Thread: Default Judgment Rendered Against Alex Jones

Default Judgment Rendered Against Alex Jones

Sanctions like this are extremely rare, but when you essentially give the finger to the judge and the entire proceeding, you shouldn't be surprised when the nuclear option is dropped on your pointy head.

https://www.statesman.com/story/news...ts/5946684001/
    We have long had death and taxes as the two standards of inevitability. But there are those who believe that death is the preferable of the two. "At least," as one man said, "there's one advantage about death; it doesn't get worse every time Congress meets."
    Erwin N. Griswold

Taxes: Of life's two certainties, the only one for which you can get an automatic extension.
    Anonymous

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    No point in showing up to that clown court.

District Judge Maya Guerra Gamble

I'll bet it would have been an exercise in provoking AJ into a contempt charge.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonny Tufts View Post
    Sanctions like this are extremely rare, but when you essentially give the finger to the judge and the entire proceeding, you shouldn't be surprised when the nuclear option is dropped on your pointy head.
    And you're loving it because you're a Biden-Obama-Hillary-Bill Clinton voter who loathes this kind of free speech. Progs like you hate it when people stand up for themselves.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

The cost of the lawsuit likely baked in to the cost of doing business for that $#@!. Him standing up to them will make his viewers think he is the real deal and will make for good PR-Advertising.
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    The cost of the lawsuit likely baked in to the cost of doing business for that $#@!. Him standing up to them will make his viewers think he is the real deal and will make for good PR-Advertising.
    Yep it will sell a lot of penis pills and prepper supplies.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    And you're loving it because you're a Biden-Obama-Hillary-Bill Clinton voter who loathes this kind of free speech. Progs like you hate it when people stand up for themselves.
    If he really wanted to make the cases about Free Speech, he could have done so by going through with the trial and if he lost at the trial court level getting the Texas Supreme Court to issue a precedential ruling in favor of his defense. But the default judgment means he can't litigate the merits of the case anymore, only the amount of damages. The $#@! has only himself (and probably his lawyer) to blame.

And you're still frickin' clueless.
    We have long had death and taxes as the two standards of inevitability. But there are those who believe that death is the preferable of the two. "At least," as one man said, "there's one advantage about death; it doesn't get worse every time Congress meets."
    Erwin N. Griswold

Taxes: Of life's two certainties, the only one for which you can get an automatic extension.
    Anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by Sonny Tufts View Post
    If he really wanted to make the cases about Free Speech, he could have done so by going through with the trial and if he lost at the trial court level getting the Texas Supreme Court to issue a precedential ruling in favor of his defense. But the default judgment means he can't litigate the merits of the case anymore, only the amount of damages. The $#@! has only himself (and probably his lawyer) to blame.

I understand the case. I'm saying that progs like you are against free speech. Obama supporters like you bristle when people stand up for themselves.

And you're still frickin' clueless.
    You never answer my questions. If you think I'm so clueless, then clue me in.

`
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Jones shoots the bird to another judge, with the same result.

A Connecticut judge found InfoWars host and conspiracy theorist Alex Jones guilty by default in a defamation lawsuit brought by families of victims of the Sandy Hook Elementary School massacre.

Superior Court Judge Barbara Bellis said that Jones’ refusal to hand over documents and financial records rendered him guilty by default after years of dodging court orders to surrender the papers.

The Monday decision in the lawsuits brought by eight families comes weeks after a judge in Texas found Jones liable for damages in three other cases brought by the parents of a pair of students who were killed in the 2012 mass shooting in Newtown, Connecticut, that claimed the lives of 20 first-graders and six educators...

On his show, Jones had portrayed the mass shooting as a “false flag” operation involving “crisis actors” seeking to boost gun control measures and failed to back up the bogus assertions.

After making the false claims, Jones repeatedly ignored court orders to provide evidence in the cases against him brought by the families of victims from the massacre who have accused Jones of enriching himself by spewing lies about the shooting.

Chris Mattei, a lawyer representing the families, said that Jones had become accustomed to circulating falsehoods from the perch of his studio but was unable to defend his position when called on by the court.

“Mr. Jones is very used to saying whatever he wants to say from the comfort of his own studio, but what I think this case has shown is that when he is forced to defend his conduct in a court of law and comply with court orders, that it’s a very different ballgame,” Mattei said, according to the Hartford Courant.

“The fact that the court was left with no choice but to default him shows just how unwilling Mr. Jones was to have his conduct exposed to the light of day in front of a jury,” he added.
    https://www.thedailybeast.com/alex-j...iracy-theories
    Erwin N. Griswold

Anonymous

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Alex Jones Statement On Default Judgement In CT Sandy Hook Lawsuit

https://banned.video/watch?id=6192b0b66eb7794b57d2ef51

__________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Collins View Post
    Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

LOL , gay frogs.
    Do something Danke

AJ can do whatever he likes , it is his money and he is an entertainer so .
    Do something Danke