , Thomas Jefferson.

Quoting Thomas Jefferson, President Trump said:

“Nothing can be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle.”

http://politistick.com/trump-quotes-...-rally-video/#

Neocons may have picked another wrong fight here by banning use of term "fake news".

... were it left to me to decide whether we should have a government without newspapers or newspapers without a government, I should not hesitate a moment to prefer the latter -- Thomas Jefferson

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Trump is correct. Anyone who has been in the liberty fight long enough, especially here at RPF, know's the bullsh!t that all the media delivers. There are also countless wikileaks that confirm these tactics. The press has become a propaganda machine, manipulating the people. While I dont care for trump, I see this as a convenient aspect of his administration, forcing the exposure of this fact.

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    Yeah but Trump seemed to stop fighting with Fox news when he became president. I remember when Fox news was demonized and rightfully so. This non aggression towards Fox is a defacto endorsement, and you know what Fox likes to teach people. Fox isn't pushing a liberty agenda, they are pushing a neocon agenda.

It's strategery on both ends based on mutual interests. Fox neocons do have a right leaning bent at times, so it's not too incovenient for them.

Plus they have not hit Trump and have been ironically somewhat "fair and balanced" in the Hillary-Trump fight.
    If they will hit him, he will hit back looking at Trump's track record.

YEP.
    There is no spoon.

“I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Trump always has to be attacking somebody. Notice he does it all of the time. The media is just his latest and most convenient target. He was always attacking somebody during the entire campaign and continues to this day- opponents, judges, media. It is how he operates. Sign of somebody uncertain they are good enough and insecure about themselves. Afraid somebody will figure out they are a fraud.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Trump always has to be attacking somebody.

So do you. This is your entire M.O. on this forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Trump always has to be attacking somebody.
    As bad as it is, Trump's tweet/verbal attacks on media/neocons/SWCbags etc probably are far less immoral than some DGPbag always attacking defenseless children/innocent civillians with bombs and drones. Won't you agree?

Un-related

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    As bad as it is, Trump's tweet/verbal attacks on media/neocons/SWCbags etc probably are far less immoral than some DGPbag always attacking defenseless children/innocent civillians with bombs and drones. Won't you agree?

Like Putin in Syria?

Jan2017

“Nothing can be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle.”

Neocons may have picked another wrong fight here by banning use of term "fake news".
    Here's Thomas Jefferson 14 June 1807 . . .

To your request of my opinion of the manner in which a newspaper should be conducted, so as to be most useful, I should answer,
    "by restraining it to true facts & sound principles only." Yet I fear such a paper would find few subscribers.

Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle.

. . . the man who never looks into a newspaper is better informed than he who reads them; inasmuch as he who knows nothing
    is nearer to truth than he whose mind is filled with falsehoods & errors.
    http://press-pubs.uchicago.edu/found...speechs29.html

CNN is now leading the MSM charge in pushing back against Trump's latest tweet.
    Although question arises, how could they possibly know for sure that his claim is baseless:

Trump's baseless wiretap claim
    CNN - ‎3 hours ago‎
    WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. (CNN) President Donald Trump made a stunning claim Saturday, alleging without offering evidence that his predecessor, Barack Obama, wiretapped his phones at Trump Tower ahead of the 2016 election.

CNN is now leading the MSM charge in pushing back against Trump's latest tweet.
    Although question arises, how could they possibly know for sure that his claim is baseless:

Trump's baseless wiretap claim
    CNN - ‎3 hours ago‎
    WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. (CNN) President Donald Trump made a stunning claim Saturday, alleging without offering evidence that his predecessor, Barack Obama, wiretapped his phones at Trump Tower ahead of the 2016 election.
    The same way that Trump "knows" it's true.
    There is no spoon.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Are you implying President of the US and editors of NYT/WaPo have same level of access/information regarding US secret agencies operations?
    Nope.

I'm STATING that all sides make up $#@!.
    There is no spoon.

Are you implying President of the US and editors of NYT/WaPo have same level of access/information regarding US secret agencies operations?
    I think Breitbart has the most level of access/information at this point since they are on the NSC

Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    If they treated Trump the same way they treated Ron Paul, we'd have Rand Paul as president now.
    rand would have crumpled. He doesn't know how to finesse and use the media against itself like Trump does.

And you love the media. You treat them like they are truth no matter how ridiculous their lies, slander, and out of context quotes. You love the fake news media. Stop acting like you love rand and Ron more than the media.
    Last edited by UWDude; 03-04-2017 at 11:57 PM.

Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    Nope.

I'm STATING that all sides make up $#@!.
    So Obama tapped numerous foreign governments, wire tapped journalists, but you don't think he would tap people in the Trump administration and Trump campaign?

And somebody tapped Flynn's phone calls. You think that was just a four hundred pound hacker tapping a secure russian diplomatic line?

Give me a break.

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    Talk about the kettle calling pot black. 90% of the sh*t that comes out of his mouth is fake news and then you go to his favorite internet newsite infowhores and 99% of the sh*t is fake news too. My problem is not that the MSM he mentioned are not fake news but the fact that he has no credibility to point fingers when he and the media he likes(infowhores, fox news) are just as fake as the CNNs of this world.
    Bingo

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    Your argument fails. Your comparing White European Native settlers to modern day hordes who are a lot more worse.
    Yes, the modern day hordes are a lot more worse, at grammar to.

Banned

Blog Entries
    Sign of somebody uncertain they are good enough and insecure about themselves. Afraid somebody will figure out they are a fraud.
    Well if zippy says its true.

Banned

Blog Entries
    Plus they have not hit Trump
    You must not watch Shepard Smith. Geraldo hated trump for a while too.
    Any other major network give somebody like Judge Napolitano a voice?
    Overall FOX still does stick to the narrative, and let other news lead the narrative of the day.

It is detente with FOX right now, but FOX can turn on trump at any time, along with the neocons in the GOP, (vast majority of GOP), and Trump knows it. He also knows most of them are spineless, and currently themselves in shock and awe by his win.

Winning has its advantages.
    Last edited by UWDude; 03-05-2017 at 03:55 AM.

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by anaconda View Post
    How did he skip over MSNBC, FOX, and the Washington (Com)Post?
    144 character limit?
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    So Obama tapped numerous foreign governments, wire tapped journalists, but you don't think he would tap people in the Trump administration and Trump campaign?

And somebody tapped Flynn's phone calls. You think that was just a four hundred pound hacker tapping a secure russian diplomatic line?

Give me a break.
    Every heard of Edward Snowden? We're all tapped- and O is just as much a puppet to the alphabets as all presidents since Kennedy.
    There is no spoon.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast